It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Lee Stranahan found Found the links to the protests and Ukraine of all places .This vid is long but it touches on a lot of what has been going on and why that might be . YouTube removed over 1000 of Lee's vids and shut his account down . Any how its long Jason Goodman ,George Webb and Trish the Dish is also on .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Demonstrators carrying symbols of Nazi Germany have urine thrown at them.

How terrible for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes, individuals kill/harm each other for all sorts of depraved reasons.

Then hate reasons shouldn't be ignored- two examples I recall more recently:
"Three white teens who went 'hunting for black people' and killed black man by running him over are sentenced to decades in prison"
Source[/ur l]
"White supremacist stabs black man in Olympia, Washington"
[url=https://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/18/white-supremacist-stabs-black-man-in-olympia-washington/21454502/]Source

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'd have to disagree about Nazis having a place in America.

As long as they aren't advocating for taking away people rights.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Nazi apologist.

pathetic racist

edit on 14-8-2017 by TheForced because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This thread isn't about that. Try to stay on topic.

Well what you are doing by trying to blame the left for instigating the Nazis is disgusting so I'm setting things right here on who the true monsters were on Saturday since you don't understand or won't understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

WOW! Boy is it getting DEEP!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Those neo-Nazis, supremacists with their shields and fancy armbands need protecting. Since when did ats members paint neo-nazis as victims and plead for their protection? Kill your avatar bro, Bill Murray hates Nazi saluters, you don't deserve to wear it no more. Get a new Vanguard America avatar

If your people are getting beaten by armed thugs, arm your own thugs.

Be real, you need to protect your people. I hate to say it, but now that these many goons got the thrill of violence they will seek it out again.
Text

FREE VANGUARD AMERICA AVATAR

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

Sounds like what a rapist would say about his victim.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Which side drove a car into the other? They are the side that needs denouncing. End of story.

Ah..So a couple of thousand right-wing protesters all jumped into a dodge charger and drove into the crowd ,huh? Like clowns in a mini?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I always hear Muslims aren't doing enough to stop ISIS.. what are Christians/white people doing to stop the KKK/Nazis/White Supremacists?

yet the counter protesters are being demonized in this scenario. unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

The First Amendment not only protect the speech we all like, but also those we despised. As much as I hate the White Nationalist and Nazi, their speech is protected under the 1st. If you discriminate against groups and prevent them from expressing their grievances peacefully, you will force them to go underground and perhaps express their views violently. It's better to let them make their grievances known and debate them using logic and evidence. That is how a civil society is suppose to work, that is why Free Speech is so important.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

They are far more complicit than the people who got ran over.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I always hear Muslims aren't doing enough to stop ISIS.. what are Christians/white people doing to stop the KKK/Nazis/White Supremacists?

Stop them from what exactly?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2017 by neo96 because: wrong post

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Really? Man put that crack pipe down..

Someone does.

Rather odd for blue states to have a sudden problem with 'nazis'.

Political leaders are not above using COINTEL PRO.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rather odd for America to suddenly have a white supremacist problem after the election of 'Murica's first black president'.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

The overwhelming majority of white folks I come across day to day seem to have the opinion that the clowns in the Nazi regalia got what they deserved.

It's only on ATS that I've really found people outright saying that they didn't see anything Nazi at Charlottesville, or trying to say that it was "just about a statue" as if a bunch of yokels running around screaming about blood and soil was somehow supporting a statue of Robert E. Lee.

There's several members here that this question would be better served to be asked of them, rather than trying to spin it as most white people are giving silent approval to this whole escapade.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS. They are just clever enough to tone down the rhetoric enough when posting here.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I went there after seeing their "account" of Saturday blowing up Twitter.

I felt icky afterwards.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's pretty clear that there are more than a few frequenters to the Daily Stormer on ATS. They are just clever enough to tone down the rhetoric enough when posting here.

What a load of bull#. You better unsaddle from your high horse pretty quick because it will soon break all his four legs. The sad thing is thanks to people like you the people you despise are now itching for another death they can pin on BLM,Antifa or even muslims. White supremacy doesn't equal Trump supporter. Quit accusing ATS members of condoning this crap without providing any shred of proof first.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join