It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

Speak for yourself.

Those that voted for Trump, nah I don't think they're racist...ill-informed and easily manipulated...but not automatically racist.

However, those that still support Trump today....yeah...I think they are racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Im still waiting for proof that he was being attacked and was trying to escape.

So far all we have are words. And a ton of video saying the exact opposite.

Hate? No.... Logic.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Im still waiting for proof that he was being attacked and was trying to escape.

So far all we have are words. And a ton of video saying the exact opposite.

Hate? No.... Logic.

Well if he is just going to play make believe and the "what if" game....maybe it was Aliens attacking him? Invisible aliens that were trying to eat his brain, got upset by the lack of substance and started attacking him with their invisible weapons.

You know...that has just as much proof as his "alternate idea".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey op dont waste your time on nazy appologist, its the triggered trumpalumpas doing there oh my gawd us poor white people bs again.

Just let them sink there own ship, and see them come back as usual and play the victims.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: redhorse
I hate antifa and BLM idiots as much as I hate you.

You're all walking advertisements for eugenics.

You have no idea what my narrative is because you are too f**king stupid to understand it.

"I hate antifa and BLM idiots as much as I hate you.

You're all walking advertisements for eugenics. "

I'm going to have that embroidered on a pillow.

Sweet, sweet dreams.
edit on 14-8-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That reminds me....

/pol evidence not allowed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have seen a couple of threads over the past few days in the wake of the events in Charlottesville that essentially come down to Trump supporters making some rather absurd assumptions about how the other side think of them. There seem to be quite a lot of claims that "The Left think we are all racist white supremacists".

I just want to clear this up, its not true, and I am sure that a lot of other people on the left (or anyone anti-trump) would agree with me.

Now yes there is a growing far right movement, driven by the alt-right who harbour what could only be called racist or otherwise bigoted views. The white supremacists seem to have newfound popularity and they are one the rise.

In my view far right groups have been encouraged by the election of Trump, he has made their views not only politically topical but almost acceptable. Now I do not believe that Trump has sought out encourage far right groups rather I think its been a unintended consequence of his rhetoric and rise to power. A large base of his support comes from the far right.

However the point I want to make in this thread is that just because you are a Trump Supporter does not mean that those of us on the the other side think you must automatically be a racist white supremacist.

I also don't believe the vast majority of Trump supporters harbor any more prejudices than anyone else -- including Democrats...including me. Not in general, anyway. (Sorry, for generalizing but we are talking about opinions and this is mine.)

However, I do not agree that a racist, neo-nazi, alt-right faction is "growing."

White supremacist/Neo-nazi group protests, like the one in Charlottesville, are REACTIONARY. With a GROWING demand to remove confederate symbols/flags/statues and change the names of locales that were named in honor of certain historical figures, we are witnessing pushback in increasing numbers. I think that growing trend is more of a catalyst than anything Trump has said, not said, done, or not done.

Also....personally, I think both the catalyst and the reaction are machinated by those who benefit from civil unrest and a divided nation. IOW, the Democrats & Republicans in power and the covert agencies they fund without any transparency or oversight.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You think or know? Which is it? Have the balls to use conviction if you want to accuse someone of being racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Is a Nazy a Nazi from the great white north?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You think or know? Which is it? Have the balls to use conviction if you want to accuse someone of being racist.

I think.

I'm agnostic in all aspects of life.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Is a Nazy a Nazi from the great white north?

Oh you, so how was that cross burning, did you get all dressed up nice and stuff, hope you didint forget the potato salad.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So not hate with you but prejudice. So see. Just like the OP. All I had to do was ask a question and I am a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So you have enough conviction to denounce religion but not stand behind your statement.

Agnostic in all aspects of life...you know that means you "do not know" all aspects of life right?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I hesitate to label anyone a racist or Nazi but when you defend and shield them from righteous anger with excuses and deflections from the facts; don't be surprised when you get called out.

Lay down with the dogs, expect to get a few fleas...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Is that something you know?

Are you familiar with all aspects of life?

Besides agnostic does not mean you don't know. It means you understand when things can't be proven rather than just make sht up and stand behind it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So not hate with you but prejudice. So see. Just like the OP. All I had to do was ask a question and I am a Nazi.

Always playing the victim i see, must be hard being you in this evil communist world.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So you have enough conviction to denounce religion but not stand behind your statement.

Agnostic in all aspects of life...you know that means you "do not know" all aspects of life right?

I am very clear on the meaning of agnostic...even though you are not since you automatically go right to the religious definition even when it wasn't used in that context.

You asked if "I think" or "I know" if they are racists...I replied that I think they are racists...because I am agnostic in all aspects of life. Meaning, I don't claim "to know" in any subject matter because I don't believe anyone can "know".

So in answer to your original question....I "THINK" people who still support Trump are racists.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Victim? Of what? I am having a conversation on the Internet. Sometimes those conversations bring out the worst and sometimes the best. But the one thing I have always taken away is the ability to at least look at the other side. This easily could be a KKK sympathizer who did run into a car trying to kill people. Not saying it is not. What I am suggesting is that something seems off. Personally, if it was me, I would have hit the sidewalk and tried to kill as many as possible. That is what ISIS attacks do. ISIS does not run into cars and run away.

When I log off I'll go drink a few beers and help my kids with their homework. If anyone in a board like this feels like a victim they need to grow a set.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Agnostic means "I don't know." Look up the Latin. That is what I was using. It can be applied to many aspects of thought, religion or ideology. But if you don't know then how can you have an opinion?

So you take the path of someone like Huxley or Darwin? Cool.

And to quote Tzu - To win without fighting is best....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-14T14:55:49-05:000249 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't think the dozens of protesters wearing "Donald Trump Outfits" helps this argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join