It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Straw poll

How many on ATS that buy into birther-ism also believe Saturday was an accident?

Ha, pretty easy to predict what the result of that poll is going to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Plus the plan..... in the 60s... is to name an african american child Barack Huessien Obama and plug him into the white house 50 years later???

Movie execs wouldn't even allow that to be a script at risk of just destroying suspension of disbelief

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: bknapple32
Straw poll

How many on ATS that buy into birther-ism also believe Saturday was an accident?

Ha, pretty easy to predict what the result of that poll is going to be.

I wasnt being coy or anything was i? hehe

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Edumakated

Obama's gone...Trumps in the WH now. He's dealing with Nazis CHANTING his name. A bit more troubling than a birth certificate, I would think.

The bank was robbed but they wore masks, they got away. Oh well other things to worry about now so let's just forget it.

I agree, Nazis parading in the streets of America and running down and killing people with cars is a bit worrisome. More than fake news about Os birth certificate.

They have video....

This comment is going to bite you in your ass when the other side pulls # like James Alexis Fields did. Well you never listen good luck explaining this when the time comes. Hint. Don't use lone wolf or nutjob because that would make you a hypocrite.

I think the hypocrisy comes from those defending the Nazis and racists...while chanting USA, USA and MAGA, MAGA and shredding the constitution that many of us swore an oath to uphold.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Of course, if you paid an official to say the certificate is valid, why not pay said official to actually make a valid certificate for you. It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

One that doesn't have a motive , nor angle.nor plot to do something. .

What would the benefit of faking obamas birth certificate??

Simple answers, 1) D's were concerned that the voters would never elect a person born in another country and with a Muslim background. 2) The natural born citizen clause has no specific detailed definition in the Constitution and it has never been litigated.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of course, if you paid an official to say the certificate is valid, why not pay said official to actually make a valid certificate for you. It makes no sense.

The answer is that she could swear that it was valid but she couldn't go back in time to create one in sequence with that era.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The copy presented was undoubtedly a forgery - why the Whitehouse produced a forgery is another question.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Actually, I did attempt to find some info debunking the info and nothing comes up. Anything that tries to "debunk" never actually does, it just obfuscates with other issues and never addresses the forgery points in the video. This is why I started the thread, hoping to get that debunked info.

Stating Hawaii says the birth certificate is legit is not debunking the issues with text that appear to be copied exactly from another birth certificate.

If you have relevant information, I will gladly await for you to present it.

you make me wish there was an emoji for fart noises...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Didn't Obama bring up the notion that McCain was not born in the USA ? (he was born in Panama) but the most astounding fact was that McCain never questioned Obama's birth certificate... do they both work for the same master? ... (TPTB)

edit on 14-8-2017 by manuelram16 because: sp

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

So when's that book coming out that proves Obama is an Indonesian adoptee?

Hopefully this year.

There's 2 publishers "interested".

And no, it's not Me.

I just know one investigator that's involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I don't know about this specific case, but Ol Joe has had a 9 year history now of claiming Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and every claim has eventually been disproven. Why would this one be any different?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: whywhynot

Except his mother was an American citizen...

So there would be no need to fake it...

That's the adoptive Mother.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dam if you guys spend as much time worrying over Trumps Tax Returns as you do over Obama's birth certificate we might actually find out something interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I don't know about this specific case, but Ol Joe has had a 9 year history now of claiming Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and every claim has eventually been disproven. Why would this one be any different?

Except no one has presented anything to debunk the evidence in my OP...

I asked simple question that no one has yet to answer. Again, I've seen all kinds of tangential answers, stuff completely off topic, ridicule, etc but no one has simply answered the question which I think is telling.

The video in the OP, which I am sure most have not watched, shows fairly conclusively that the text on Obama's birth certificate was copied from a different person's birth certificate. It is IMPOSSIBLE for text that is supposedly hand stamped to line up the way it does on the two certificates.

All I asked was for someone to disprove the allegations in the video. Link to HuffPo, WaPo, a random blogger.... IDGAF. Just show me where someone has specifically addressed the evidence in the OP video point by point.

The fact that Obama is no longer President is irrelevant. I just want someone to debunk the evidence presented. It really shouldn't be that hard if the guy is a quack.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The state of Hawaii confirmed that the birth certificate was official and valid. That's good enough for me.

No, they didn't.

I asked the agency directly and was told they could not verify it's authenticity because it was a violation of state privacy laws.

I also sent them the photos that Factcheck.org published of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate, in an open records request, and they replied that they do not maintain the seal impressed on the back of that record...

..Or any seal debossments, btw. They use an embossed seal per their published regulations and several statements made by the agency's PR director. IOW, the seal photographed by Factcheck is fraudulent according to the Hawaii Department of Health.

If you took the word of the press and White House on this...you were lied to. You should have asked the agency yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I mean...really...a birther thread???

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

How pathetic is that? A Jumanji meme?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

If my community college educated @$$ can think of a better less expensive way to achieve the same goal. What are the chances the illuminati couldn't????

Lol

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then it's a different mothers kid.. who was also an American..

There are a dozen easier ways to do it.. and fat better ways than "we faked a copy..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join