It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: bknapple32

Yeah, I am desperate for the truth and no more violence. The Protesters are clowns and jokers. Some of them even dress like that during the marches. They all suck. They stand for hate. They preach hate. They preach intolerance.

You are attacking someone for having a non-emotional view. I am looking at it like a police officer should. Not jumping to conclusions.

They were not getting out of the way of a moving car either. They were walking around the 2 vehicles he hit but again, i do not want to derail this thread but answer is warranted for your calling me a racist.

I guess you simply proved the OP's point. Even if someone has a different opinion, not even based on support of a POTUS.

Finally, I am trying to figure out how he is racist when he is white and so was the victim?

Argument is invalid when 2 other cars were making their way through the crowd without speeding or otherwise killing people in the process of moving forward. They didn't speed up 2 blocks ahead of the crowd. Were the 2 cars in his way, too, being "clowns" just sitting there asking for an accident?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Its useless to debate him. He just said hes trying to look at it as a cop. Im sure law enforcement at the scene disagree with our fearless poster on ATS. Thus they are in their job, and hes behind a keyboard.

Guy is in jail with no bond. Right where he should be

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hate antifa and BLM idiots as much as I hate you.

You're all walking advertisements for eugenics.

You have no idea what my narrative is because you are too f**king stupid to understand it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Its useless to debate him. He just said hes trying to look at it as a cop. Im sure law enforcement at the scene disagree with our fearless poster on ATS. Thus they are in their job, and hes behind a keyboard.

Guy is in jail with no bond. Right where he should be

Yeah, not how an accident investigation is going to look at the incident, sane people know this. We even have cops on here, if they haven't walked him through the process yet, it'd be enlightening if they would.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The two other cars where 'stopped' at an intersection and filled with anti-protesters. If the protest was not walking through there at the time maybe this all would be avoided.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The word Racists does mean someone who are against another RACE.

Religion or BLM is not a race.

So I can say for sure I am not a Racist

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
I hate antifa and BLM idiots as much as I hate you.

You're all walking advertisements for eugenics.

You have no idea what my narrative is because you are too f**king stupid to understand it.

"I hate antifa and BLM idiots as much as I hate you.

You're all walking advertisements for eugenics. "

I'm going to have that embroidered on a pillow.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The two other cars where 'stopped' at an intersection and filled with anti-protesters. If the protest was not walking through there at the time maybe this all would be avoided.

The two other cars were also knocked forward upon collision. Something that wouldn't have happened if he was going at a slow rate of speed. He also tried to flee the scene after the collision.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ah, so now it is the "he's an internet tough guy line". You know, people that say that have usually never been in a fight in their lives. Fearless? I am stating an opinion. I have no fear of posters on ATSNN.

it is not useless to debate. You just have nothing to counter with or say so just like the anti-protesters, you quit, attack manhood and like your other buddy call me names.

He is in jail. Just because it was an accident does not mean he should not do time since someone died. Vehicular Manslaughter. A tragedy. You are just to filled with hate to see it.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-14T13:28:06-05:000106 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Eugenics...hate me...too f'n stupid...yeah, I know your narrative.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

He is in jail. Just because it was an accident does not mean he should not do time since someone died. Vehicular Manslaughter. A tragedy. You are just to filled with hate to see it.

The mirror is over there.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Where am I showing hate? Not once. I am not calling people #ing stupid or other names. I am telling people not to jump to conclusions and for some reason the hate is flowing from you and others.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Couldnt agree more. You're a racist if you carry a nazi flag, sympathize with nazis or white supremacists...

You are NOT racist because ya voted for Trump. Ive read a few threads where folks are like " Whelp, I must be racist, cause Im white and voted for trump"

No. You arent. You're racist if you endorse , defend, or sympathize with racists

I take issue with the "defend" aspect. There have been many instances where black and Jewish civil rights lawyers defended the rights of neo-nazis and KKK in courts of law. They were not nor ever will be racists because of that.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Where am I showing hate? Not once. I am not calling people #ing stupid or other names. I am telling people not to jump to conclusions and for some reason the hate is flowing from you and others.

You absolutely have jumped to a conclusion: That its vehicular manslaughter.

And you have not even accepted the thought that he did this on purpose. Nope. Its " HE was being attacked. HE was the victim just trying to get away"- no doubt his court appointed lawyer will make the same claim

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Couldnt agree more. You're a racist if you carry a nazi flag, sympathize with nazis or white supremacists...

You are NOT racist because ya voted for Trump. Ive read a few threads where folks are like " Whelp, I must be racist, cause Im white and voted for trump"

No. You arent. You're racist if you endorse , defend, or sympathize with racists

I take issue with the "defend" aspect. There have been many instances where black and Jewish civil rights lawyers defended the rights of neo-nazis and KKK in courts of law. They were not nor ever will be racists because of that.

You have me on defend. There are levels of that. And Im wrong to blanket statement on defend. But its def entering the grey area

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm a trump voter. Not necessarily a supporter, but hey my options were limited garbage. Couldn't fathom wasting a vote on someone else.

So a child decides to drive a $50K car ( depending if it was a V6 or V8 )hundreds of miles
To an unfamiliar environment. Possibly knowing there would be damage to his precious vehicle.

Did the kid get on his high horse thinking he was invincible and committed a FELONY STUPID?

Or did he go there in the heat of hatred with wilful intent to hurt or kill?

Watched the video more than i care to. But i was not in this Childs mindset.
I say child because only a child would be so f###ing stupid. Unless you're an idiot for an adult.

Remember this?
We at ATS said finally, after all the pre election protests. Hell even I said it was about damn time.
www.charlottestories.com...

"A new bill has passed the NC House that would allow North Carolina drivers to drive through protesters who are blocking the road without being sued, as long as they “exercise due care.”

The North Carolina House passed HB 330 with a 67-48 vote."

Remember! DUE CARE.
Do you feel your life is in danger? OR SOMEONE ELSE?

again I'm a Trump voter.
And honestly can't make a formal judgement on FELONY STUPID or A$$hole with a Hero Complex.

Edit: Where the hell is personal responsibility anymore. G'Zus Christ!

edit on 14-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You have me on defend. There are levels of that. And Im wrong to blanket statement on defend. But its def entering the grey area

It was just a small quibble. I know that you weren't talking about civil rights lawyers. I agree with you on everything else.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And to even further your point... Someone on ats could be defending their right to civilly protest, while not defending what they were protesting... Its something Im guilty of lashing out at,and I get clouded on in my moments of anger.
edit on 14-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I am desperate for the truth and no more violence. The Protesters are clowns and jokers. Some of them even dress like that during the marches. They all suck. They stand for hate. They preach hate. They preach intolerance.

You are attacking someone for having a non-emotional view. I am looking at it like a police officer should. Not jumping to conclusions.

They were not getting out of the way of a moving car either. They were walking around the 2 vehicles he hit but again, i do not want to derail this thread but answer is warranted for your calling me a racist.

I guess you simply proved the OP's point. Even if someone has a different opinion, not even based on support of a POTUS.

Finally, I am trying to figure out how he is racist when he is white and so was the victim?

I much agree with this post.

As for the "racist" stuff.... Calling a person racist these days are alot different than it was way back then.

Now, it seems to only ostracize people based on a concept that was constructed purely for the political advantage of one faction.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No, I am giving an alternate idea. Fact was he was attacked. Fact is he was trying to get away. Did you not see the car descended upon by people with weapons? Step back and ask why are those weapons there to begin with? What were they going to use them on? It is not like car attacks have happened at any of the 1000's of rallies that have occurred like this since last year.

You are just so blind in your own hate you WANT it to be malicious. You are salivating for it.

I am still waiting for a post that shows my hate...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join