It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's called an observation. I'm allowed to make them and by suggesting that there may be members who frequent the Daily Stormer in addition to ATS doesn't attack or demean the entire ATS community. It's a simple case of, "if it doesn't apply to you then I wasn't talking about you." Seriously, why are you so triggered over this? I was joking when I insinuated your reaction earlier, but its weird how personal you are taking that original comment.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's called an observation. I'm allowed to make them and by suggesting that there may be members who frequent the Daily Stormer in addition to ATS doesn't attack or demean the entire ATS community. It's a simple case of, "if it doesn't apply to you then I wasn't talking about you." Seriously, why are you so triggered over this? I was joking when I insinuated your reaction earlier, but its weird how personal you are taking that original comment.

Well i'm witnessing an increase of comments accusing members outright of being secret Nazis but there was never any indication for that in the first place. Throwing unfounded accusations around can easily backfire if you're not careful. I thought ATS members were above that kindergarten bull#.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: giiiiiizmo grrrr

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No I'm saying some here are Nazi apologists.
It is so obvious they don't care when a Nazi does this but when another type of terrorist does a similar thing they scream about it from the rooftops.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting how the left's demanding the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee has resulted in any protests against it being labeled "white supremacy, fascism, Nazism"

Even more interesting since gun control,government in marriage(keeping whites from marrying blacks), their party being created by a slave owner, and the KKK were all creations of the left.

Further more how a bible thrown in a toilet is a work of art and protected under the first amendment.

Those same people turn around and lose their collective snips over statues, and get rid of them, and other things like flags.

It's all transference.

Ignoring their own history,rewriting their history, and destroying any reminder of their history.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So? I constantly get told I'm a fascist communist funded by Soros, and these posters aren't nuanced enough to leave things vague and open. ALL liberals get this label. So save it. I don't care about your personal feelings about possibly being labeled a nazi.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Those same people turn around and lose their collective snips over statues, and get rid of them, and other things like flags.

Seems to me it wasn't just lefties that got triggered by a statue this time.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I have gotten to the point where all of the incidents like this look staged to me. Too convenient, too pat, too contrived. It's like they don't even care how obvious they are anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's all transference.

Ignoring their own history,rewriting their history, and destroying any reminder of their history.

Ignoring history like constantly bringing up Democrats' racist roots while blatantly ignoring how the Dixie-crats abandoned the Democrats in the 60's and went to the Republicans?

Transference. That's a good word for what you are doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Seems to me it wasn't just lefties that got triggered by a statue this time.

So what about the eight years before?

Just ignore it.

White supremacists suddenly got mass produced or what ?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing. We even have members of the clergy coming out and saying the Far Right fascists were the agitators and yet people on this site are scrambling to make excuses for the literal Nazis that killed a person.

I don't know if that's an indication that Nazi sympathizers have been lurking among us; or that politics have become so toxic that people will scramble to defend anyone on their side of the spectrum regardless of those people are Nazis. Either way it's certainly not good.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ignoring history like constantly bringing up Democrats' racist roots while blatantly ignoring how the Dixie-crats abandoned the Democrats in the 60's and went to the Republicans?

Hmmmm.

That's exactly what I am talking about.

60s my snip.

link   

What about eight years before? I'm talking about Saturday. Y'know...two days ago?

If you want to blame Obama or something, go for it. But trying to pretend these retards haven't been around until recently is silly.

link   

a reply to: Flatcoat

I said my bit. Now I stand by and happily await you to correct the record with your principles in the next Antifa thread accusing all liberals of being fascists. You should start with this thread trying to pin the car attack on Antifa.

Fine. Can we expect the same from you? You should start with this thread trying to pin the car attack on the entire group of protesters.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

a reply to: Flatcoat

I said my bit. Now I stand by and happily await you to correct the record with your principles in the next Antifa thread accusing all liberals of being fascists. You should start with this thread trying to pin the car attack on Antifa.

Fine. Can we expect the same from you? You should start with this thread trying to pin the car attack on the entire group of protesters.

I said my bit. Plus it's not like you are doing what I asked. Saying "fine" isn't a denunciation of the sick attempt of the OP's of blaming Antifa for the car attack.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What about eight years before? I'm talking about Saturday. Y'know...two days ago?

If you want to blame Obama or something, go for it. But trying to pretend these retards haven't been around until recently is silly.

Sure they have. They have been emboldened by the unfettered rise in far left extremism.

Both sides suck, but for some reason, many in the media and politics only want to condemn one side.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Both sides suck, but for some reason, many in the media and politics only want to condemn one side.

I wonder why that is?

Because ONE side drove a car into the other killing 3 people (including two police officers). Last I checked vehicular manslaughter is illegal and wrong. The other side is still sporting a 0 kill count.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Only one person died in the terror attack. The officers died in a helicopter crash that was an unrelated incident.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ok. The article I read this morning reported it differently. I had thought 2 more people died in the hospital since yesterday or something.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

White supremacists suddenly got mass produced or what ?

They actually did.

Manufactured boogieman rinse and repeated, and magnified on the fake news media.

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is why alt right and the other bullsnip endlessly gets regurgitated.

Until coming to a point this NAZI said long ago.

Well said a couple of things of which both are in play.

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the **er, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology. Joseph Goebbels

And.

Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred. Joseph Goebbels

www.azquotes.com...

So suddenly Mr. and Mrs America neonazi's and white supremacists is an endemic problem in this country.

Which it isn't.

It's a lie like ALL politics.

The aim of practical politics is division. Keep two sides fighting between themselves in perpetuity.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I knew the KKK firsthand thanks very much. I protested at real marches and even got death threats. That KKK died decades ago, I don't know where they dredge these characters up but I can assure you klan membership is nothing like what it was. Probably a few hundred at most. Those Aholes and those carrying Nazi flags are either paid to be there or show off opportunists. Seriously, how many real neo-nazis do you think there really are? I knew the skinheads too, real neo nazis who would kick the crap out of you just for fun. I played many a punk show where they ruined it or got their butts handed to them. They disappeared too. Like with the KKK I don't know where they get these clowns but they are in noway representative of mainstream America, the alt-right or White Americans, however you want to put it.

A couple hundred real ones, so we'll smear everyone else because of them.
In that case the left is all Antifa then, right?
edit on 14-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join