It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're racist if you endorse , defend, or sympathize with racists

And you are ISIS if you are Muslim who doesn't fight your extremism friends.

Same way of looking at your statement...doesn't make sense at all what you said unless you agree with my statement above.

Nope you are a ISIS if you you are a member of ISIS, you are a ISIS sympathiser if you are sympathetic to their views.

I think that your post just highlights that you are one of those few Trump supporters I was talking about who also happen to be bigots with far right views.

Calling someone a member if ISIS because they are not fighting ISIS is just stupid.

edit on 14-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So it was self defense then. That must be why he was denied bail.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just making things clear. I'm tired of reading apologies for what the nazis did on Saturday like the left is equally culpable for inciting them to drive a car into the crowd.

The police believe he was trying to flee after Antifa started hitting his car.

*shrug*

Yeah just look at them all hitting his car.......

Please don't make excuses for this guy he is a far right racist scum bag who should be on trial for terrorism and not second degree murder.

You're showing video during the incident, not what happened beforehand, so that doesn't prove or disprove anything. If there is video out there of events leading up to this then we should see it. Don't assume that I'm making excuses, otherwise I'd have to say you may have been disingenuous with your OP.

The only person being disingenuous is you by making a claim then not posting any evidence to support it. Though you are clearly eager to take down any evidence that is presented to counter your claim.

I'm not making a claim, just relaying what I've seen/heard. Put your logical fallacy poster away.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

You're racist if you endorse , defend, or sympathize with racists

And you are ISIS if you are Muslim who doesn't fight your extremism friends.

Same way of looking at your statement...doesn't make sense at all what you said unless you agree with my statement above.

Enhancing the font doesnt make your statement make any more sense.

If you endorse, defend, or sympathize with ISIS, youre ISIS. See how easy that was? Im sorry you have to do mental gymnastics...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wonder why people don't dress as the founders when they go to a rally to simply preserve a statue for history?

I mean it would be much more legit if they weren't dressed as actual racists but rather the founders. Hell even the revolutionary soldiers and a drum core.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

link   

. .......

Perhaps we are all ready to talk about this like adults and we dont even know it. Mass media and fringe groups on both sides arent letting us do that

Now you are sounding crazy....... Sadly, we aren't even close to that yet. I fear it will take more deaths on both sides and more violence. Both sides armor and weapon-up before going to protest or counter protest. And the police just sit back till the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
At least you tried, OP. Unfortunately, it didn't even make it to page 2 before you got an unwarranted lesson in damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You know what, though? It's their rotted conscience shining through, not yours. Every negative reaction you receive for your OP is a member being lit up like a Christmas tree as THE problem with society, not just a part of the problem. Their attitude, their deluded approach to tackling a problem, it's not an individual thing, it's what society has degraded into regardless of political color affiliation. They are that, through and through. They are what they rail against to begin with when they can't take a step back, think about what you said, but must crap all over you instead.

As it stands, there are a scant few self-identified Republicans on this site who are respectful, and honorable in their interactions with opposite viewpoints, who debate and try to understand rather than shred for kicks. JinMI is one of them, a lot of posters could stand to emulate him in debates for their own betterment. I have a lot of respect for him, because at least he leads by example. It's not that hard to not be a flagrant dick.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nope. Not self Defense. An accident. I think like many people who hate he is a pussy and was scared because he was alone in a car surrounded by the people he was protesting against. He is going down a side road and suddenly there are cars in front of him and BANG! Sorry, if was speeding up and doing 40 as 'witnesses' are saying he would not have simply backed up and drove away. The impact from the airbags at forty are horrible also .

In this picture there are clowns to left and jokers to the right but he is such a killer he hit the back of a car?

Sorry. As much as many of you want to think this was a hate crime it looks like a hate accident.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The topic at hand is not what this idiot done.

the topic at hand is how Trump supporters keep pretending that the rest of us spend all our time calling them racists.

For the record I think the charge of second degree murder is fair.

Regardless, its kind of a tangent that is not really quite the topic of this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I was just trying to answer another post. I will stay on target. I do not want this to be derailed as a thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Nope. Not self Defense. An accident. I think like many people who hate he is a pussy and was scared because he was alone in a car surrounded by the people he was protesting against. He is going down a side road and suddenly there are cars in front of him and BANG! Sorry, if was speeding up and doing 40 as 'witnesses' are saying he would not have simply backed up and drove away. The impact from the airbags at forty are horrible also .

In this picture there are clowns to left and jokers to the right but he is such a killer he hit the back of a car?

Sorry. As much as many of you want to think this was a hate crime it looks like a hate accident.

You obviously have an agenda. Those crowds were running away. You watched the video.

He is being held without bail, not by msnbc but by a court who has more evidence than you. Are you sure he hasn't confessed.

Also he was in no crowd at all when he decided to gun it.

It was no accident. At the very least is was road rage.

But I agree about your adjective.

Eta if you watch the video you will notice the post barracades that prevent vehicles from entering the sidewalk on the sides of the road.
edit on 14-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You're showing video during the incident, not what happened beforehand, so that doesn't prove or disprove anything. If there is video out there of events leading up to this then we should see it. Don't assume that I'm making excuses, otherwise I'd have to say you may have been disingenuous with your OP.

The guy was up that hill just sitting there, (eyewitness news report soon after) then he blew down that hill through that intersection, then continued driving into the crowd. So he didn't mow them down driving out backwards, although he may have well struck someone at that time as well..I don't know about that. However a picture exists clearly showing people still in the air, and shoes on the ground and the car has passed on further forward by then.

If it was important to you, you should have known about this already.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think that most of them are racist. Deep down in their little, ignorant butt-hurt souls. They are racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

See- now this to me cries of an agenda. Youre DESPERATE to get this guy off with "accident"?

He ran over people. On purpose. Sped up, on purpose. Enough. This is why folks will jump to to call someone racist. What is with the adamant need to not call this what it was?

ETA: The people you call clowns and jokers, are actually people getting out of the way of a MOVING CAR.
They are victims, not clowns.
edit on 14-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just making things clear. I'm tired of reading apologies for what the nazis did on Saturday like the left is equally culpable for inciting them to drive a car into the crowd.

The police believe he was trying to flee after Antifa started hitting his car.

*shrug*

Yeah just look at them all hitting his car.......

Please don't make excuses for this guy he is a far right racist scum bag who should be on trial for terrorism and not second degree murder.

The only person being disingenuous is you by making a claim then not posting any evidence to support it. Though you are clearly eager to take down any evidence that is presented to counter your claim.

I'm not making a claim, just relaying what I've seen/heard. Put your logical fallacy poster away.

Burden of Proof isn't a logical fallacy.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh bullsh**! You idiotic, # useless, f**king moron. Either you are the victim of such a profound lack of self awareness that you live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance (which is pretty par for the alt-right) or you are a lying, useless troll (which is also pretty par for the alt right). I'm so sick of you useless sh** bags.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Trump kabuki theatre has sucked in virtually all here, all these media manufactured dramas are to distract you whilst they roll out 5g Quantum computing the internet of things and the rest of the beast system.

Left vs right,ism vs ism do you people really think that the people who run this world give a damn about ideologies, the divide and rule crap has now reached critical morass hell they dont care if you all kill each other heck they want you to so they can go TOTALLY totalitarian on you.

All this false indignation,false news and all the rest of it ,is theatre, if the media really were after Trump they would be going on how he has broken or not fulfilled his campaign promises.Snap out of it dark days are coming get ready dont be caught out.
edit on 14-8-2017 by khnum because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yeah, I am desperate for the truth and no more violence. The Protesters are clowns and jokers. Some of them even dress like that during the marches. They all suck. They stand for hate. They preach hate. They preach intolerance.

You are attacking someone for having a non-emotional view. I am looking at it like a police officer should. Not jumping to conclusions.

They were not getting out of the way of a moving car either. They were walking around the 2 vehicles he hit but again, i do not want to derail this thread but answer is warranted for your calling me a racist.

I guess you simply proved the OP's point. Even if someone has a different opinion, not even based on support of a POTUS.

Finally, I am trying to figure out how he is racist when he is white and so was the victim?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Here is another one. You sound just like the anti-protesters. So, if anyone says anything opposite of your narrative it warrants an hate filled diatribe akin to a kid throwing a tantrum.

Another one for the OP!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join