It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Driver Innocent?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Then why no airbag deployment?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The side air bags went off but not the front air bags. I think he was at the upper limits to where the front air bags didn't go off.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But maybe he braked right before impact and slowed down enough. The black box will show if he braked before impact. If he braked before impact then he has a really good case for it not being on purpose.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Where are you all when other scumbags run people down? you don't defend muslim terrorists why this pos?.
I guess the flavour of this terrorist is okay with some.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting how even on a #ing conspiracy website where people discuss ghosts and aliens and #ing CERN created black holes, the mere mention that there COULD BE an alternative angle or perception of what may have happened turns into a finger pointing # storm of left vs right.

Even one of the last bastions of alternative discussions at ATS has become a cancerous place. What a shame. Why don't you guys leave your righteousness and virtue comments for the huffington post and foxnews comment sections and let people like OP who want to discuss the possibilities of "maybe" there being more than meets the eye here on a conspiracy website.

What a joke this place has become.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This videos show a good angle www.tmz.com... (second video on page) It's TMZ but it's important for a number of reasons.

You can see his as he is backing up that the steering wheel air bag definitely did not go off. As far as braking before impact goes, you can't really tell. You can see that the brake lights are not on as it continues to roll after impact but the way the car was rolling, it looked like the car stalled.

His car gets attacked after and someone even smashes the back windshield. I think the girl that died is actual the one running towards the car when it starts to back up. She gets pinned in between the challenger and the Toyota Tundra.

If he really was spooked by the guy that hit the car before the final acceleration and then braked before impact, I think he may even walk with a good enough lawyer. If it really was an accident, he isn't obligated to stick around while people are smashing his windows. If the girl running towards the car to probably join the attack that got pinned between the truck is the one that died that may not even count as involuntary manslaughter. I'm not sure how that part works but if it's one of those fear for your life things than that may not be a charge.

edit on 15-8-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
The anti-white-male protesters should know better than to play in the street.

The Pro-Murderer Nazi Sympathizers should grow up first before they're allowed to speak in public. Let us know when your balls drop little boy and perhaps we'll listen to what you have to say then.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He wasn't spooked or attacked until he smashed into the crowd of people. He started off from down the street where there was nobody but him.

His car didn't stall or any other horsesh*t. He drove into a crowd of people because he's a sociopath and he should hang for his crimes.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

www.youtube.com... His back bumper was hit, making a thud right before 17 seconds.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
and if someone was heading staight on toward the white house like that,
secret service would have probably shot his ass!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He's already driving into the crowd at that point genius.

He started off all the way up the street from there driving straight into that crowd. Who gives a sh*t if his rear bumper was hit??? Nothing was going to stop him from hitting those people at that point.

There are already people jumping out of the way of his vehicle at that point trying to avoid being hit. At 17 seconds the guy hits his bumper. At 18 seconds people are bouncing off his car.

Try again.

Or just admit you are enjoying and supporting the murder and harming of innocent people. Because that is what this is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I already said in a previous post that I was leaning towards being on purpose. It's not totally impossible though that it wasn't on purpose. He still had room to stop, maybe he turned his head to look what hit his car and that delay didn't give him enough time to stop. This event is going to be used to justify all sorts of stuff so it's important to get the facts straight.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Proof? Do you have proof of this opinion of the situation?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You are all just speculating.

Again, do you have evidence he was not attacked? No you don't. I saw a video, that has since been taken down, of him surrounded by masked antifa thugs, attacking his car with sticks/spears.

This is ATS, people, where we are supposed to deny ignorance. Where did this site go wrong? Question everything the MSM tells you. Look where they are distracting you from looking.
edit on 15-8-2017 by KnoxMSP because: Grammar, etx

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This is obviously set up for an acquittal, which will give the democrats a licence to riot again. You heard it here first.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Unless you produce the video......

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yup, if I saw a muscle car revving their engine, pointing at a crowd, i'd tap the bumper too.. Nah, let's just watch it rush a crowd of people..

Why else was he there right after a Nazi rally? WTF

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yeah. The evidence is all over. He drove down the street which was practically empty for a ways until he hit that crowd. Then when he backs up and goes up the same street in reverse you can see it's empty. No people with bats there that he could have been running from in the first place. The road from which he came was void of people with bats and spears.

I mean he literally is driving into a crowd that is walking away from where he started at the top of the road. They had their backs to him and were walking about a block ahead of him.

It doesn't take Columbo to figure it out man. Sure there is some small degree of speculation within some details but the overall situation doesn't change no matter what direction you look at it from. All evidence points to him simply charging his vehicle into the crowd.

Stop trying to blame the MSM also. Most of the videos are from cell phones and regular people that were recording this who aren't part of the media. Stop trying to blame "FAKE NEWS" or the MSM and all that stupid sh*t you've been convinced is some giant conspiracy of evil. FFS, wake yourself up. You're being played by all that BS. You've got yourself convinced that fringe sources that you agree with must be correct and other sources are lying to you. You'd be better off not trusting any source at all than trusting some Facebook Researcher or blog poster as if they are actually telling you the truth. If you don't trust the MSM why would you trust them either???

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: Edumakated

This is obviously set up for an acquittal, which will give the democrats a licence to riot again. You heard it here first.

If that is how it all plays out by all means make sure you come back here and repost this as your evidence and receive the applause you so rightly deserve.

But, if you're wrong. Make sure you come back and repost this so we can all remind you what a stupid ass theory that was and what steps you're making in life to correct your thinking in the future so you don't end up sounding like a moron again.

Deal???
edit on 15-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Unless you produce the video......

Burden of proof is on the person stating what happened. You say he wasnt attacked. I say show me the proof.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join