It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Interesting how the left's demanding the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee has resulted in any protests against it being labeled "white supremacy, fascism, Nazism". Counter protestors are elevated to "anti-racists". Nice easy to understand labels we can just stick on everyone. Good job media!

I get the feeling both sides are controlled by the same people.

Vanguard America set up the protest: Unite the Right was their headline-

These are from their Twitter.

Hardly the fault of the media alone touting what ever they do anyway for agenda.
Unite the Right, maybe it should be less, you know, racist?

Personally you guys know my history on being against removal of the flags and statues. I don't agree but I also don't agree that these Neo Nazi people are the right people "fighting" for permits to hold demonstrations about it.

Trump supporters, and others, if they support the statue remaining there, should distance themselves from these groups. That perception of the group/s goes beyond the media what ever which way it wants to sway an agenda.

edit on 14-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I have thrown down with actual neo nazis. ANTIFA hard asses too. Probably will again.

Cool story bro.

Vanguard could do with your protection to boost their numbers. Poor guys can't fill a room at a party.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS. They are just clever enough to tone down the rhetoric enough when posting here.

What a load of bull#. You better unsaddle from your high horse pretty quick because it will soon break all his four legs. The sad thing is thanks to people like you the people you despise are now itching for another death they can pin on BLM,Antifa or even muslims. White supremacy doesn't equal Trump supporter. Quit accusing ATS members of condoning this crap without providing any shred of proof first.

You mean like the OP claiming that Soros funded AntiFa to foment dissection and provoke the Neo Nazis? Sorry, but your own horse just dropped dead beneath your own feet.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Excellent post. Dfairlite! When Democrats learn how to logically present ideas like you did, they might win something.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think the accusation made was that some members of ATS also like to go to Daily Stormer.

You sure have a hair trigger on that whole rhetoric button of yours, eh?

Got any proof for that? Otherwise i can also make just # up and call you a daesh sympathizer. No proof but hey that's apparently how we roll now. Brave new world.

Disclaimer: I'm not accusing Shamrock6 of anyhting and used the above sentence to provide an example and to prove a point. Just for clarification purposes.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Blimey their shields are crap I bet it took 20 mins to make those. 16 hours a piece for mine and they don't have nazi stuff on also.
Nazis hate those guys.
Also the last couple of days have been very telling at least we know who the Nazi apologists are now.
I bet their forefathers would be ashamed of them.
edit on 14-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Interesting how the left's demanding the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee has resulted in any protests against it being labeled "white supremacy, fascism, Nazism". Counter protestors are elevated to "anti-racists". Nice easy to understand labels we can just stick on everyone. Good job media!

I get the feeling both sides are controlled by the same people.

As a Leftist, I say let the statue stand as it is. It does not bother me and I understand how it represents an important part of history.

But I also support the right of the people to democratically decide to remove it if the people in the area can come to a consensus.

Damn right. Leave the statues alone as a part of history. Legacy doesn't die cause a statue is taken away and neither does heritage.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS. They are just clever enough to tone down the rhetoric enough when posting here.

What a load of bull#. You better unsaddle from your high horse pretty quick because it will soon break all his four legs. The sad thing is thanks to people like you the people you despise are now itching for another death they can pin on BLM,Antifa or even muslims. White supremacy doesn't equal Trump supporter. Quit accusing ATS members of condoning this crap without providing any shred of proof first.

I don't have to accuse anyone of anything. ATS members are condoning it or trying to blame the left for it all over the place this morning. The fact that you are getting offended that I pointed this out is also kind of telling. Seeing as how I didn't single anyone out in particular, why are you getting so triggered at my words? HMMMMM...

Well i invite you to provide an example of what you just accused me of. I will wait but i already know that you will not find anything and thus your comment is mute.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gizmo stop that bloody gremlin...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I posted:

Seeing as how I didn't single anyone out in particular

You replied:

Well i invite you to proide an example of what you just accused me of.

Man, it's almost like you have this reading comprehension problem or something.

PS: The expression is "Your comment is moot"

edit on 14-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Got any proof for that?
Proof of what I said? Or proof of what somebody else said? Sure, I can prove what I said.

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS.
Now, if you have a bone to pick with that statement, which was from somebody other than me, you can take it up with them. All I did was point out the disparity between what they said and what you shrilly screamed in response.

Otherwise i can also make just # up and call you a daesh sympathizer.

Okay? Go for it. I promise I'll be far, far less triggered about it than you seem to be.

Now as to the claim that ATS members visit daily stormer? I already stated that I did, because I wanted to read what they had to say about Saturday. So...guess that's proven. Beyond that, you're demanding somebody prove something they can only prove by obtaining web history for members of ATS. That's pretty silly.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

You mean like the OP claiming that Soros funded AntiFa to foment dissection and provoke the Neo Nazis? Sorry, but your own horse just dropped dead beneath your own feet.

Yeah well that's the most common tactics Antifa is using by antagonizing people until they retaliate. Both sides caused violence but hey i guess i need to take a side because that's the only way.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

If find this "Dems Wanted The Violence" offensive and troll bait for liberals. Democrats as a whole do not want violence anymore than Republicans.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I posted:

You replied:

Yeah you took the chicken route because the members you're accusing would verbally rip you to shreds. You just accused ATS members in general. That makes it worse btw.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Flatcoat

a reply to: Flatcoat

They are far more complicit than the people who got ran over.

Are all left-wingers complicit in the actions of the berkley idiots? Are all black people complicit in the actions of the BLM thugs?

Well going by the way ATS posters speak around here. Yes. But what you are doing wasn't my point. The Nazis are at fault here. They drove a car into people and celebrated it. You sound like you got a guilty conscious by trying this obfuscation trick.

You know "they" means plural, right? Who's using "trick's" ?

My point is simple. The Nazis are the true monsters on Saturday and you are trying to do word tricks to relieve them of complicity just because they weren't all in the car.

Though I'm sure you'll be in the next thread by a right winger going on about how the left is fascist because we all support Antifa or BLM pointing out to them how not everyone on the left is associated with those groups. I'm not holding my breath though.

Right...Actually, I'm blaming the arsehole driving the car, not everyone else. Just like I'm not blaming you for shooting Steve Scalise....sound fair?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If you watch the full video wher someone hits the back of his car, you'll see two things. First id the screech of his tires and him bottoming out while headed down the road towards the protesters. That was before the baseball bat. Then when he leaves you can see the road is clear going the opposite way. Why would anyone drive down that road towards the mob when everything was clear in the opposite direction? The aerial footage shows the crowd was limited to that intersection and about a block all around. I say it looks intentional.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Awww Joe, I know that and deep down believe it also. I was only picking a fight with tadaman cause he was white knighting for the neo Nazis. There's a difference between supporting free speech and offering to be a roadie security guy for the #ing Nazis!

Prtection of speech is one of the main signs of a healthy culture. Eyes to Saudi, Russia and China to see oppression of speech and what happens.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

No. I didn't accuse any members directly because that would be a T&C violation, but if that is what you want to tell yourself to save face have at it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I said my bit. Now I stand by and happily await you to correct the record with your principles in the next Antifa thread accusing all liberals of being fascists. You should start with this thread trying to pin the car attack on Antifa.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I posted:

You replied:

Yeah you took the chicken route because the members you're accusing would verbally rip you to shreds. You just accused ATS members in general. That makes it worse btw.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No. I didn't accuse any members directly because that would be a T&C violation, but if that is what you want to tell yourself to save face have at it.

Well why did you mention our members at all than? You just proved that you just accused them because you could without fearing any repercussions. Pretty shady tactic if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join