It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters we don't Think you're Racist....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your thoughts on this topic appear to be as empty and meaningless as your posts.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Kryties

The police didn't stop the violence. It's their job they failed. Militias have been at many protests. If they were scared call the guard and cancel the event. The first amend says peaceful assembly. They could have cancelled after the first night.

That wasn't my point. Yes, the cops should have done a lot more, I'm not debating that. But they stood down because of the white supremacists, not the counter-protesters - clearly indicating that it was the white supremacists who started the violence in the first place......much to the denial of others who are trying to claim it is the counter protesters fault.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yoou don't think there were elements within the counter protest there to create violence as well?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Your thoughts on this topic appear to be as empty and meaningless as your posts.

Yes, the cops should have done a lot more, I'm not debating that.

This incident is 100% the fault of the white supremacist Trump supporter nutjobs.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I'm sure there were some yes, but they didn't start the violence nor did they plow a car into a crowd and injure and kill people.

Most of the images I've seen are of counter-protesters ducking away from white supremacists swinging things at them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yes, the cops should have done a lot more, I'm not debating that.

This incident is 100% the fault of the white supremacist Trump supporter nutjobs.

Well done on cherry picking comments and completely failing to realize both can be true without nullifying the other.

Keep trying though, it's amusing to see how desperate some people can get in defending the indefensible....

edit on 14/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Keep trying though, it's amusing to see how desperate some people can get in defending the indefensible....

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

OK, have fun with your one word answers. You must feel so edgy and cool.

I'm off to find someone with enough respect to respond to me properly and not like a spoilt brat.

Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well they should read up in mlk and ghandi they are doing it wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Nobody is perfect.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nobody is perfect.
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So you're saying the counter-protesters should have just stood there and let themselves be beaten into pulps?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So you're saying the counter-protesters should have just stood there and let themselves be beaten into pulps?

It worked for mlk and ghandi.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So yes, you do advocate that they just stand there and be beaten into pulps then run over by cars without trying to defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

OH NO!
these kids DROP at a good slap.
MY right cross would do harm,I save that for people who fight.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So yes, you do advocate that they just stand there and be beaten into pulps then run over by cars without trying to defend themselves.

Yes I do its called non violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You seem to think the world is a magical, peaceful place where everyone rides unicorns and drinks chocolate from the tap.

Unfortunately that's not the world we live in. Those counter protesters had every right to defend themselves against violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You seem to think the world is a magical, peaceful place where everyone rides unicorns and drinks chocolate from the tap.

Unfortunately that's not the world we live in. Those counter protesters had every right to defend themselves against violence.

I do?

Do you know mlk is?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Martin Luther King.

Do I get a trophy now? I'll settle for a gold star.....

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just to let you know a little philosophy. If you are bringing yourself to a place it's likely you need to defend yourself and result to violence it's not really self defense. Large groups are very dangerous in that setting. It's basically a turf war.
edit on 14-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join