It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck chief Ken Frazier resigns from Trump council , President Takes a shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Edumakated

I find Trump's outbursts refreshing instead of all the warmed over double speak from politicians.

I find them childish and inappropriate for the leader of the free world , this man has all of our futures in his hands and childish reactions when things don't go his way I find concerning.

Hah.... it's interesting to say that considering every president that there has ever been has said the same stuff as him through a political interpreter that runs everything through a public relations scope and then hands it back to him and says "This is what you're gonna say."

Trump is a human being and human beings have emotions and emotions aren't childish and he's not wrong in his statement about Ken Frazier.

There was nothing not presidential about Trump's statements about the rally. Counter-Protests are the dumbest thing that you can do at a protest that's about hate rhetoric -- it's antagonizing. This is what he meant when he said "All sides."

A case and point is the destruction of the confederate statue outside the courthouse in NC. How does destroying government property hurt the white supremacists? It doesn't, and doing the same thing as a retaliatory response doesn't make you better than the attendees at the first rally in VA. Two wrongs don't make a right and the police couldn't even arrest anyone for destroying government property on government property because they feared the backlash of the inevitable "racist" argument.

If I pulled down a giant statue at a court house with a vehicle -- I'd be arrested so fast, but I'm white though -- so I guess that makes sense.... /not

In this regard, you clearly see that the president is correct when he spoke and that Frazier has literally zero reason to step down because of it. Ken is the child and the president just spoke his mind on the fact that he will not be missed.

Now I'm no trump fan or trump supporter, but he literally did nothing wrong here, but I guess since everyone hates everything he does, it's the new american hotness to trash him even when he does nothing wrong. There are plenty of things that Trump has done and will probably do in the future that aren't presidential -- this isn't one of them.

Trump is not that great, but Ken Frazier is literally human scum.

The violent protesters in VA are also human scum, but so are the retaliatory rallies. Lots of scum stepping into the lime light right now, makes you kind of wonder if someone is orchestrating it from behind the scenes. Like people flew and bussed in from all over the country to be in VA for that neo-con rally, the same exact thing happened in NC, where people came from all over the country to topple that statue.

How can you put something together that fast, and why would the majority of protesters at both rallies be NOT from those areas. I know I couldn't just get on a bus tomorrow to go to a rally of any kind on the other side of the country....

Where are these people coming from? How are they getting there? Who is financing these protests?
edit on 15-8-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join