It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup: Trump at 34%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
link

Yea yea yea... Fake News!! Fake poll!! But I think Trump has used enough polls that he once called bogus when they support something he likes.

If he gets into the 20's we are looking at republicans fleeing and opening doors for impeachment. Impeachment for what? I have no clue. Not my wish unless theres a reason. But this is all a game. Games have rules. You drop in the 20's, youre going to face the impeachment ax in some form or another.
edit on 14-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Fake News!! Fake poll!!

Hey, hey ... you said it best

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It must be so hard to keep track of what is fake, and when its fake, huh?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
I bet the media and the DNC sure regret starting that sound byte in the days following November 08, 2016 eh?? Hopefully they don't accuse others of appropriating it culturally or something.

Of course, we have never been fond of the five or six multinational owners of over 90% of the media in North America and their synchronized narrative for some time now.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I bet the media and the DNC sure regret starting that sound byte in the days following November 08, 2016 eh?? Hopefully they don't accuse others of appropriating it culturally or something.

Of course, we have never been fond of the five or six multinational owners of over 90% of the media in North America and their synchronized narrative for some time now.

I eill admit we are under the control of 5 or 6 multinationals.. Hate it just like you do.

The difference is, I dont think the billionaire with gold plated toilets, sitting on his leather seated throne is going to do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Probably not, but he will be damned if he allows foreign interests to break down America into some communist Armageddon.

Humanity will always be ruled by the wealthy families of industry and finance. Find me a state on Earth that is not. Humans follow success, thats why the wealthy always rule. I mean, would anybody ever elect a homeless person?

He is our rich guy though, a true American. One that does not seek ways to undermine or roll back some of the Bill of Rights.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

It must be so hard to keep track of what is fake, and when its fake, huh?

For some of these guys, it's super easy. Anything that makes Trump look bad is fake. Anything that makes him look good is real.

So when WAPO publishes stories about NK's nuclear capabilities and Trump tweets about it as though it's REAL, WAPO is REAL news.

When WAPO publishes a story with anonymous sources that make Trump look bad, WAPO is FAKE NEWS, even when the news is confirmed later on.

Pretty much the same for every other media outlet.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

The guy literally accelerated his fame on the backs on the MSM. The Apprentice was on NBC folks. NBC paid his checks. He was an employee of N B C

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The guy literally accelerated his fame on the backs on the MSM. The Apprentice was on NBC folks. NBC paid his checks. He was an employee of N B C

Trump has had the same antagonistic relationship with the media for the last 35 years.

One of the most annoying aspects of Trump being President is that I can no longer talk about how much a douche he is without riling up mass quantities of people. I mean, I've *always* thought he was a d-bag. But now we can't mention it in mixed company unless we want an argument.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Probably not, but he will be damned if he allows foreign interests to break down America into some communist Armageddon.

Are you sure of that?

Humanity will always be ruled by the wealthy families of industry and finance. Find me a state on Earth that is not. Humans follow success, thats why the wealthy always rule. I mean, would anybody ever elect a homeless person?

A homeless person won't be able to generate the hundreds of millions it takes to run a campaign.

He is our rich guy though, a true American. One that does not seek ways to undermine or roll back some of the Bill of Rights.

Maybe.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm amazed at people who can be so brainwashed as you are.

Trump is a "true American"....lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Trump has had the same antagonistic relationship with the media for the last 35 years.

forced to call cheeze on that one....

Trump is a member of my union and even gets a pension. That's not antagonism! Trump absolutely loves the cameras, spotlights and attention.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

One of the most annoying aspects of Trump being President is that I can no longer talk about how much a douche he is without riling up mass quantities of people. I mean, I've *always* thought he was a d-bag. But now we can't mention it in mixed company unless we want an argument.

Trump used to be the butt of jokes...everyone thought he was a D-bag.

Now all of a sudden, he is Super America Patriot...and saying anything negative against him means you are a commie.

Brainwashing...it's a helluva drug.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The LOWER his approval rating, the HIGHER our economy soars. I hope Gal Lup has President Trump at 24% next month, LOL.

Keep making America even greater Mr. President!

top topics

join