It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is "Truth"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

So of all the questions you could ask, of all the possibilities of what could or couldn't be, you choose whether or not red is in fact blue? Why?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

You asked "what is truth"? My response is on topic. Is it not?
edit on 14-8-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The truth is what exists.. what is the case. That is the truth. If I put an apple in a paper bag, then the truth is that there is an apple in the paper bag. 'An orange is in the paper bag', would be false; not the truth. There can be only one truth.

----

As far as Zionist bankers, who is the top king Zionist? Well not sure but according to the Balfour Declaration (link) Lord Walter Rothschild must rank pretty high up there as a representative of the Zionists. I think we can safely assume that Lord Walter Rothschild was a Zionist since the letter was addressed to him as their representative.

We know they are a banking family that goes back to the days of Holy Roman Empire.

"Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court Jew to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel" - link

"a court Jew.. was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European royalty and nobility." - Link

----

Oh right, not sure where I was going with this.. backing Hitler and Nazi's.. not sure about that but I heard from a few sources rumors of it. I find it suspicious that many events happened around the world during that time to motivate the so called jews to migrate to Israel.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Which brings me to my ultimate point: NO ONE can tell you what is or isn’t true. No one. The truth is what you choose for yourself.

This is wrong. If I put an apple in a paper bag. The truth is that there is an apple in the paper bag. Nothing else would be true. You cannot arbitrarily choose something to be true. There is only one truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That could only be false if you were raised in a Country where everyone was told that an apple is an orange. Then who would be correct? Country A or Country B?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Again, this is something you can personally verify. I'm talking about things we cannot personally verify. Which is why I used WW2 as an example. You can read all the books in the world and listen to all the historians and witnesses, but if you were not there to witness it yourself there is no way to verify it 100%.

I bring this up to point out the double standard in science; All of the evidence available for WW2 is enough to convince us that it did happen, but when it comes to fringe topics like ghosts and ufos the rule no longer applies. Science is basically stating that everyone who has ever experienced these phenomenon are either lying or hallucinating and that every photo and video is faked or a camera anomaly. If this is the logic they apply to these topics, why is it different with everything else? If you didn't experience it yourself whose to say everything isn't fake?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Omggggg this reminds me of myself so much when I was younger and first asking the same questions.

It's a recurring theme in my life, too. Just recently I revisited all these same musings... and wondering about where validation fits into it all. Like you ended it with, about people who are trying to control what you have to say. Like if whenever someone asked you what you did yesterday only to tell you that they don't believe you right afterwards... imagine what that would do to a person.

And ultimately you can't force somebody to believe you. You just have to accept that sometimes people won't. And sometimes we can't prove what we experience, and that's super maddeningly lonely. Maybe that's why when somebody smells something funky or comes across something crazy, they always want to share it with another in the present tense... cause it's like, nobody wants to be alone with the experience of the bad smell or crazy thing. We are all seeking validation for our experiences and trying to not be alone in them.

I think if a person is grossly invalidated for most of their life(aka, controlled), they would suicide. But before they suicided they would try to seek validation with more and more desperation and possibly become so unravelled and crazy that most people wouldn't be able to understand or even be capable of giving the validation- so they sink deeper into the darkness.

Sh-t... that's deep.
edit on 15-8-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join