It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Think you missed the point on this one, if you need me to explain why accurately guessing someones age and location is not really an insult send me a PM.

Keep chasing those white dots...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm glad you are mature enough to be able to admit that voting for a particular presidential candidate does not make one racist. The reality is though, many on the left do not share your sentiment. They equate trump with the words nazi, racist, etc just like the msm programmed them too. Many of us, including myself who voted for trump are now being bullied and called hateful things. Im basing this on direct experience.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

A Trump supporter who doesn't like it when someone calls someone "hateful things".

Did you even listen to Trump during his campaign.

You reap what you sow and for some Trump supporters it looks like they are coming back down to earth with a bang.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think there's a difference to be identified now between those who were bamboozled into voting for Trump and those who still support him now.

In my opinion, to those in the latter category still: We don't think you're racist like we don't think Nazi soldiers that were 'just following orders' are bag guys.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
To the OP, It's a few of things.

One the media is pushing a false narrative that Trump is a white supremacist and therefore voting for Trump is associating yourself with white supremacy. It's not only false, but inherently reckless and dangerous.

Two, groups such as antifa and other criminal like people have been attacking Trump supporters with reckless abandon, because.... See above.

Three, the normalization of political violence has went so far across the line that people are now being attacked and killed. Media commentators are speaking as if antifa is equivalent to our soldiers in ww2 fighting real Nazis and justifying there violence.

The nation is being ripped apart by these forces.

Yes, the white supremacist killed an innocent person and these idiots are also violent. I'm keeping on topic with your original point. It's a substantive point and should be discussed.
edit on 17-8-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Please step your game up.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually I was just called a racist by a former friend (black guy) who said I was a racist for voting for Trump.

So OUR STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Thank god you put the colour of his skin in brackets, its vital information. Or were you just desperately trying to let people know you had a black friend?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Thank god you put the colour of his skin in brackets, its vital information. Or were you just desperately trying to let people know you had a black friend?

Why would I care if you think I have a black friend, I don't follow?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here's my definition. You're not a racist if you voted for Trump; maybe you just didn't know better.

But if you still support him 7 months into his presidency with his many gestures to support racists/fascists, you are one yourself. It's that simple.

If you enable him, you are just as bad as he is. Whether it is active or passive participation.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Yep, and it doesn't help when now, after the last year of harsh attitudes toward illegals, Muslims, and Blacks that they show a soft understanding side toward Nazis and White Supremacists.

They make a case to call out Radical Islam but they want to be gentle about the radical right?

At this point they share the same moral fiber as any extremist. Anything and everything they do is okay as long as its their side doing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist

originally posted by: SudoNim

Why would I care if you think I have a black friend, I don't follow?

Why did you decide you need to tell everyone your friend was black if you didn't care that people knew it?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join