It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jumping in the Shallow end - Physical attractions

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We've some enlightened membership on these boards; people who consider carefully what they say of people & situations.

But, this post isn't about that..........it's about what gets the reptilian brain, the catch-the-scent-get-busy side of attraction....a poll of sorts.

What turns you on?

For me, a shapely, curvy woman....Jessica Rabbit, Jen Lopez type of stuff. I am a devout Bootyist.
After that, a full lip smile, that's not shy.
Then almost on level footing ( these are all 1a, 1b....not 1 - 2 - 3 )....eyes. ANy color, as long as they're intense. If they're intense & green.........well

What floats your boat!?




posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a womens long hair blowing in the wind drives me nutz

"Pinball smile": a smile that lights up similar to when you get the jackpot in a pinball game

Not to be crude but I like a women to have noticable breasts, they must be bigger then mine, and PLEASE make sure thier natural, fake boobs make me


Lastly being ale to have intellegent and meaningful coversations. I actaully fell in love with a women by how she wrote in her e-mails. In RL she was a complete bimbo



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In all honesty, a person's appearence is the first impression that you have of them. It is their attractiveness, attire/fashion, cleanliness, etc from which your judgement of them is first based. I don't see that as shallow, but rather as a simle fact. Weither they go up or down from there, in your eyes, depends on what they say next.

With that said, my tastes are all over the place. I don't have a spacific 'type' of girl that I look for anymore. I use to be attracted to insanity and innocence, but both of them became tiring over time.



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A woman wearing a base ball cap and most any other kind of a hat...

now that's hot....

Lips.... beautiful proportionate lips... ( not Angelina Jolie ).... with Red or Pink lipstick....

mmmmm



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is the ideal look I drool over:

www.thewb.com...

BUT if the ideal personality does not accompany the physical, the person is toast.


SO the best man is the one who shines SO hot on the inside, they naturally start to shine in every area including physical.



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Scent.
without a doubt. she can be the hottest lookin babe in the planet.
if i dont like 'her scent', she's out and if she's average looking and has 'that scent' that makes me feel 'that way'? im on it !(or i was, before i got married)
also in the looks dept. intense eyes, cant be fat, and a nice
tomato shaped butt. im flexable on the other physical features.
OH! and NOOO mustaches!-j; )



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
nice tomato shaped butt.



ATS/BTS are meant to be educational too.

What exactly is this?



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I dont go for the incredibly stunning look girls, since I never have a chance with them, plus theyre usually idiots anyways, PLUS theyre not always what Im attracted too.

Ill go from head to feet...
Hair...short, not like boyish short, but like around neck level. Color doesnt really matter...aslong as it isnt red.
Face...nice blue eyes are what I really like, but hell, any color! Skin should be like acne and stuff clear, nothing where it shouldnt be.
No man shoulders, they kinda freak me out...
Breasts, doesnt really matter, huge or small, aslong as theyre actually formed and isnt 100% flat chested.
Body Type...slender, maybe a little meat on the bones, but not ALOT. Should NOT be taller than me, hell, shouldnt be within 6 inches of me (Im 6'2")
The all intensive...Bootius Maximus...the bigger the better!!
But hey, it doesnt matter, I hate to say it, but its true that white girls dont really have much.
Legs...that go on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...

And no man hands! (Sienfeld)

I like kinda the rocker chicks, preferrably like punkrock girls, they always seem to have a strange aura that just gets me running to them.

Also...girls that got them glasses that are kinda small and rectanglish, and are usually black framed, are HOT!!!

The way I did it makes me sound shallow, but everything doesnt have to be exactly like that, but that would be the perfect girl.

Now...personality. Shes gotta atleast be able to keep up her end of a conversation, that ISNT about clothes, guys, or money. I like a brainiac in a girl, ESPECIALLY a computer geek, mmmm...*sorry* *walks off*

[edit on 2-9-2005 by dreamlandmafia]



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
taller than me (I'm 5'2
)
"interesting" eyes (the eyes tell alot for me, if I can look into them for a long time, i usually like the person)
nice lips
clean scent (I hate overpowering cologne and or too much b.o. )

I also have a thing for rough look guys, don't know why, but I am not big into the clean shaven look. There's only a handful of men that I think are hot like that, most of the times I think they look sexier with hair on their faces. Of course they have to keep up with the grooming though, too much and it becomes overbearingly ticklish.

loose, baggy clothes... I don't like men in tight stuff
I also like a man that looks good in a suit.



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
a womens long hair blowing in the wind drives me nutz


That reminds me - KayEm's banned me from eating beans from now on



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
taller than me (I'm 5'2
)
"interesting" eyes (the eyes tell alot for me, if I can look into them for a long time, i usually like the person)

clean scent (I hate overpowering cologne and or too much b.o. )

but I am not big into the clean shaven look. Of course they have to keep up with the grooming though, too much and it becomes overbearingly ticklish.

loose, baggy clothes... I don't like men in tight stuff
I also like a man that looks good in a suit.



(not hitting on you.. ) but... you've described ME !! I have always been complimented for my eyes... blue... not just blue, but a cross between ummm I don't know how to describe them.... I like them though... they're very pretty... IMHO...

my G/F sometimes says my eyes are scary, if she see them in the dark...

I love to wear suits... don't like to completely shave every day... etc..





*thinking* I hope my G/F doesn't see this... :shk::shk:

[edit on 10-2-2005 by elevatedone]

[edit on 10-2-2005 by elevatedone]



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
nice tomato shaped butt.



ATS/BTS are meant to be educational too.

What exactly is this?


A butt has three critical dimensions for it to be considered exceptional: width, depth, and curvature. Now some have the width (which should be wider than the hips) without having the depth and curve.
Once all three are achieved you can say it’s a tomato. Personally, I’ve always used “onion” , as in so fine it’ll make you cry!!!



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hmm, since I'm A-sexual (dont like people that way), I'll describe what I would prefer saying I liked one or the other.

Female:
Intelligence, got to be as smart or smarter than me.
Dont much care about the breasts, just so long as shes not completely flat chested.
Nice white teeth, no bad breath either.
Doesnt care about popularity or fads.
5foot six or taller.
Moderate normal weight, none of that nasty anorexic junk.
Clean hygenic person.

Male:
Intelligence, got to be as smart as me, or close to my intelligence level.
Nice white teeth, no bad breath either.
Doesnt care about popularity or fads.
5foot7 to 6feet
Moderate normal weight.
Not sissyish, i.e. girly.
Not to big but not to small, down there.
Clean shaven, and just all out clean person.
Protective, but not overly protective.
Lets me get my way.
Not a control freak.

And the semi-goth look for both, thats about it.

[edit on 2/10/2005 by iori_komei]



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hmm, since I'm A-sexual (dont like people that way), I'll describe what I would prefer saying I liked one or the other.


So.....you're an asexual atheist who likes to pray at the cathedral & synagouge on occassion?

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Bout Time]



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
On a woman I like a nice C size, boobs gotta be nice round and firm...
I don't want ot get too detailed on this subject because this is a G rated place.
I like athletic builds or hour glass shapes, meaning, gotta have hips and a nice round butt, not too big though where she's having back problems, but a nice shape butt thats proportionate with her hips, and her tummy has to be flat if not flat then smaller, i'll accept some fat though. Prefer medium hair, maybe short, too long is too horse like, and I like a nice tan on a woman.

Now for the man,

I have two moods...

One being that I enjoy scruff, grubby, rugged looking men, messy hair, scruff around the chin, blue jeans, and work boots, flat chisled tummy, definition in his arms and a nice firm small butt strong legs to match.
and the other being nicely dressed and groomed in anything, a tan doesn't hurt either, makes em rosier lookin.



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like them from bones to beef (not campbell's chunkey though...hehe)...So long as they keep it proportioned and sexy - Like BT said...curves....And I think plenty of those anorexic girls can pull off those curves, they're just bones instead of cushioned fat....lol…

And we all know the trickery of bras women.....looks can be deceiving....lol

I can't stand it when a girl pulls her pants up to her belly button...Especially when you know they have it going on down there......It screws up the tan line and everything....lol

The one thing I can't get enough of though?! It actually comes in great supply here in Tallahassee....

Chicks riding crotch rockets....

It's perfection....The bike is now complete....


[edit on 2/10/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

[edit on 2/10/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anyone seen the women on the ad for that game Champions: Rise to Arms?



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hmm, since I'm A-sexual (dont like people that way), I'll describe what I would prefer saying I liked one or the other.


So.....you're an asexual atheist who likes to pray at the cathedral & synagouge on occassion?

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Bout Time]



Yes I'm an A-sexual atheist, but where did the whole cathedral synagogue thing come from?



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I dont go for the incredibly stunning look girls, since I never have a chance with them, plus theyre usually idiots anyways, PLUS theyre not always what Im attracted too.

Ill go from head to feet...
Hair...short, not like boyish short, but like around neck level. Color doesnt really matter...aslong as it isnt red.
Face...nice blue eyes are what I really like, but hell, any color! Skin should be like acne and stuff clear, nothing where it shouldnt be.
No man shoulders, they kinda freak me out...
Breasts, doesnt really matter, huge or small, aslong as theyre actually formed and isnt 100% flat chested.
Body Type...slender, maybe a little meat on the bones, but not ALOT. Should NOT be taller than me, hell, shouldnt be within 6 inches of me (Im 6'2")
The all intensive...Bootius Maximus...the bigger the better!!
But hey, it doesnt matter, I hate to say it, but its true that white girls dont really have much.
Legs...that go on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...and on...

And no man hands! (Sienfeld)

I like kinda the rocker chicks, preferrably like punkrock girls, they always seem to have a strange aura that just gets me running to them.

Also...girls that got them glasses that are kinda small and rectanglish, and are usually black framed, are HOT!!!

The way I did it makes me sound shallow, but everything doesnt have to be exactly like that, but that would be the perfect girl.

Now...personality. Shes gotta atleast be able to keep up her end of a conversation, that ISNT about clothes, guys, or money. I like a brainiac in a girl, ESPECIALLY a computer geek, mmmm...*sorry* *walks off*


Damn... he summed up everything I wanted to say. But I must make some changes...

1) Booty does not matter (much)... as LONG as there is some evidence of some being there. If it is non-existant... then uh... next please.


2) I'm close on the height issue.. but as long as shes not taller than me... it's ok. But, I PREFER short girls... (under 5'5", I'm 6'1")... i dont know why... I just think it's REALLY cute and most of the girls I like are short... I just want to hold em and cuddle... ok, i'm gonna stop sounding foolish now.


Otherwise, DLM hit it RIGHT on the spot. I agree with everything else.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 2/10/05 by prophetmike]



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm with Bout Time on most things.

#1, I don't want to see bones. I hate scarecrows.
Women should be soft, tone is cool as long as it isn't taken to the extreme. Thinking Cory Iverson here. A body builder that was still feminine.

#2, eyes. I love blue eyes. Greens up there as well.

#3, smile, one that reaches the eyes.

#4, red hair.

So basically if I could find a red haired, blue eyed, in shape, Anna Nicole Smith, I'd be, to quote The Mask, SMOKIN.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join