It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Eat my butt bro. I have thrown down with actual neo nazis. ANTIFA hard asses too. Probably will again.

And I stick to what I said. ANTIFA better get used to things coming back to them.

Who drew blood? Yeah, screw them and anyone who defends violent mobs.

Some of us are happy to scrap, doesnt matter who thinks they dont deserve it. Dont draw blood, simple.

Once you do, aint no sunshine when its on.

edit on 8 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think the accusation made was that some members of ATS also like to go to Daily Stormer.

You sure have a hair trigger on that whole rhetoric button of yours, eh?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Interesting how the left's demanding the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee has resulted in any protests against it being labeled "white supremacy, fascism, Nazism". Counter protestors are elevated to "anti-racists". Nice easy to understand labels we can just stick on everyone. Good job media!

I get the feeling both sides are controlled by the same people.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

fair enough..

i should have specified here on ats.

edit on 14-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fine, lets just blame this one all on the white nationalists. They are scum anyways, I have no problem with that.

I totally believe they surrounded peaceful protestors and attacked them. Arrest every single one that can be proved committed violence.

But I am not buying the rest of what you are selling.

You try to make some arbitrary distinction that because these a-holes voted fro Trump, that somehow connects Trump to them more than leftists are connected to groups like Antifa? This is ridiculous.

Where is antifa beating up leftists supporters then? Show me antifa rioting to stop left wing speakers? Oh thats right, even though they are not "leftists" it seems they only riot when a right wing person comes to tow.

And what about BLM? I can post video after video of violence they have engaged in. And not only to they probably vote overwhelmingly democrat, Obama actually invited them to his whitehouse, and many dems cater to them. I don't recall any neo nazis being invited to the white house.

And by your standard, lets not forget that Omar Mateen's father, you know, the guy who killed all of those people at that night club, was at a Hillary campaign rally. So I guess Hillary and the democrats encouraged Mateens murder spree according to your logic.

And that scum bag that knifed and killed people in Oregon was a Bernie bro, so Bernie and his voters are lumped in with that, right?

Lets not forget that peaceful Bernie campaign worker thaat shot Scalise!

Oh,, and I bet we won't see one media outlet or Republican politician claiming the poor girl that died here had it coming like we saw with Scalise by peaceful folks on the left.

The fact is that by you are engaged in the exact same thing that you are accusing others of; trying to distance yourself from these violent groups. And thats fine; I know that you are noting like them.

But to call out others who are saying that both sides were guilty of this violence here seems overboard.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit or a Street Corner!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
In a court of law, those who acted with violence first are the ones to be held accountable. Therefore, it was those who attacked UTR consistently as they tried not only to get in, but on the way out. It was exactly the same thing at Trump rallies. Supporters would be attacked on the way in, and on the way out. Some were prevented or blocked from even being allowed to leave i many instances.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The sad thing is thanks to people like you the people you despise are now itching for another death they can pin on BLM,Antifa or even muslims.

So they are actually hoping someone dies so they can blame BLM, Antifa or Muslims?

That says more about them then it does "people like" us.

White supremacy doesn't equal Trump supporter.

Agreed. Antifa/anarchist does not equal Leftist, either.

Quit accusing ATS members of condoning this crap without providing any shred of proof first.

We've seen posts where ATS members have outed themselves as being radical racists/bigots.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Flatcoat

They are far more complicit than the people who got ran over.

Are all left-wingers complicit in the actions of the berkley idiots? Are all black people complicit in the actions of the BLM thugs?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You're really not helping you know.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting how you keep popping up with your "I have no idea why people are calling this a white supremacist/Nazi/whatever thing because muh statue."

Answer remains the same as before: all the guys running around with Nazi regalia and chanting Nazi slogans made it about something other than a statue.

And yes, I remember that you like to imagine that anybody dressing up as a redneck white power fella is only doing it because somebody paid them to. Evil is scary, so it's better to pretend it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Interesting how the left's demanding the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee has resulted in any protests against it being labeled "white supremacy, fascism, Nazism". Counter protestors are elevated to "anti-racists". Nice easy to understand labels we can just stick on everyone. Good job media!

I get the feeling both sides are controlled by the same people.

As a Leftist, I say let the statue stand as it is. It does not bother me and I understand how it represents an important part of history.

But I also support the right of the people to democratically decide to remove it if the people in the area can come to a consensus.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Dfairlite

Get all your "virtue signalling" out in one post I guess.

Neither side was innocent here. UTR definitely reacted to the violence with violence.

Right, the neo-Nazis were only "reacting." Were they only "reacting" when they surrounded a small group of UVA protesters Friday night, wouldn't let them leave and closed in on them, resulting in a big brawl? And keep in mind, these weren't Black Block Antifa activists, these were mostly just college kids.

Neo Nazi's and the KKK are just as scummy as the fascists that make up ANTIFA and BLM.

What you're doing here is pretty clear: you'll admit that a bunch of Nazis congregating on a college town with torches, chanting Nazi slogans and running down innocent people in the street are bad — but ONLY in the context of painting the opposing groups as worse and blaming "the Left" and painting them as "victims" of a "Dem setup."

And, HUH?

Antifa aren't Democrats. By and large, they are anarchists. They don't vote Democrat because... they don't vote. They don't have any party affiliation. Meanwhile, the neo-Nazis not only vote, they can't stop talking about how they voted for Trump.

I don't support Antifa. I'm not an anarchist and I don't support people being violent political hooligans. But are they actually "just as scummy" as the KKK and neo-Nazis? No. As movements/groups go, how many Americans have been murdered by Antifa activists? Can you name one? How many Americans have been murdered by the KKK and neo-Nazi groups?

not all of the people who showed up to UTR were Naz's/KKK members. There's a reason they used the name 'unite the right' for their rally.

They called it "Unite the Right" because they're trying to mainstream Nazism and Nazi-like ideology. Perhaps you could give some estimate of what percentage in attendance weren't from Vanguard America, TWP, Identity Evropa, NSM, etc? Were the remainder Proud Boys?

ANTIFA showed up with bottles of cement, balloons with urine, tear gas, and smoke bombs. I wonder who planned and bankrolled that?

And what did the neo-Nazi scum show up with? Good intentions? Why do you continue to deny the role of these groups in violent clashes? They're not victims who are "reacting" to Antifa, these groups and the Antifa groups are showing up and mutually engaging in clashes.

They've been doing it all along while folks like you continue to ignore that across the line from the Antifa are neo-Nazis. You haven't denounced them, you're not doing it here and if you look around, there are posters on ATS who venerate these thugs as "patriots" and heroes. (Like Kyle Chapman aka "Based Stickman") Do you see a lot of Leftists on ATS venerating the bike-lock asshole? No.

Are you going to opine over who "planned and bankrolled" all of that?

This whole thing is a divide and conquer tactic and it's just such an interesting coincidence that this all happened on George Soros' birthday (Aug 12, 1930). It's a setup, people. Condemn the violence on both sides and they (TPTB) lose.

But of course. Soros! Soros! Soros! Because people don't engage in political violence unless... Soros! Because Soros? Amirite?

Clearly Bannon and Robert Mercer bankrolled the neo-Nazis. I don't have any proof of that but since we're just making baseless allegations, why not? Right?

I only recognised two of those, one was KKK and the other was a templar cross (now that is weird, I thought the templars were all dead hundreds of years ago). As for the rest, I have no idea what they are associated with, have never seen them before.

In those pictures there were no nazi signs, please point them out if I have overlooked something.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Are all left-wingers complicit in the actions of the berkley idiots? Are all black people complicit in the actions of the BLM thugs?

Well going by the way ATS posters speak around here. Yes. But what you are doing wasn't my point. The Nazis are at fault here. They drove a car into people and celebrated it. You sound like you got a guilty conscious by trying this obfuscation trick.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9
I only recognised two of those, one was KKK and the other was a templar cross (now that is weird, I thought the templars were all dead hundreds of years ago). As for the rest, I have no idea what they are associated with, have never seen them before.

In those pictures there were no nazi signs, please point them out if I have overlooked something.

You should do some research of your own then. Your ignorance of racist iconography doesn't make that post incorrect. Also, for reference, that Templar cross you see is called the Iron Cross. Pretty much every symbol in all of those pictures is some sort of racist icon.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well going by the way ATS posters speak around here. Yes. But what you are doing wasn't my point. The Nazis are at fault here. They drove a car into people and celebrated it. You sound like you got a guilty conscious by trying this obfuscation trick.

You know "they" means plural, right? Who's using "trick's" ?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Shamrock6

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS. They are just clever enough to tone down the rhetoric enough when posting here.

What a load of bull#. You better unsaddle from your high horse pretty quick because it will soon break all his four legs. The sad thing is thanks to people like you the people you despise are now itching for another death they can pin on BLM,Antifa or even muslims. White supremacy doesn't equal Trump supporter. Quit accusing ATS members of condoning this crap without providing any shred of proof first.

I don't have to accuse anyone of anything. ATS members are condoning it or trying to blame the left for it all over the place this morning. The fact that you are getting offended that I pointed this out is also kind of telling. Seeing as how I didn't single anyone out in particular, why are you getting so triggered at my words? HMMMMM...
edit on 14-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Were they only "reacting" when they surrounded a small group of UVA protesters Friday night, wouldn't let them leave and closed in on them, resulting in a big brawl? And keep in mind

Just something else to keep in mind. In the center of the circles (two circles, one for each of the demonstrating factions) is the point of the demonstrations.... the statue.
The right wingers submitted paperwork for their protest against the removal of the statue... I am not aware of the left wingers doing the same.
Not sure who is right or wrong, but I can't say that the point of the right was to surround the left any more than it was the point of the left to be in the middle of the right.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You know "they" means plural, right? Who's using "trick's" ?

My point is simple. The Nazis are the true monsters on Saturday and you are trying to do word tricks to relieve them of complicity just because they weren't all in the car.

Though I'm sure you'll be in the next thread by a right winger going on about how the left is fascist because we all support Antifa or BLM pointing out to them how not everyone on the left is associated with those groups. I'm not holding my breath though.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The far left knows that the only way to disarm the populace is to start a war from within. The far left wants the complete destruction of the U.S. Constitution and they have enough useful idiots in places of power to make it happen.

If you are an alt-righter for whatever reason, do yourself a favor and stay away from liberal districts during your protests. They will continue to berate you and turn the populace against you until war breaks out. It's disgusting, unfair, but typical when it comes to politics. The far left's politics are insane and they are willing to cause the destruction of you and everyone you love for that insanity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join