It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen on motorcycles attack Turkish restaurant in Burkina Faso, killing 18

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The four gunmen caused 18 deaths but thanks to security forces two attackers were killed before they could harm any more innocent people. The turkish restaurant was also a highly frequented place by tourists from all over the world. I'm glad that at least two of these cowards are dead. #ing worthless pieces of #. Link to the full story.

RiP all victims of another senseless terrorist attack.

Gunmen riding motorcycles roared up to a Turkish restaurant in the capital of the West African nation of Burkina Faso and opened fire, killing at least 18 people and battling security forces in a hostage-taking standoff that ended early Monday.

The country’s communications minister, Remi Dandjinou, told reporters that security forces had killed two gunmen and searched for any others. He said at least 20 other people were injured in the attack on the Aziz Istanbul restaurant, a spot popular with foreigners in the capital, Ouagadougou.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Burkina is(well was) one of the most peaceful country in West Africa until the jihadis from AQMI started coming in from the north, from Mali.This is the third such attacks in less than 2yrs.I was born and raised there and up until I migrated to the states when I was 20,there never was any type of terrorism....

What is pissing me off is that 65% of the population are peaceful Muslims...We,Christans can't wait til Ramadan or Tabaski come around because it's food beverage festivities all and all.And the Muslim feel the same when Christmas or Easter come around.

My whole family lives there and I am genuinely scared of the way things are turning out....More than once I've thought about going back home and fighting these sorry ass sons of b.....

My thoughts go out to the families of the victims...May their souls rest in peace and may the Creator keep them restful until we are all reunited again.....

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Religion of Peace. Delivering daily.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The Religion of Peace. Delivering daily.

This is rather an ignorant thing to say on a conspiracy forum.

Attack is a hit piece designed to send a message and kill a rival or two.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not according to the article.
a reply to: 23432

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

An article From MSM ?

Now you must be trolling the thread I suppose .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

An article From MSM ?

I see you got your tinfoil hat on there a bit tight don't you? 99% of the sources on ATS these days are from the MSM

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Please post your source for your reasoning behind the attack if you have one.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
false flag by turkish leadership to get attention back on turkey again. remember erdogen is a attention whore too.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

An article From MSM ?

I see you got your tinfoil hat on there a bit tight don't you? 99% of the sources on ATS these days are from the MSM

MSM breed ignorance ; this was a " hit " , it was related to Macron's oil deals .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Macron via Merkel is scratching the race card in US ; Pentagon retaliates via Mossad .

You need to disregard msm .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
false flag by turkish leadership to get attention back on turkey again. remember erdogen is a attention whore too.

You love him , really .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You love him , really .

No if i could afford it i would pay to have him liquidated publicly.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: rephrasing

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You love him , really .

No if i could afford it i would pay to have him liquidated publicly.

He feeds off of that hate .

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Macron via Merkel is scratching the race card in US ; Pentagon retaliates via Mossad .

Ok. That theory is no more, or less far fetched than many others. Can you provide any evidence to support it?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ok. That theory is no more, or less far fetched than many others. Can you provide any evidence to support it?

Evidence ?

Believe whatever you want to believe but " religion of peace " angle is the most far fetched explanation.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Far fetched! Really? In every part the world there have been attacks in the name of Islam. Are you seriously suggesting that all, or even most of these attacks are happening at the behest of Mossad etc? I can except that some Islamic terrorism may have been orchestrated, but are you suggesting that this is more likely than actual terrorist acts by actual terrorists?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Far fetched! Really? In every part the world there have been attacks in the name of Islam. Are you seriously suggesting that all, or even most of these attacks are happening at the behest of Mossad etc? I can except that some Islamic terrorism may have been orchestrated, but are you suggesting that this is more likely than actual terrorist acts by actual terrorists?

The MSM told you 19 Arabs did 9/11 too ; all by themselves with box cutters appearantly .

Truth is far more horrible.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I accept that it is possible my judgement is being deliberately manipulated and clouded. Are you able to admit the same things about your own judgement?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join