It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Driver Innocent?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Apparently not.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If you think the skinheads are going to freely admit this nutjob is linked to any one of their association(s)... then I've got a couple of bridges to sell you.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Fields was from Ohio but the tags on his car were from Virginia.

No they aren't.

It says OHIO across the top, and as far as I know Virginia doesn't have a standard plate that has a red triangle coming down from the top, and registration stickers go on the upper corners of the plate, not lower.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Looks like he is holding a shield with two rolling pins. Is this just a "costume" to make a point like the Antifa bunch at Berkley dressed in black with black hoods over their heads and faces to appear menacing and using bats to bust out windows.

We need to look at the whole picture, understand whether or not this is a real uprising or merely people using props to make a point....young people attempting to say, "White Lives Matter, Too".

We need to make sure justice is carried out and not jump to conclusions because of our own personal biases and dislike for one group or another.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

What is going to happen is once the right finally accepts this was a hate crime and James Alex Fields deserves to be charged with 2nd degree murder, the drum beat call out of the echo chamber will be "he's just a nutcase and doesn't represent us in any way".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You want to speculate? I can speculate.

Fields was from Ohio but the tags on his car were from Virginia. The logical reason for this is that it was a rental car. But from the photos there are no markings that support this fact. Furthermore, in Virginia the state law requires tags on both the front and rear of the car. Now it's a little hard to tell but it doesn't appear there are front tags on this car. This claim is supported by eyewitnesses. This further refutes the claim that Fields was driving a rental car.

So if Fields was not driving a rental car it would stand to reason that this was his car. So where were his Ohio tags? Could it be that he stole a Virginia tag and switched out his Ohio tags? If so that would be a clear indication that he was planning to do something illegal.

And what about the reports that as soon as Fields slammed into the crowd he was immediately conveyed an escape route by other neo-Nazis? If this was such a dangerous area that Fields was fearing for his life in a car then you would think that other fascists would be nowhere near the area, especially on foot. But not only do eyewitness reports suggest that there were neo-Nazis in the area it almost seemed like they knew what to expect considering they were ready to give directions instead of freaking out like everyone else. That would suggest that not only was this an intentional attack but that it was planned by a group and not just a lone wolf operation.

How's that for speculation?

Oh yeah. Also the DOJ has stated that this tragedy fits their definition of a terror attack. So I'm going to go with the assessment of the guys actually doing the investigating as opposed to some Nazi apologists on the internet.

Speculation?

Nah. Fake news.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Normally one poses a question if they have the evidence to back up asking it. Why ask a question if you cannot prove it may be true? One doesn't ask a question and get others to prove it for them. That is poor arguing and the mark of obfuscation.

ATS used to be a site that got to the bottom of things, not purposely obfuscate an issue because reality may present an angle you don't agree with. This thread is garbage.

There is circumstantial evidence that there may be (more) suspects, by way of motive. People who benefit from civil unrest and a divided nation have more motive than this guy (alone) AND they have the means and opportunity to stage everything that happened this weekend.

This is the perfect forum to discuss that. Sorry you disagree.
edit on 8/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Looks like he is holding a shield with two rolling pins. Is this just a "costume" to make a point like the Antifa bunch at Berkley dressed in black with black hoods over their heads and faces to appear menacing and using bats to bust out windows.

It's crossed axes, and it's Vanguard America's "logo." One of them, anyway. They all use the same type of ax in them.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You want to speculate? I can speculate.

Fields was from Ohio but the tags on his car were from Virginia. The logical reason for this is that it was a rental car. But from the photos there are no markings that support this fact. Furthermore, in Virginia the state law requires tags on both the front and rear of the car. Now it's a little hard to tell but it doesn't appear there are front tags on this car. This claim is supported by eyewitnesses. This further refutes the claim that Fields was driving a rental car.

So if Fields was not driving a rental car it would stand to reason that this was his car. So where were his Ohio tags? Could it be that he stole a Virginia tag and switched out his Ohio tags? If so that would be a clear indication that he was planning to do something illegal.

It was his car, and it was the previous owner who's name was initially given as the driver, that driver was on twitter to let people know it wasn't him, and that he was elsewhere at the time.

The rear number plate is clearly visible in the picture.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No they aren't.

It says OHIO across the top, and as far as I know Virginia doesn't have a standard plate that has a red triangle coming down from the top, and registration stickers go on the upper corners of the plate, not lower.

Check out the guy with his butt and legs straight up in the air. Can you imagine being THAT guy!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I read somewhere that the shields were handed out to anyone who attended and asked for one.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

If you think the skinheads are going to freely admit this nutjob is linked to any one of their association(s)... then I've got a couple of bridges to sell you.

I'm fully aware that they might be lying to save their own skin but for now that's the official version.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Moved to Ohio a few years ago,

Actually originally came from Kentucky.

She told journalists that she and her son had moved from Kentucky to Maumuee, Ohio, a few years ago for her jo

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How is this a "hate crime"?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So we have apparently arrived at guilt by association.

No, we've arrived at examining the evidence. The evidence is that he was dressed like all the other Vanguard clowns and had no problem carrying around a shield with their logo on it. Not being a white supremacist myself, I can say pretty readily that I wouldn't want to hang out with a bunch of white supremacists, wearing the same clothing they were, carrying the same things they were, while they were busy doing white supremacist things.

Vanguard America already cleared the confusion by stating that he wasn't a member and the shields were just handed out to everyone.

So we've arrived at you taking them at their word and that's the end of the story as far as you're concerned?

I am already making up dozens of scenarios to explain the photo right on the spot.

FTFY.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's crossed axes, and it's Vanguard America's "logo." One of them, anyway. They all use the same type of ax in them.

Yeah, I can see the axes on the shield the guy on the right is holding. But the guy center left is holding a shield with what looks like Grandma's rolling pins on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anybody notice the numerics on the license plate? ....1111

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In the uncropped picture, you can see the ax heads on the bottom portion of the shield. One end has a Grandma's rolling pin handle (lol btw), the other end has an ax head.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nope.

It also had a photograph of the 20-year-old posing with a car resembling the one used in the attack and a variety of memes popular with white supremacists and neo-nazis who have coalesced under the banner of the so-called "alt-right", including Pepe the Frog.

Not a part of the alt-right meme magic do it 4 da lulz Nazi KKK skin-head white supremacist movement

Clearly some sort of George Soros shill

ATS get a grip

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Moved to Ohio a few years ago,

Actually originally came from Kentucky.

She told journalists that she and her son had moved from Kentucky to Maumuee, Ohio, a few years ago for her jo

www.bbc.co.uk...

That's incorrect.

They moved to Ohio "about a year ago," I read. I believe that to be the correct information. The car registration seems to confirm that given it was registered in May 2016. Also, he graduated, in 2015, from a school in Northern Kentucky.

So much false info flying around and yet we are all supposed to be content that there is not a thing left to question...lest we want to be labeled Nazi-apologists.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join