It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please stop equating the KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremists to Black Lives Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

LOL In other words, you didn't read a thing I said, huh? You originally claimed BLM is more influential than the KKK. I proved that wrong, yet you act like you have your fingers in your ears the whole time. Even after all of you copying and pasting, you still won't check the KKK platform will you? Or the history of their platforms, the number of members they've had over time who were actual politicians, the number of laws all over the country that they've gotten implemented, etc.

BLM is a new movement that's lasted what, 3 years? The KKK's been getting laws implemented for more than a century, yet you think they're less influential (which was your original claim). Popularity and influence are not the same things, which you seem to happily overlook. So once again, did you actually look into some of their platforms? Can you admit that you simply don't know what the KKK actually stands for? You've done a lot of deflecting and subject-changing, but you seemingly don't even know the basics about the KKK. How can you say that they're less influential when you literally don't know what they stand for?

I always see people who talk about things like this without ever checking the sources. People talk about what's constitutional or unconstitutional, yet have never read the full US Constitution. People say Christianity is this or that, yet have never read the full Bible. People do it with communism, Islam, and virtually every other major creed, ideology, or religion. Right now, it seems like you're intentionally doing that with the Klan.

Actually go read their platforms and how they've changed (and stayed the same) over time. Go look at their known vast membership roles. Look at the policies they actively pushed. Did you know they were strongly anti-Communism, too?

Remember, you're the one who claimed they were less influential than BLM. I'm the one saying that's preposterous. I didn't say BLM isn't influential; I'm saying the Klan is more influential. Their teachings and literal policies are being implemented all over the country, are spread all over the political continuum, and have been implemented by actual politicians and bureaucrats for more than 100 years. BLM activists have barely gotten a handful of laws passed, and that's in supposedly progressive/liberal jurisdictions. There's simply no comparison.

Now let's see if you once again refuse to look into the KKK's actual goals, refuse to acknowledge that you don't know what they actually stand for, and continue to deflect. Remember the context is which group is more influential, which is literally all I was responding to.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

What are you on about?

I don't care what the KKK's goals are. You posted some of their platform here.

They are racist scum bags. But I am glad you keep up with them.

You are missing the fundamental distinction in this thread.

Just because the KKK may have goals that the Republicans do does not mean 1. that those goals are automatically bad. or 2. that the reason the republicans have those goals is because they were influenced by the KKK.

Again, I am sorry that I mistook you for a reasonable person. You quite clearly do not understand what the word influence means.

And again you ignore the question:

When Bernie is discussing ending trade treaties and wanting environmental regulations, is he being influenced by the KKK?

This is another transparent attempt to call all republicans racist.

The truth is even being in the same publication as anyone remotely tied to the KKK is such political poison that people scramble away from them, while BLM are held up as heroes by democrats, including Obama.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Can we please stop equating the KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremists to Black Lives Matter

Equating? BLM are just as bad! The whole BLM movement went to hell (fast) when they started using their platform as a means of looting, rioting, hatred, racism, burning down businesses and violence! Why isn't BLM in Chicago if they care so much about blacks? Black children and women are being gunned down by other blacks. I guess because it's not whites doing the killing so it doesn't matter? If BLM wanted to be about it, then they should include all BLACK LIVES and stop the cherry picking! They should have never allowed their platform to be tainted by all the violence we typically see in the streets when they march.
These video's are sickening - You can Youtube search endless videos like this one. Hopefully Trump will send these people some real help because we all know Obama and BLM ignored them and the hell they are living in!

edit on 14-8-2017 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's insane that they (Antifa) leave the statue of Lenin in Seattle alone but this?

Also schools named after the benefactor of the land o so long ago, Lynch, have to change their names as we have Malcolm X charter # schools and murals of Assata Shakur are not even blinked at for YEARS until white people get the balls to call it out. Then they relent and cover the murals. Milwaukee Public Schools had a $500-750K line item allotted to a nebulous Black Lives Matter. White history is being erased and changed before our eyes and no one cares.

But we have folks with rap sheets committing felonies who get let out on $500 bail, yet AGAIN, just to commit more crimes. We can't have media REPORT the news, they can't release videos or descriptions because black.

But blacks are not committing terrorism EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.

THREE thugs killed each other at Great Lakes Dragaway last night.

The thuggery is freaking OUT OF CONTROL but that's not terrorism.

Right.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah, It's an unfortunate thing about fringe topics and websites. While a lot of amazing, intelligent, egalitarian people show up, there are also the bad kind of fringe, i.e. white nationalists, actual nazis, or just closet bigots..

I left that one God-esque prod. website for this very reason, for blatantly racist people. I actually posted once on there speaking against it, and was torn apart by the very same.

a reply to: Hazardous1408

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
You know how to stop the BLM movement easier? Stop giving them attention!

What do you do with whining spoiled children? Stop giving them attention!

Don't give them what they want because then they'll just move on to the next thing they demand. It's not going to solve anything catering to their whims.

The difference between BLM and KKK is that at least the KKK doesn't rob and murder their own race.

Sure it does!

To elucidate:

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

Not surprisingly, the Bureau of Justice Statistics shows that most people who are victims of violent crime are victimized by someone they know. In fact, almost every study ever done shows that crime is a socioeconomic phenomenon. Another Bureau of Justice Statistics report explicitly states that between 2008 and 2012, “Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).”

edit on 14-8-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

But racism wasn't the issue, removing the statue was. Re writing history occurred during the civil war too, when the focus was switched from states rights to slavery. Racism still seethes today, because the Establishment still fans the flames of racism from the Pulpit of Main stream media.

BLM wasn't started over a statue, and BLM may have started for LEO reasons, but it quickly became a different org in quick order.

They formed the day George Zimmerman was acquitted for murdering Trayvon Martin. Black Lives Matter (Too) is all they are originally intended to be about.

How many people dead at their hand or because of them, again?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: seasonal

But racism wasn't the issue, removing the statue was. Re writing history occurred during the civil war too, when the focus was switched from states rights to slavery. Racism still seethes today, because the Establishment still fans the flames of racism from the Pulpit of Main stream media.

BLM wasn't started over a statue, and BLM may have started for LEO reasons, but it quickly became a different org in quick order.

They formed the day George Zimmerman was acquitted for murdering Trayvon Martin. Black Lives Matter (Too) is all they are originally intended to be about.

How many people dead at their hand or because of them, again?

Well 5 dallas officers.

There was a guy killed at a BLM rally in DC i think.

We have untold amounts of people and property hurts in riots.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

It's insane that they (Antifa) leave the statue of Lenin in Seattle alone but this?

Lol, ever been to Texas? The Bushes are bronzed , ten foot tall, and they are War Criminals.

I don't see anyone protesting their 'status'.

'B ronzed White People'

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well 5 dallas officers.

Nice try, shooter wasn't a member of BLM, acted alone. BLM isn't about killing cops, hasn't killed any...

"Untold damage" is done by the Establishment Abroad (see Middle East)) and at home. You're comparing BLM to that?

Dallas police chief David Brown said Johnson told police “he was upset about the recent police shootings” and “wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.” Activists at Thursday’s night Black Lives Matter march, however, said that the shooter behind the deadliest day for American law enforcement since the 9/11 attacks was not part of their protest. Three other suspects were taken into custody but Johnson is believed to have acted alone.

Who was Micah Johnson?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well 5 dallas officers.

Nice try, shooter wasn't a member of BLM, acted alone. BLM isn't about killing cops, hasn't killed any...

"Untold damage" is done by the Establishment Abroad (see Middle East)) and at home. You're comparing BLM to that?

Dallas police chief David Brown said Johnson told police “he was upset about the recent police shootings” and “wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.” Activists at Thursday’s night Black Lives Matter march, however, said that the shooter behind the deadliest day for American law enforcement since the 9/11 attacks was not part of their protest. Three other suspects were taken into custody but Johnson is believed to have acted alone.

Who was Micah Johnson?

Oh please. You know as well as I do that I condemn the regime change wars.

I seem to remember you having some very racially charge opinions about south africa.

Would you mind explaining again how you think white people should be kicked off of their land because of the color of their skin?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

(Yawn) Like I expected, you still deflect. You said that BLM is more influential than the KKK. I proved otherwise. You don't even have the credibility to fact check what the KKK actually says they're about, its memberships, or any laws they've backed. So how you can argue that they're influential or not influential when you literally don't know what they've been pushing this whole time?

Oh & I already answered your extra tangents in one of my earlier posts.

I never said the people who pushed those policies were Klansmen. I'm saying that the modern Klan is far more influential than BLM because they've managed to get far more people from far more demographics to buy into some of their stated goals whether they know it or not. If you actually look up their party platform instead of waiting for me to post more of it, you'll see exactly what I mean.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the MOD who deleted the points from the KKK's official party platform, that's weak. You (MOD) apparently have no problem with people ignorantly claiming that BLM is similar to the KKK and the freaking Nazis. But once someone actually pulls out the KKK's official talking points and party platform to show who they actually align with, that should be censored?! That's ridiculous.

It's ok for people here to pretend that BLM is equal to the KKK, but we can't dare show what the KKK actually stands for to see if it's an accurate comparison? Or maybe you simply don't want people to know the truth? I didn't link to the site itself specifically because I didn't want to violate the T&C. Yet you put "quote removed....no source" knowing full well that I can't link it. But you all have no problem allowing quotes, graphs, memes, and other crap that comes directly from those hate sites when they're against Muslims, are pushing black crime narratives, etc.

It's ironic that people here are defending white supremacists from that rally, particularly with the "free speech" defense. But if we point out the actual party platform that they were marching for, it's snipped because it cuts too close to home. Ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Obama had BLM to the "White House"....to empower them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Just because the KKK may have goals that the Republicans do does not mean 1. that those goals are automatically bad. or 2. that the reason the republicans have those goals is because they were influenced by the KKK.

Goddamn you.

Second time tonight you gave me a circular logic breakdown. I disagree with you 99% of the time and I'm not saying I agree with you here but, I admit, you made a good point and made me think about my own #.

I hate being made to think of my own #.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You know as well as I do that I condemn the regime change wars.

ATS doesn't do threads on that anymore. I never saw you on any, when I did you took the establishment side. Example to follow...

I seem to remember you having some very racially charge opinions about south africa.

Playing the race card? Until white European Colonialism 'took over' , Africa was Black.
FYI, they still are.

Are you for Apartheid?

Would you mind explaining again how you think white people should be kicked off of their land because of the color of their skin?

I don't. You do.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
All hate groups are moronic idiots.

Here's a bit of proof

If you didn't know, that's a Protester doing the nazi salute while wearing a 82nd airborne units patch. That's the same unit that stormed Normandy to help end nazi rule..

Some people, man.

Dumber than a box of rocks.

Here is more proof......

"Boo-hoo, you white people are angry because you couldn't use your 'white privilege' card to get invited to the Black Lives Matter all-black Memorial Day celebration"

As far as I'm concerned, Lisa Durden is the poster-child of the extremist leftists in the USA, the US Democrats and BLM - in less than 5 minutes she managed to increase the hate 10-fold (she was subsequently terminated from her place of employment) and espouse a philosophy akin to the gas chambers for all whiteys.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

ATS doesn't do threads on that anymore. I never saw you on any, when I did you took the establishment side. Example to follow...

Playing the race card? Until white European Colonialism 'took over' , Africa was Black.
FYI, they still are.

Are you for Apartheid?

I don't. You do.

Oh you must have forgot your claims that the white farmers deserved to be kicked off of their land for merely the color of their skin.

Here is the thread to refresh your memory.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

FYI, they still are.

Are you for Apartheid?

I don't. You do.

Oh you must have forgot your claims that the white farmers deserved to be kicked off of their land for merely the color of their skin.

Here is the thread to refresh your memory.

You played the race card there, too. Its easy to do that, turning statements about European Colonialism, reaping an entire continent for natural resources into racism about skin color.

But you always do that...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
It's ironic that people here are defending white supremacists from that rally, particularly with the "free speech" defense. But if we point out the actual party platform that they were marching for, it's snipped because it cuts too close to home. Ridiculous.

Ummm...This is a pretty ignorant conclusion.

Of course the First Amendment is an appropriate defense of anyone saying anything in what started out as a legal, permitted peaceful assembly. It wasn't until the opposition--also allowed to be there by the First Amendment--showed up that things go out of control.

It's perfectly logical to hate what some people spout on about, but to defend their freedom to do so. People who say things that are tantamount to, "Don't hide behind the Constitution," really reveal themselves to be so ideologically driven that it tends to negate any validity in their/your arguments.

Also, it's specifically noted that your quote was removed because there was no link to back up the quote. If you had just listed it without putting it in a quote format (since you can't link to hate groups), like on other comments in this thread, nothing would have been deleted. It has nothing to do with "cu[ting] too close to home."

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

The BLM is literally just the black KKK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join