It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Then why ask such a stupid question is that just you keeping on par with yourself?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oh no! You've triggered the Trumplikins! Debate and disagreement are great and very American. White supremacy and the like however has no place in our country! They should be charged as terrorists! If they didn't exist throughout modern America we wouldn't have the need for BLM, Black Panthers, etc. We must rid our nation of these cancerous Ku Klux Klowns once and for all. Maybe then we can truly begin to heal!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I endorse as well as defend Trump from time to time. I'm still a racist I guess.

You know I always think that if you are truly racist then you should own it.

You should just come out with it because its only then that your views can be fully discussed and debated.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Then why ask such a stupid question is that just you keeping on par with yourself?

Name calling..

Ha. Listen, child. Its the mud pit, so I get you wanna just throw out insults. I asked you a question cordially, and you respond with hate. Indicative of who you are as a person.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dude I am going to give you some advice.

When a member is going for the personal attacks and not addressing the topic at hand just ignoring them is best.

I usually try to give them a couple of chances to get on topic but after that just ignore them.

Every time you respond all you are doing is feeding their trollish behaviour, I honestly think the best way is to ignore it and focus discussion on those who are willing to engage in the topic at hand.
edit on 14-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Oh no! You've triggered the Trumplikins! Debate and disagreement are great and very American. White supremacy and the like however has no place in our country! They should be charged as terrorists! If they didn't exist throughout modern America we wouldn't have the need for BLM, Black Panthers, etc. We must rid our nation of these cancerous Ku Klux Klowns once and for all. Maybe then we can truly begin to heal!

How about the teach a man to fish approach and leave free speech where it is?

If the fbi or nsa has reason to believe they are planning terrorist attacks or violence they can gather the evidence and build a case.

Mlk also had the leadership ability to keep people from turning ugly much of the time. Maybe the left needs some leadership right now that can teach nonviolence again.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I know I know... Cant help myself sometimes. Didn't mean to let it distract from the thread.

Id love to actually discuss a dissenting view with someone who can keep their argument going without an insult.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair nothing I was talking about was about suppressing free speech.

I know, but I was defending the right of free speech and have been labeled a Nazi because of it by those on this site.

While it is amusing and irritating at the same time, the biggest irony is that those who insist on silencing groups they don't like are calling me a Nazi because I defended free speech.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It would be different if it were "heat of the moment" things. Ive tried to get people to precisely point out my Nazi or white power behaviors or statements and to get them to reflect on their words again. They then just double down and accuse me of bullying, xenophobia, hating women, gays, ect. There is literally no talking to someone so closed minded that they can't even give you examples of the behavior they accuse you of. They same I am against immigrants, I say no, I am against illegal immigrants and give my rationale for it. They then say see, you are against immigrants and in fact are racist.

It's pointless at this point to even argue with many on the left. I condemn violence on all sides when it occurs, point out horrible police behaviors against some black males in certain situations and speak up for the rights of BLM Protestors to open carry, yet I am a Nazi KkK member. You just can't win..... So I've stopped even trying with them.
edit on 14-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I endorse as well as defend Trump from time to time. I'm still a racist I guess.

You should just come out with it because its only then that your views can be fully discussed and debated.

I guess you chose to take that out of context?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I must say after having time to think and reflect. I did change my mind on this a bit... We do need to defend the rights of every group to speak. Hate groups included. For the sake of the 1st amendment. So I was wrong on my point to silence Nazi's voice as enemy combatants... But I guess the grey area for me is, what happens when you know its a guise for something else, and something violent?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be fair nothing I was talking about was about suppressing free speech.

I know, but I was defending the right of free speech and have been labeled a Nazi because of it by those on this site.

While it is amusing and irritating at the same time, the biggest irony is that those who insist on silencing groups they don't like are calling me a Nazi because I defended free speech.

I have read your posts, I would not describe you as a nazi.

However like I said to another member I think if were (and I don't think you are) its best just to own it so we can have a open discussion about it.

I do think however that in recent days I have seen a lot of members unfairly claiming that they are being label as racist, nazi's, white supremacists when really they haven't or its honestly a fair label to use.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
op, ats'ers love them some persecution. it's their go to... don't take it away.

I've never once seen someone here call another a racist. what I see a LOT are folks on the right crying that everyone calls them racist. it's weird.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I guess you chose to take that out of context?

I didn't take anything out of context I quoted you directly and in full.

link   

originally posted by: pavil

It would be different if it were "heat of the moment" things. Ive tried to get people to precisely point out my Nazi or white power behaviors or statements and to get them to reflect on their words again. They then just double down and accuse me of bullying, xenophobia, hating women, gays, ect. There is literally no talking to someone so closed minded that they can't even give you examples of the behavior. They same I am against immigrants, I say no, I am against illegal immigrants and give my rationale for it. They then say see, you are against immigrants and in fact are racist.

It's pointless at this point to even argue with many on the left. I condemn violence on all sides when it occurs, point out horrible police behaviors against some black males in certain situations and speak up for the rights of BLM Protestors to open carry, yet I am a Nazi KkK member. You just can't win..... So I've stopped even trying with them.

I think your issues are the same issues from level headed people on the left as well. Your comment "It's pointless at this point to even argue with many on the left" is verbatim what folks on the left would say about the right.

Perhaps we are all ready to talk about this like adults and we dont even know it. Mass media and fringe groups on both sides arent letting us do that

+3 more 
link   

So, in a nutshell, what you've just posted is extremely bigoted and also hyper-intolerant. You condone BLM wanting to kill police and panthers attacking whites and blame white supremacy for BLM and Panther actions.

You say "Debate and disagreement are great and very American'" and then immediately become hypocrite of the century by contradicting yourself in the very next sentence.

Your post is the very definition of 'racism' and 'intolerance'

Don't like white supremacists? - well don't #in acknowledge them then - let them fall on their own sword instead of posting a recruitment drive for the new leftist-nazism.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I've never once seen someone here call another a racist. what I see a LOT are folks on the right crying that everyone calls them racist. it's weird.

That is basically the point at the heart of this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

nah I just get to the point.

Me saying that nobody gives a # about your thoughts isn't an insult that's just the truth.

Some brit being butthurt obsessed with Trump priceless.

lys the kid

link   

See. I think that is part of what the OP is going for here. Trumplikins. No need for that. I'm not triggered. Only triggering i do is at the range.

After the obligatory name calling you Then you go on to justify the violence that is occurring against the very Trump supporters the OP is discussing by saying if there was no KKK there would be no NBPP or BLM or AntiFa or all of the other splinter groups. Those groups are not the opposite of the KKK. They are in fact much the same.

I want you to name the last time a large group of men in white robes burned cop cars, pulled people out of cars and beat them, lit businesses on fire and open attacked the police. Find me some video if you can.

There is no place for any of it. None. We need to remove ALL of it and personally it should be done by force but it is kind of hard when mayors tell their cops to stand down.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would agree. To me one loses credibility if they cant own " their sides" faults as well. BLM and antifa need to be honed in by smart thinking rational leftists asap

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join