It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

urgent folks. Click on the B-1 bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.mei4.com...

CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF THE B-1 LANCER BOMBER!!!

Please tell me i am seeing things when i read that... talking about hypersonic stealth aircraft they have worked on in the PAST!!!

man my eyes nearly dropped out when i read that!!

Let me know what you think!

[edit on 8-2-2005 by MadGrimbo]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Great find, but you should edit the ALL CAPS out of your title.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry about the caps people...

But my eyes nearly did fall out when i saw this!!!

just shows what a 10 hour trawl through the net can get you....

any how...wonder just what it was they worked on.....

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
excellent, cant believe what i read.....

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"John Doe" Apparatus.......
This project is still very hush-hush, hence the name "John Doe." The Monolithic Engineering team designed this 300 pound, life saving/sustaining apparatus in just 4 months. Responsibilities included, project management, architecture, software, circuit and control system design, containing three embedded micro-controllers, each running co-dependant real time code. This position, velocity, and pressure controlled system contained several servo motors ranging from 12W to 350W, fluid pumps, and many other linear (analog) loads ranging from 1W to 1000W. The multiple nested PID control loops were modified for predictive capture using Kalman filters. The measurement system contained more than ten channels, each with 12 bit ADCs, 4 of which were precision optical channels. The team wrote the C code for the inter-processor communication protocol, designed (and laid-out) all 4 PCBs, designed all the sub assembly test fixtures, test vectors as well as integrated and tested each prototype, while meeting all FDA, UL-2601, ISO-9001 standards.

.......Magnetic Amplifier Converter.......
This project involved the design of an analog integrated circuit as part of a larger switched mode power system containing at its heart, a magnetic amplifier. The Monolithic Engineering team designed this $0.07, bipolar only controller in just 1 month. Responsibilities included, project management, cost analysis, circuit design, IC design, Protel PCB layout & design, and bench level test of the larger power system. Highlights included the design of a sense amplifier, error amplifier, 0.5% bandgap reference, and open loop stability analysis. A magnetic amplifier converter regulates output by shifting phase into controlled saturation around the B-H curve, eliminating large switching semiconductors and cost. Stability however, is of critical concern. Process peculiarities and the limitations of the Goummel-Poon SPICE bipolar transistor model, were overcome via tool development (ie. simulated segmentation), all while maintaining ISO-9001 standards.

....... 1.1 GHz Phase Locked Loop .......
Monolithic Engineering designed this world class PLL (Phase Locked Loop) for a two million transistor RISC(Reduced Instruction Set Computer) processor. This client is an industry leading, billion dollar "Blue Chip," American computer company who continues an unyielding commitment to high technology and successful vertical integration. This analog second order PLL contained a VCO(Voltage Controlled Oscillator) running between 650MHz and 1.1GHz, and was designed on a 0.13um CMOS(Complimentary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) process. Although the process was optimized for digital design, this PLL was designed using analog techniques. Highlights included a monolithic loop filter with adaptive feed forward control to maintain phase margin. Another feature was a duty cycle equalizer which maintained the VCO output duty cycle to within 48 to 52%. This second order duty cycle control loop contained its own charge pump to correct for temperature and process variations. Tools used were Mentor based platform running a Sun Solaris operating system on Sun Ultra Sparc 60 work stations. The original Mentor platform was augmented with proprietary schematic capture, simulation, parasitic extraction, and back annotation tools. Quality was established and maintained via ISO-9001 standards.

.......Pseudo Random Generator.......
This was a top secret military project which involved designing a portion of the electronic countermeasure system for our newest hypersonic stealth aircraft. This electronic system was the principal component of its "stealth" attribute. What was designed was a portion of the "Black Box" which generated a pseudo random pattern used as the control frequency for modulating a spread spectrum "shaped power field." The frequency of this mixed signal black box is classified however it operates in a portion of the radio frequency band well above all commercial and consumer bands. Qualifications included Top-Secret security clearance, and design practice adhering to military specifications and protocol.

Just thougth I would put it all here to save going to the link.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A Psuedo Random Generator is used to generate data for things like data encryption, data compression, search systems, or frequency hopping communications systems.

It creates data that LOOKS random to the naked eye, but has the property of allowing two PRGs to generate the SAME random data when they are both given the same salt or starting point. This allows two things to encrypt and decrypt data between them while never passing a key - great for where you dont have the time to do key based encryption.

Personally Im a little wary of the site atm, cant quite put a finger on it but theres something not quite 'right' - Im almost tempted to put the site down as a 'spoof' site. The company has very few mentions in google, if they had been doing work like that since 2001 they would be mentioned in all sorts of engineering journals as some of it is quite spectacular cutting edge stuff - currently google only has directory sites listing the company.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Looks like somone spilled the beans on accident.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Looks like somone spilled the beans on accident.

They 'accidentally' wrote up a webpage, and uploaded it to the net? Dont think so

Ok, I may have some info on this company - this is far from confirmed but it SOUNDS right.

Back in 1998/1999 when the X-files was all the rage, there was a total immersion game called Majestic being run by an entertainment company (before it was bought out by EA and relaunched in 2001). Basically, you signed up and *bang*, you were playing. No computer, no dice, nothing like that, this was all based in real life, and the type of game is called a 'persistent world' game.

You would be brought into a plot, maybe by a phone call at 3am, maybe someone slips a note under your door, or under your cars windscreen wiper. Thats it, from then on you are in the game - meetings are arranged between you and actors playing parts, you get phone calls, faxes, emails, IM messages, directed to websites and real locations - all part of the game.

I have been informed that 'Monolithic Engineering' was the name of one of the companies within Majestic. No idea if its the same company, but the website fits the description.....

Someone fancy giving them a call, their numbers on the website?

Few more clues to this being a bogus website:

The company isnt a registered company.
The domain name was registered on 24/4/2000.
The website hasnt been updated since 21/9/2000.

Interesting, very interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Solid work Richard. More to the point, why would they risk spending the rest of thier lives in Leavanworth Kansas at Club Fed?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The company SEEMS legit. But the website seems hidiously out of date. in fact, currentlly the address where Monolithic Engineering was (845 Ceder St. Santa Cruz, CA), is now taken by State farm insurance. And the computershop that probly helped the mwith the website lost it's retail store, and is not longer listed in the chamber of commerance.

Also Monolithic Engineering was hiring at a local job fair in April 2001

who knows if it is true or not. I doubt we will ever know

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok, just a thought here people.

1)The company is doing the stuff it says it does, but has relocated out to where ever it is being developed, and hidden from view by the goverment. Sounds far fetched, until you look into the RAM / patents issues in the early 80's. Every patent/ design just vanished, including all flying wing patents.

2) Its fake, all for a game.

The one thing i will say is this... I think its a thread/link that got over looked by the clean up crews, and its sat there in plain sight. ( always the optimist! )

top topics

join