It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another white nationalist rally planned, this time in Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Brace yourselves for Round 2: White nationalists are planning for another protest in September.
White nationalists, neo-Nazis and other extremist groups plan to hold a "white lives matter" rally at Texas A&M on September 11. Richard Spencer, the white supremacist who helped found the so-called alt-right movement, will speak at the event, according to the Battalion, Texas A&M's student newspaper.
The Battalion reports the Texas protest organizer, Preston Wiginton, was inspired by the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. That protest drew a large number of counterprotesters and turned violent. One woman was killed and dozens injured when police say a man with views sympathetic to neo-Nazis deliberately drove his car into a crowd.

Link

I wonder what happen with this gathering. I have the feeling that law enforcement won't be in short supply.

About a month away so what happens until then might have a bearing on what goes on at the protest.

Time will tell and the clock is ticking.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The police in Texas won't run at the first sign of violence, or stand there watching like deer caught in the Headlights. From all accounts, that's how the charlotteville police acted at first.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Don't these people have jobs?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of artillery George Soros will order for his men and women thugs this time?
edit on 8/14/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hummmm, might have to go to this one. I'm getting really tired of being referred to as a Natzi for loving my country and protecting its borders.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder if the police will have orders to drive the "White Supremacists" towards the Antifa like they did in Charlottesville.
edit on 14-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

hindsight is 20/20.
no one thought the protest in Virginia would turn out the way it did.
this time and future protests will have a great deal more police presence. the people participating in the event will be on alert for violent acts.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Don't these people have jobs?

Not after being doxxed by the internet

link   
I have the feeling Texas A&M will somehow prevent this from happening at the school. But I suspect it will happen some where near there.

link   
what could possibly go wrong?

link   

I'm all for protest and free speech.

This is just asking for trouble.

But hey, people are free to be as stupid as they want in our society. Just look at the Kardashians.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Hummmm, might have to go to this one. I'm getting really tired of being referred to as a Natzi for loving my country and protecting its borders.

So your answer to people calling you a nazi is to attend the white supremacist rally in support?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
hahahahahaha
in an open carry state?
really?
good luck with that one idiots
I do not think leos in texas will stand down

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

In Texas. Oh lord. The sparks are going to fly.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We should have a whip-round for a prize for the first member who goes to this one and gets photographed getting shot
edit on 14-8-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But hey, people are free to be as stupid as they want in our society.

Yep, so true. Live and let live seems to have passed away.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Maybe the Texas police will arrest anyone wearing a mask and post mugshots online. And bust heads of anyone using pepper spray, throwing rocks or wielding clubs.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is after the new knife law kicks in. Dont be surprised if you hear about someone getting ninja sworded or shot at this thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
On the anniversary of 9/11..

Interesting..

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow. I guess a stupid is as a stupid does..

edit on 14-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join