It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought an Axe.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

" I bought a axe".

Shouldn't that be, "I bought an axe"?

I had gammon for tea!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. Strip down to your tighty whities, head over to Trafalgar Square and chase people around.

How many times does the poor guy have to say it ?!

He doesn't want to join your Sunday bridge club !

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Thanks alot.I just had beer coming out my nose on that one.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

You are more of a lucky man than me. I have a machete as well but have to keep it hidden from krazy wife if she is in bad mood.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Looks about the right size to take on an airplane as the TSA will think it's a toddlers toy. After you are in the air take the axe and run up and down the aisles shouting "Above Top Secret, Above Top Secret!!!"

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It looks more like a meat cleaver than an axe. I doubt if it would split more than some kindling. I sure wouldn't want to be chopping down a maple tree with it. I get it would be great for splitting coconuts.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was most likely made as a skinning axe.

Skinning hides, chopping through bone joints, severing tendons, that sort of thing.

It's the perfect size to take on a hunting trip and the wider rounded shape of the head for carefully skinning a hide... although the blade corners should have been made a bit more rounded back so as to not cut through the hide accidentally and possibly ruining it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Shave with it in a public place, preferably around yuppies while giving folks the crazy eye. Have a friend video reactions and share with us.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
How many times does the poor guy have to say it ?!

He doesn't want to join your Sunday bridge club !

The bridge club that he's currently in has him fleeing from swans that live under bridges. Tiny Arms needs to man up.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think your supposed to use it to skin small game.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Personally i'd say that that's for cooking or chopping 'erb, if you aint gonna shave with it.. If you want a whittling knife you need a point, Mora 106 and 120's are ace and well cheap, blud.

Jolly nice btw

edit on 14-8-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Take it from an Arkansas country boy that spends all his free time hunting and fishing. That axe is designed for tanning. Not for wood of any sort. It's made more for scraping hide as opposed to cutting it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Split twigs to make toothpicks .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Aw man, I feel for ya. I did something similar once with a cutthroat razor because it was a Solingen blade. When it arrived it was flipping kid sized. Wasn't 99 quid though.

That thing is tiny, my gran had a little cleaver for chopping herbs, I guess you could use it for that...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You might be able to use it around camp.

Choppin' down a tree might be a bit beyond it though...

Shaving kindling, possibly as a splitting tool for smaller wood. Or for butchering small to medium game, maybe.

Certainly it'd be superior to nothing at all... Stash it on the bottom of your back pack or camping gear, and forget it's there, until you need it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
nice skinner there amigo. very custom and well made.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just bought a fixed blade knife from their website....should have gone there in the first place a sale is on

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ideal for skinning and prepping a carcass if sharp enough. Though for 99 bangers i want it folded 210 times by a japanese master samurai swordsmith and tempered in the tears of a baby panda...obviously not straight off the Panda's face. Garthered..in a bucket... over a millenia or so.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Beautiful Damascus, full tang, mosaic pin... That tiny axe is dead sexy! I'm an expert because I watch Forged in Fire.

Set it out with cheese and summer sausage, looks just right for happy hour snack slicing.

And a bargain price IMO.

It will cut!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Shh it was 37 really just bumped it up incase august wanted to buy it for his mason sacrifices.
It is very pretty though and it can chop little branches so I'm happy.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join