It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In my view far right groups have been encouraged by the election of Trump, he has made their views not only politically topical but almost acceptable. Now I do not believe that Trump has sought out encourage far right groups rather I think its been a unintended consequence of his rhetoric and rise to power. A large base of his support comes from the far right.

Well first, there isn't a large far right/Alt right percentage, so to say a large base of Trump's support comes from the far right is misleading. How has Trump supported any of these groups, by being white maybe? lol Do you think Trump is a racist? Wouldn't that be like calling Obama a gangster since there are black gang members..?

Now what happened in Charlottesville was the result of the racist far right, Heather Heyer died and 19 other people were injured because James Alex Fields attended a "unite right" rally and because of his extreme political views he drove a car into a crowd of people. If you are one of those people making excuses for this or claiming that it was the result of the extreme left or any of that kind of rubbish then yes, you are deserving of the racist white supremacist label in my opinion. Not because you also happen to be a Trump supporter but because you are a supporter of the racist far right.

Once again a couple of a hundred idiots stuck in pre 1980s era...with one big idiot that drives into a crowd. So all this BIG NEWS is actually about a couple of a hundred far left idiots clashing with couple of a hundred far right idiots..

Here is some small news over the weekend in Chicago..what say you comparing one city to the other...lol

10:30 p.m. Friday — 1 shot in Ashburn
11:35 p.m. Friday — Man wounded in Homan Square drive-by shooting
2:16 a.m. Saturday — Man shot in Austin
2:18 a.m. Saturday — 18-year-old shot on West Side
6:09 a.m. Saturday — 23-year-old man wounded in West Englewood drive-by shooting
11:17 a.m. Saturday — Man hurt in South Chicago shooting
6:39 p.m. Saturday — 62-year-old man shot in Englewood
8:23 p.m. Saturday — Woman wounded in Washington Park shooting
8:30 p.m. Saturday — Man shot in Washington Park
8:49 p.m. Saturday — Man shot in Lawndale
10:13 p.m. Saturday — Teenager shot in Austin
10:41 p.m. Saturday — Man wounded in Englewood shooting
11:10 p.m. Saturday — Man shot in East Garfield Park
11:19 p.m. Saturday — Man shot in Lawndale
12:07 a.m. Sundav — Police: Man killed in Old Town shooting
12:24 a.m. Sunday — Police: Woman shot to death in Back of the Yards
1:50 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in Humboldt Park
2:30 a.m. Sunday — Man shot, critically hurt while standing on Back of the Yards porch
3 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in Austin
3:25 a.m. Sunday — Man wounded in Roseland shooting
4:35 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in Austin
6:52 a.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed in Uptown shooting
8 a.m. Sunday — Man, 21, wounded in Portage Park shooting
11:19 a.m. Sunday — Police: 2 men killed in Austin shooting
1:49 p.m. Sunday — 2 wounded in Back of the Yards shooting
3:32 p.m. Sunday — Man shot in Humboldt Park
4:17 p.m. Sunday — Man shot while playing basketball near 63rd Street Beach
5:32 p.m. Sunday — Police: 3 people shot to death in East Side
5:54 p.m. — 26-year-old man shot in Roseland
6:04 p.m. — 28-year-old man shot, critically wounded in Morgan Park
7:35 p.m. Sunday — 37-year-old man shot in Austin
9:20 p.m. Sunday — 2 men wounded in East Garfield Park shooting
12:10 a.m. Monday — Police: Man killed in Chicago Lawn drive-by shooting
2:30 a.m. Monday — Man shot in Englewood

Stop trying to pretend you are the victims , you're not, Heather Heyer and her family are the victims.

Would you think I'm bad if I said I care nothing for either side of the whole far right/left movements we have seen lately? I don't even give a crap about Heather either... She didn't deserve to die, but it was her choice to get involve with a clearly aggressive event.

We have seen a lot of alt left groups over the last 4 years grow, so how much do you think that has influenced the alt right groups to be more vocal even when their numbers are about the same as they have ever been. If anything the alt left is the growing group between the two.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. You asked me if I think Trump supporters are racist or if I know...saying for me to "have the balls" to accuse someone of being racists.

I don't "know"...because it is impossible to "know"...hence the agnostic comment.

However, I do THINK those that still support Trump are racist...and I have no problem saying so.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I don't think the dozens of protesters wearing "Donald Trump Outfits" helps this argument.

Can you provide a photo?🤗

Pardon my ignorance.
I never knew of an outfit.

Edit: and don't say an oversized Armani Suit with a red ball cap.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Op, seriously...

Damn...

You should just make a new user account.

MOTHERsideofthecoin

Smgdh

edit on 14-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: Formattery

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hey I'll let you in on a secret nobody gives a # what you think.
Yet you responded. Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: amazing
I don't think the dozens of protesters wearing "Donald Trump Outfits" helps this argument.

Can you provide a photo?🤗

Pardon my ignorance.
I never knew of an outfit.

Edit: and don't say an oversized Armani Suit with a red ball cap.

Some of them weren't wearing Trump outfits but they made their agenda perfectly clear with the Nazi salute and "hiel Trump" chant.

edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Alt-righters are not Nazis or KKK. It’s just not the case. They may have their own issues regarding political dogma but they are not Nazis or KKK. Those are another stripe.

Trump, though, has allowed himself to be accepted by the Nazis and KKK types, without him saying, "I don't want your support." Right after he refused to denounce them in this latest incident they were elated and said “see he supports us.”

I blame Trump not his supporters, though as I've said often

They give power to the beast

And in the end you will be responsible for what you have wrought.

You have Trump in your karma now.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Alt-Right is 4Chan trolling the DNC...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thanks,
I don't think all those on the left are mouth breathing, drooling idiots either. Sure some may play that part on TV and the internet, but I have a feeling, outside of the political discussions, most are normal folks who just have a skewed understanding of the world and how it works. So we are all good now?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am trying to figure out what Chicago gang violence has to do with a nazi rally.

Also wondering where you get your numbers about the alt right not growing. According to them they are having a renesiance.

But yes two groups of idiots are in fact growing.

Having lived near campuses for 20 years I can attest to college kids do dumb things. You rarely hear about the racist stuff on campuses of big football schools because they bury that stuff so it doesn't effect recruiting. This passed year here in SC we have had more idiotic antifa and racist scum vandalize the area then I have seen.

I didn't get any numbers but I would say they are close. The red swastikas and nooses in trees has been a common theme this year. Janitors are getting a workout. The antifa folks seem to have less focus and just purely vandalize or put stupid poetry on walls.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I nominally treat neonazis about like I treat wayward lefties without harming them of course (Boring really)Accept I REALLY want to physically fight Nazis all I can...maybe kill a few hard asses.
Skin is a non starter.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I nominally treat neonazis about like I treat wayward lefties without harming them of course (Boring really)Accept I REALLY want to physically fight Nazis all I can...maybe kill a few hard asses.
Skin is a non starter.

By the looks of the footage the technique appears to be windmill and run. I think a strait or cross would be a one and done as they spaz forward at you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: bknapple32

nah I just get to the point.

Me saying that nobody gives a # about your thoughts isn't an insult that's just the truth.

Some brit being butthurt obsessed with Trump priceless.

lys the kid

Your 5 posts in this thread neatly sum up the reasons why people who didn't vote for Trump dislike you.

Rude, ignorant, arrogant - that's just the beginning of the list.

I really could care less about any response that may spew forth from you by the way. I won't be reading it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nah they're not racists they just support muslim bans and deportations and 100% of the time defend white supremacist rallies over BLM.

Come on. We don't want to be too PC right? Call a spade a spade. They are what they are.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Nah they're not racists they just support muslim bans and deportations and 100% of the time defend white supremacist rallies over BLM.

Come on. We don't want to be too PC right? Call a spade a spade. They are what they are.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and acts like a duck then it's a duck. Not a pig, or a swan, or a flying monkey - it's a duck.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I am trying to figure out what Chicago gang violence has to do with a nazi rally.

My point is that much worst events happen all the time as in the case of gang violence in just one city on the same weekend, but for some reason people are complaining that the President is not commenting fast enough and using the right words for only this situation that is nothing more than a media hype job to make money on.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: luthier

My point is that much worst events happen all the time as in the case of gang violence in just one city on the same weekend, but for some reason people are complaining that the President is not commenting fast enough and using the right words for only this situation that is nothing more than a media hype job to make money on.

Well that is typical media, but nazi rallies that end up in fatalities have a certain optic no?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Funny you should use the term call a spade a spade.Link Were you calling President Obama racist for his deportations? Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

Context is everything.
edit on 14-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is there anyone on ATS that is suggesting they are in support of this hate group? To support freedom of speech for everyone doesn't mean you actually support any of them. I think white supremacist and black supremacist are not much different since both have the same ideology, but there has been quite a number of people here supporting the very active black supremacist groups recently.

Also, is deportation of illegals and bans on the same countries that Obama labeled as terrorist is some kind of racist act...lol

edit on 14-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join