It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah but ANTIFA must be the good guys right?

Who started the problems oh yeah the Nazis did.

Leftist apologist.

Nazi apologist.

Until you all see that both sides are the problem.

When it's the left that is causing the problems then it's the lefts fault but when it's the fascist right wingers then both sides are the problem.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As soon as anyone finds out ANTIFA will be there, they are justified in bringing weapons and defensive materials.

That said, I'm not here to defend Nazi's or KKK scumbags. Why are you trying to defend ANTIFA and the BLM violence?

I'm here to point out that the entire purpose of this was to further strain political tensions. Either that or they (govt entities) just accidentally did literally everything wrong that they could.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

When both sides are picking fights, yes, they're both to blame. When one side is defending themself from the leftists, it's the lefts fault.

I can find you dozens of videos of antifa attacking people. Show me a video of the neo nazi's and the kkk idiots attacking people, from before this rally.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Leftist apologist.

Nazi apologist.

When it's the left that is causing the problems then it's the lefts fault but when it's the fascist right wingers then both sides are the problem.

Seems like you have personal issues and like to think this event was a special case. It is not. No different than when the leftist extremists recorded themselves picking on average citizens showing patriotism or just attacking people minding their own business or staging violent protests and harming people attending a political event to support their candidate. You can be all PC about it if you want, I call it like I see it.

edit on 14-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If your goal is to get me to defend these actions, you've failed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Correct, That's why I didn't surmise beyond what was in the article, but the subject seemed relevant to the OP.

I'm more concerned with why the cops 'stood down' more or less, and funneled this eventual confrontation. I'm all for free assymbly but riot gear, clubs, torches, pepper spray?

Could it really be as simple as the cops just not knowing which group is which and then inadvertently corralling them together?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Could it really be as simple as the cops just not knowing which group is which and then inadvertently corralling them together?

They should have been clued in when the pepper spray started. Or the beating with poles.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oh bull#.

This was some dumbass that went full dumbass and killed a person while trying to kill or maim a bunch of others because he was a dumbass.

There isn't a conspiracy here.

Clearly the cops messed up. Here's the thing sugar, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DID!

You don't get to blame someone mowing people over with a car intentionally on the cops not stopping him from mowing people over. It's like saying it's not the mass shooter's fault because cops missed checking his bag.

"It's not my fault I robbed the place, there weren't any cops there to tell me it was wrong!"

I've heard a few excuses:

-He was surrounded and feared for his life - Bull, he clearly floored the car on an empty street into protesters AND THEN FLOORED IT IN REVERSE. Why did he floor it in reverse?
-He hit the brakes - So what? I hit the brakes when I was doing something stupid in my car or truck a million times because I misgauged an angle, doesn't change the fact he floored it at the crowd and the brakes weren't lit up until he was essentially hitting people
-It wasn't his car, the pinstriping or racing stripes changed - STFU any 20 year old with that kind of car wants to make it their own, it's super cheap to add some stripes and delete others. The red stripes looked stupid
-His car was black in previous pictures - You're color blind (probably not in the good way) that car is the same color. I had a car that was "Dark Gray Metallic" and it could pass as black depending on lighting.

Can people trying to say this guy wasn't an asshole please STFU? Justifying his actions or pretending it was a false flag are hurting your cause, whatever it is.

I'm right wing, dislike the left, but I'm an AMERICAN. An AMERICAN was killed for nothing, for being there, for exercising her rights. You shut you're mouth.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Check out who Brennan Gilmore is. The guy who recorded the car video!

Who is Brennon Gilmore?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Checkmate, close thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The cognitive dissonance is astounding..

It's reached new levels..

And I'm saying this after Trump was elected.

OP..... please tell me this thread is just you trolling.

I watched the videos and they show the exact opposite of what you said.

Please tell me this is a joke

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Lol, c'mon, you can do better than that. You've set up a whole slew of straw men, and knocked them down wonderfully. But maybe try reading the OP with an open mind, viewing the evidence and making an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

What did you see?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Aww, poor whiny baby was scared driving 40mph(or so as claimed) into the crowd of people. Yeah right, why make excuses and share cut videos clips when he was going fast already? On top of that, his car wasn't even registered to be on the road legally. What do you want from a scummy Neo Nazi(in your own words)? Authorities already said it was pre meditated, which means he planned that out.

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: buster2010

When both sides are picking fights, yes, they're both to blame. When one side is defending themself from the leftists, it's the lefts fault.

I can find you dozens of videos of antifa attacking people. Show me a video of the neo nazi's and the kkk idiots attacking people, from before this rally.

In March of this year: James Jackson stabbed a Black man "for practice":

Yorker solely on the basis of his skin color, and stabbing him repeatedly and publicly on a Midtown street corner," Vance said. "James Jackson wanted to kill black men, planned to kill black men, and then did kill a black man."

Jackson, an Army veteran who lived in Baltimore's Hampden neighborhood, is accused of killing Timothy Caughman, 66, on March 20. Vance charged that Jackson chose a Midtown location "because Manhattan is the media capital of the world, and a place where people of different races live together and love one another."
Source
Caution disturbing videos:
- video at this source

Rally:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Leftist apologist.

Nazi apologist.

Seems like you have personal issues and like to think this event was a special case. It is not. No different than when the leftist extremists recorded themselves picking on average citizens showing patriotism or just attacking people minding their own business or staging violent protests and harming people attending a political event to support their candidate. You can be all PC about it if you want, I call it like I see it.

You realize the "Nazi side" was staging a violent protest because of their permit being initially shot down. See the video I shared.

These guys are NOT innocent folks, no matter which way you try to paint them for your own PC and free speech "concerns".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

uthorities already said it was pre meditated, which means he planned that out.

Link please.
Regardless, the entire weekend was planned for maximum conflict by TPTB.

n March of this year: James Jackson stabbed a Black man "for practice"

Lone person murdering another isn't what I asked for. I want a video of a white supremacist rally where they're beating the tar out of people. It's got to exist before this rally, doesn't it?
edit on 14-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
All sides are to blame. The BLM, Anti-Fa and the White Natioalists. The guy who dicided to ram the car into people is a dumbass and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law ... just like the dumbass that shot at GOP politicians at the baseball practice. The part that irks me about this, is that the MSM seem to pick and choose what optics they want the public to see .. in this case the bad bad White Nationalist (who had a permit to be there). Well how about putting the blame on Anti-Fa and BLM too? Belonging to a family full of legal immigrants, I do not support these White Nationalist ideaology, however, they too have the rights to free speech and peaceful assembly. Shutting down their venue will only lead to more violence down the road. I see this only getting worst as long as we do not see the division that is being created in our country.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Leftist apologist.

Nazi apologist.

You realize the "Nazi side" was staging a violent protest because of their permit being initially shot down. See the video I shared.

These guys are NOT innocent folks, no matter which way you try to paint them for your own PC and free speech "concerns".

Still don't get it. BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG. NO ONE IS RIGHT. The sooner you stop trying to pick a side, step back and view the whole thing at why this is happening, you might learn something.

I will defend free speech, everyone deserves it. Racists, moderates, liberals, leftists, conservatives, blacks, whites, latinos, asians, everything in between. No one should have their right to free speech restricted because the minority fringe decides to do something stupid and get people killed.

People need to learn to tolerate other peoples opinions, ignorant or otherwise. Everyone is entitled to it, whether you like it or not. Nothing gives anyone the right to be harmed or killed for what they believe in.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Preach it. Absolutely correct.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

But the media told them it was just the white supremacists that were to blame. And they've blocked out the antifa riots we've had for months so...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join