It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just making things clear. I'm tired of reading apologies for what the nazis did on Saturday like the left is equally culpable for inciting them to drive a car into the crowd.

The police believe he was trying to flee after Antifa started hitting his car.

*shrug*

Proof?

Taylor Lorenz, The Hill.

More than welcome to look it up and draw your own conclusions. There is also reportedly video showing Antifa attacking a Lexus before this.

ETA: I'm on my phone atm, and it popped up on my news feeds eariler.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Just making things clear. I'm tired of reading apologies for what the nazis did on Saturday like the left is equally culpable for inciting them to drive a car into the crowd.

*shrug*

Yeah just look at them all hitting his car.......

Please don't make excuses for this guy he is a far right racist scum bag who should be on trial for terrorism and not second degree murder.

"shrug", he only killed a innocent women and injured 19 others.
edit on 14-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
Something tells me if we made a poll who thinks it's the rights fault

Who thinks it's the left

Or both equally.

The first two would occupy the majority of votes.

link   

*shrug*

Proof?

Taylor Lorenz, The Hill.

More than welcome to look it up and draw your own conclusions. There is also reportedly video showing Antifa attacking a Lexus before this.

How about you just post the link? You made the claim, produce the evidence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I am sick of swinging from extremes. As soon as the new administration comes in they erase the last....why because they are never making bills for the majority.

Amen to that. Even though I push for my agenda and seem to not want to compromise, it's a negotiating tactic. Always ask for more then you think you will get. That way you can compromise yet still get all your big ideas in the compromise. I can't stand that there is literally no issue that seems the majority of each party supports. Infrastructure for example.....shouldn't Everyone be for that?

link   
Putting this in the mud-pit automatically negates any point you were trying to make in my opinion. The only reason to start a thread in the mud-pit is to pick a fight. While I agree with what the OP says I don't agree with the way you are going about doing it by posting it in the mud-pit.

link   

With all due respect I DISAGREE, Trump is either stupid, blind or a racist himself, NOT do furiously denounce these racists who now have blood on their hands and he still stays quiet

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He sees it. He denounces it. Did multiple times during the campaign. He did just the other day. The issue is that since he said there is violence on both sides of the fighting, which there was, people are going crazy. Still do not know how he is encouraging bigots and racists by trying to repeal Obamacare, lower taxes and get tough on crime.

That is one thing Obama "Administration" did not do. If you want to try to tell me with a straight face that there were NO black people in the US that when Obama was elected thought they could do whatever they wanted because there was a black man in office you are simply lying to yourself. Many black people claimed it as a victory and talked about how he was their savior. He was not their savior. He was the president to ALL of us no matter our beliefs.

The uptick in black on white crime since he was in office....

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides.

The point I am making is that will always be those who are empowered in some way but that it not the mainstream. Black or White.

Saying Trump is a racist is heart fits right into what the OP is stating. Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: luthier

I am sick of swinging from extremes. As soon as the new administration comes in they erase the last....why because they are never making bills for the majority.

Amen to that. Even though I push for my agenda and seem to not want to compromise, it's a negotiating tactic. Always ask for more then you think you will get. That way you can compromise yet still get all your big ideas in the compromise. I can't stand that there is literally no issue that seems the majority of each party supports. Infrastructure for example.....shouldn't Everyone be for that?

You would think. But alas they found a way to make that a fight too..

I personally think making the driving test much harder would effect my life in a more positive way then just about anything else.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Putting this in the mud-pit automatically negates any point you were trying to make in my opinion. The only reason to start a thread in the mud-pit is to pick a fight. While I agree with what the OP says I don't agree with the way you are going about doing it by posting it in the mud-pit.

No the reason I posted this in the Mud-Pit is because I think the mud pit a more open conversation is possible.

Now would you like to add anything to the topic at hand or are you just going to obsess over the forum it was posted in.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

*shrug*

Please don't make excuses for this guy he is a far right racist scum bag who should be on trial for terrorism and not second degree murder.

You're showing video during the incident, not what happened beforehand, so that doesn't prove or disprove anything. If there is video out there of events leading up to this then we should see it. Don't assume that I'm making excuses, otherwise I'd have to say you may have been disingenuous with your OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

You're racist if you endorse , defend, or sympathize with racists

And you are ISIS if you are Muslim who doesn't fight your extremism friends.

Same way of looking at your statement...doesn't make sense at all what you said unless you agree with my statement above.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hey I'll let you in on a secret nobody gives a # what you think.

Are you so sure? Seems like there's been a lot of disingenuous whining from a number of victim-playing Trump supporters over the last few days. Lots of histrionic blah blah about being called a neo-Nazi or a racist because of their support for Trump.

Of course, there's no actual examples of that happening but you know, they got a feeling that somewhere, somebody is doing it so best to start that screeching hard and early.
edit on 2017-8-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

I think you hit the nail on the head so I don't have much to add but I do think putting it in another less divisive forum would have been more conducive to the discussion. We already have people showing their ugly side in this thread.

link   

*shrug*

Even if that were the case, which I've seen no evidence of, it still doesn't excuse running over a full street of people.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He was. There is video that has since been taken down that I watched last night ( I am still trying to find it again it is about 25-30 minutes long). Evidently He was in a parking lot with a large group of others and they were trying to leave. Their vehicles were attacked and there was even another 'accident' that seems to be covered up since it was one of the original protesters who were involved (meaning the Nazis) . The person giving the interview was a anti-protester also so it was not a nazi making up stories.

link   

*shrug*

Proof?

Taylor Lorenz, The Hill.

How about you just post the link? You made the claim, produce the evidence.

pbs.twimg.com...

The great thinkers would think differently if they could have conceived the existence of google.

link   

If somebody does something that is morally reprehensible but you standby and do nothing that is one thing. We are all only responsible for our own behavior. So just sitting back and watching other people be racists in one thing.

However, on the the hand, if there are people who are standing up to people being morally reprehensible and racists, then what does is say about you when you criticism them as being "liberal" or "intolerant".

I think there is more to this than you just can't paint all Trump voters as racists because Trump will not come out and condemn the Nazis.

edit on 14-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He knew it was gonna get salty. Why start an thread in another forum when you know it's destined for the mudpit anyway.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

*shrug*

You're showing video during the incident, not what happened beforehand, so that doesn't prove or disprove anything. If there is video out there of events leading up to this then we should see it. Don't assume that I'm making excuses, otherwise I'd have to say you may have been disingenuous with your OP.

The only person being disingenuous is you by making a claim then not posting any evidence to support it. Though you are clearly eager to take down any evidence that is presented to counter your claim.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join