It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: turbonium1
How do you know the video is doctored? Do you have any proof for that claim?

What specific part(s) do you believe are doctored?

Thanks.

The video you shared is of him driving into the crowd which they do not attempt anything against him until that. It is showing the point of that instead of the full altercation. This was a cut video making it look like they were attacking him because he was driving slower and not accelerating from down the street-which is exactly what he did:
He enters the street before the larger crowd, instead of going down another side street-further behind him:

Proof see the whole original videos, not ones that sat "Proof of what really happened..." that are click bait type videos for agenda reasons.

The other doctored video is the one making it look like he was going slow through the crowed when he was not, showing a pole hit the back of his car.

Not gonna go through this again, look at the original threads covering it, it's all there if you don't want to be biased.

Should also look up about this kid, who beat his disabled mother,(Samantha Bloom is in a wheelchair), his being obsessed with Nazism. Yeah, not a person you want to sympathize with, in fact should be denouncing him even the National Vanguard(Neo Nazis) did, which he idolized.

Why did they carry all those baseball bats?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1
Moving the goalposts much?
Why did the Unite the Right, Vanguard and friends carry tiki torches and other weapons?

Any comment on the video?

The protestors were not attacking other cars you can see that he was behind-also rammed into, only his when it began to ram into the crowd.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I have shown you proof of it, please go back and review it.
False.

Thanks for your continual obsession in seeking out any of my posts, too.
No obsession. Just pointing out the confirmation bias.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

How hurt was he after that severe beating he took?

How hurt was the person he killed and the dozen or so who were hospitalized?

You can't spray a machine gun into a crowd and get a dozen casualties if you get scared. But yeah, just keep saying he was defending himself.

edit on 9-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I feel the same way. Thats why I am open to bad things happening to ANTIFA. They arent really antifa.

There are NAZIs that are actors too.

In the end, everyone with a weapon should get beaten.

I look forward to the next NY protest. I am coming out of the wood work for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Good links. Thanks.

Part Eight: Many channels of the ‘Charlottesville 2.0’ server were devoted to individual states or tri-state areas, where people could form groups to coordinate travel from their area. Some white supremacists also used these Discord chats as an opportunity to recruit. In chat logs from the channel #beltway_bigots, Charlottesville Unite The Right organizer Jason Kessler describes his strategy of disguising white supremacists as regular Trump voters and provoking fights with antifascists, who he would then portray as randomly assaulting ordinary conservatives.

I found that interesting and related to the OP.

We are being played. Everyone should just kick everyones ass. LOL.

Really though, this is getting worse. There are two sides trying to pick a fight for a third party.

Take ANTIFA back, or end it.

Dont give NAZIs a platform.

Get your hands dirty if you must, but dont bother regular people. Only use an equal measure with the violent ones. Words = words, blows = blows.

Any actors found, use ultra violence.

Use your fists and your feet. Dont bring weapons. Its not the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Moving the goalposts much?
Why did the Unite the Right, Vanguard and friends carry tiki torches and other weapons?

Any comment on the video?

The protestors were not attacking other cars you can see that he was behind-also rammed into, only his when it began to ram into the crowd.

Hold on. I'm not "moving the goalposts" by asking questions.

I've only begun to look into this issue. The only thing I'd ever known about it was what the mainstream media showed. Mostly, that a statue of Robert E. Lee was being toppled down, because it symbolized/glorified slavery, and racism, of America's shameful past. During the event a neo-Nazi extremist plowed his car into the rear of the car in front of him, which then hit into a crowd of demonstrators. And that he was subsequently arrested, and charged, for it.

That's all I've known about it before now.

I've now seen there is much more video of the incident.

When I saw the guys swinging baseball bats at his car, it raised a few questions.

One said the video I saw was 'doctored' to look that way. And that I should watch the original video of it.

That's when I asked "Why did they carry all those baseball bats?"

Nobody answered my question...at least, not yet.

You saw the question, simply ignored it, and turned it around.

So I'll just have to wait for someone who isn't afraid to address a simple question.

Adios.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Duck Duck....

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

How hurt was he after that severe beating he took?

How hurt was the person he killed and the dozen or so who were hospitalized?

You can't spray a machine gun into a crowd and get a dozen casualties if you get scared. But yeah, just keep saying he was defending himself.

I didn't say he "was" defending himself; I said IF he was, that could be a reason for his actions. That's a big "if", though, since he came fro the far end of that stretch of pavement. I simply want more data, ore pics, more video, before jumping to conclusions.

But, yeah, jump if you want.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What conclusion are you struggling to jump to?

Are you somehow hoping to find something that makes the man who drove into a crowd of people the victim? Because it looks like it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
more arrests....

Two men have been charged with misdemeanor assault of the man who organized the Aug. 12 Unite the Right rally in Emancipation Park that descended into chaos and deadly violence.

Brandon Collins, 44, and Jeffrey Matthew Winder, 49, each were given a summons to appear in court on charges of assaulting Jason Kessler at an Aug. 13 press conference outside of Charlottesville City Hall.

Collins and Winder, both area residents, are to appear in Charlottesville General District Court on Sept. 22.

www.dailyprogress.com...

and ya know what, freedom of speech is all fine and good...
but the adults need to remember that there are kids hearing this speech also, and sometimes they don't seem to know where to draw the line and go way too far acting on that speech they are hearing...

A biracial 8-year-old boy was airlifted to a New Hampshire hospital after being hung from a tree by a group of White teens.

On Sunday, The Root reported that a child from Claremont, New Hampshire was racially taunted, hit with sticks and rocks and later hung from by a group of boys he’d been playing with in his neighborhood in late August.

www.ebony.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nobody seems to know why they carried baseball bats to this event.

Not to play baseball, obviously.

People don't just carry around baseball bats unless they intend to use them, for violence.

Anyone could've answered this simple question.

And why nobody spoke a word, is a far more troubling question, now....

Truth has no side, on whatever happened, or did not.

Ignorance won't help us find the truth. I want to know the truth.... how about you?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

People don't just carry around baseball bats unless they intend to use them, for violence.

Ignorance won't help us find the truth. I want to know the truth.... how about you?

So anyone who carries a gun... must be trying to murder someone?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The reason no-one answered is because it was a moronic question.

You are asking a personal question to someone who isn't on the ATS board. You are asking us to answer personally on behalf of someone who carried a baseball bat.

Protection, violence, they found it, it's their lucky bat, they just wrestled it from another supporter, its a bat-radio, its a bat-shaped-umbrella, its to distract people from their concealed gun, bat sale at nearby shop... etc etc

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

You don't grasp the point ...

Some people always carry guns wherever they go, others only carry a gun once in awhile, others don't carry guns outside their homes. They don't brandish their guns, or show off their guns, generally. Not intended for harm, or any such purpose. For protection, it is very common, in some states.

That doesn't explain carrying all those baseball bats around. There are only two reasons to carry around baseball bats - either for playing ball, or as a lethal weapon.

You can follow my main point, now?

A group of people carried baseball bats to this event. And this cannot be ignored, or excused, by pointing at the other side, as guilty.

I think both sides are to blame...

Do you?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You are asking a personal question to someone who isn't on the ATS board. You are asking us to answer personally on behalf of someone who carried a baseball bat.

Protection, violence, they found it, it's their lucky bat, they just wrestled it from another supporter, its a bat-radio, its a bat-shaped-umbrella, its to distract people from their concealed gun, bat sale at nearby shop... etc etc

No. It's a basic, clear, and very simple question, which even a complete moron probably could answer properly.

It could be explained as innocent if there had been ONE baseball bat. Maybe even two bats.

They had several bats, however, and this cannot be excused as innocent, or as 'radio-bats', or 'umbrella-bats'.

The bats were carried to the event, for one thing.

You need to accept that, and move along from there.

I don't care who is right, or wrong, or which side is more to blame, etc.

I only care about knowing the truth.....and you, and all others, should only want to find the truth, likewise.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There are only two reasons to carry around baseball bats - either for playing ball, or as a lethal weapon.

Absolute BS, why are they the only two reasons? OR are they the only two you can think off?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No. It's a basic, clear, and very simple question, which even a complete moron probably could answer properly.

It could be explained as innocent if there had been ONE baseball bat. Maybe even two bats.

They had several bats, however, and this cannot be excused as innocent, or as 'radio-bats', or 'umbrella-bats'.

I only care about knowing the truth.....and you, and all others, should only want to find the truth, likewise.

Thanks for explaining the scientific bats to guilt ratio... its two right? A group can carry two bats maximum. Dumbest post in this thread so far

I don't care who is right

Clearly...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Thanks for explaining the scientific bats to guilt ratio... its two right? A group can carry two bats maximum. Dumbest post in this thread so far

No, I said a bat or two might be explained as something else. When someone said it could be a radio-bat, or an umbrella-bat, you must have thought that was not a dumb post, which speaks volumes about twisting the whole issue around.

A group of people carrying baseball bats is intended for violence.

How dumb would you be if they came at you carrying baseball bats, and you had no clue why you ended up on life support, with your brains bashed in?

That would be very dumb, no?
edit on 16-9-2017 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join