It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Nazism nearly brought the world to its knees while the most significant thing Anarchism has achieved is the eight hour work day.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Absolutely amazing. We even have members of the clergy coming out and saying the Far Right fascists were the agitators and yet people on this site are scrambling to make excuses for the literal Nazis that killed a person.

I don't know if that's an indication that Nazi sympathizers have been lurking among us; or that politics have become so toxic that people will scramble to defend anyone on their side of the spectrum regardless of those people are Nazis. Either way it's certainly not good.

Sorry to point that out but James Fields is still not confirmed as a white supremacist. His unusually small digital footprint is "interesting" to say the least. His last Facebook entry was from 2015 and someone made a page about the whole incident hours before his name was even made public. Some low life interviewers also exploited his mom by ambushing her and insuniated a lot of questionable motives. All in all this incident was exploited right the second after that idiot decided to ram into a crowd of people. I'm still pretty disgusted by the whole thing and how the MSM handled it in particular.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

know the KKK firsthand thanks very much.

K. You said before that anybody toting Nazi flags is, in your mind, only doing so because they're getting paid to do it. Beyond that, Klukkers weren't the only ones there Saturday.

I really can't imagine that you're presuming to speak for every last jackass that showed up Saturday as if you somehow know them all but if that's the core of your "argument" then have at it.

so we'll smear everyone else because of them.

We? We aren't doing that.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're literally agreeing with yourself lol.

Comical

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why wouldn't I ?

Virginia was a set up.

But what began as a rally of white nationalists in a city park soon spun out of control, resulting in melees in the streets and the death of a 32-year-old woman after a car rammed a group of counterprotesters. The police have charged a 20-year-old Ohio man described as a Nazi sympathizer, accusing him of intentionally driving his car into the crowd.

www.nytimes.com...

Charges and sentenced in the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

Since that and ATS aren't courts of law with a vetted jury of peers.

I voiced my own.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Grambler
Both sides suck, but for some reason, many in the media and politics only want to condemn one side.

I wonder why that is?

Because ONE side drove a car into the other killing 3 people (including two police officers). Last I checked vehicular manslaughter is illegal and wrong. The other side is still sporting a 0 kill count.

Really?

Steve Scalises shooter?

The man in oregon that killed to people with a knife that was a bernie supporter?

What about the man who was shot and killed at the BLM rally earlier this year?

How about the BLM supporter that was killing cops in Dallas?

And yet the media couldn't wait to blame claim the larger groups were not responsible

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

These guys were Antifa not BLM. I know how you are stickler for these kinds of details so I thought I'd help you out there.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Nazism nearly brought the world to its knees while the most significant thing Anarchism has achieved is the eight hour work day.

Yes because these neo nazi scumbags are going to bring the world to its knees like Germany did in WW2.

But nice of you to belittle all of the people antifa has hurt; screw them right because anarchism is harmless and helped get an 8 hour work day.

And people are accusing right wing members of belittling extremism.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What's generally the reaction when something like this happens? "Oh he was such a nice boy. I can't imagine him doing something like this." Not in Fields case however. With the exception of his mother every person that knew him and has come out and said something has said, "Oh yeah that guy was definitely a Nazi."

Must have been a pretty blatant Nazi if he can't even get people to give the generic response.

EDIT: And let's not forget the fact that the DOJ has come out and stated that what he did was a terrorist act. But I'm sure they label every hit and run as such.
edit on 8/14/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

These guys were Antifa not BLM. I know how you are stickler for these kinds of details so I thought I'd help you out there.

Are you claiming BLM was not in Charlottesville?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's the media smearing the right I detest and of course there's jerks in every group whatever label they wear.
What we say here doesn't make an ant crap in the real world.
But we're not the masters of perception management that the MSM has become influencing the minds of millions.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You can't say "it's their fault" when clearly BOTH sides are at fault.

Pointing fingers does nothing to mediate and mitigate this. What we need is rational discussion.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you have evidence they were?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Nazism nearly brought the world to its knees

How the hell is that ?

The only difference between FDR and Hitler was FDR didn't use gas chambers.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Where am I belittling anything? I'm simply explaining to you what the two sides are treated differently. Nazism has had a much darker and in your face impact on American history than Anarchism. The media is a business. They make money by getting a reaction from people. Putting the spotlight on Nazis is going to get a much more visceral response than Anarchists and thus the news outlets will make more money for their parent companies.

It sucks that's the way things work but that's Capitalism.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Do you have evidence they were?

There press release.

BLACK LIVES MATTER Charlottesville National Call to Action for August 12th
“August 12th, Facing the Alt-Right, and Everything After”

The “Unite the Right: March on Charlottesville” rally on August 12th, 2017 is slated to draw hundreds of members of white supremacist and white nationalist groups to Charlottesville, Virginia. These racists will spew hate speech and a number of them may also be brandishing firearms in an attempt to intimidate those who oppose them.

medium.com...@lifeofDVS/august-12th-facing-the-alt-right-and-everything-after-a077cf41bbaf

One person was killed and 19 were injured on Saturday when a speeding car plowed into a crowd of Black Lives Matter counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, as a white supremacist rally turned increasingly violent.

news.vice.com...

I can post more if you'd like.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ok. I retract my statement.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Where am I belittling anything? I'm simply explaining to you what the two sides are treated differently. Nazism has had a much darker and in your face impact on American history than Anarchism. The media is a business. They make money by getting a reaction from people. Putting the spotlight on Nazis is going to get a much more visceral response than Anarchists and thus the news outlets will make more money for their parent companies.

It sucks that's the way things work but that's Capitalism.

But thats not what you said. You said the worst thing anarchism has brought us is the 8 hour work day.

I would argue the people they have attacked would beg to differ.

If I said the worst neo nazis have brought us is bad fashion sense, you would rightfully accuse me of ignoring their heinous actions and crimes.

As far as profit motive, I think that is definitely part of it.

But as we know, the MSM isn't only interested in ratings; they haave a political agenda to push aas well.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ok. I retract my statement.

No problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I must be misremembering my history. I seem to recall that America was an isolationist nation up until they were attacked by Japan. I must have forgotten the part where America annexed Mexico and then waged a war of conquest on the rest of North America.

However, thank you for justifying all those people that equated Trump to Hitler. I mean when was America greater than when it was the only country with an intact infrastructure?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join