It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There is more coming out. Someone dug through
his Twitter, results are pretty much conclusive he
is some kind of a plant.

nationonenews.com...

Feel free to use all of my posts in a new thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The OP claims some ridiculous things. Here's another nail in that coffin:
The 20-Year-Old Black Man Beaten By White Supremacists In Charlottesville May Sue City

Pictures of an unfortunate isolated man being beaten with sticks by a whole bunch of Nazis while onlookers take pictures.
edit on 21Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:51:50 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There is more coming out. Someone dug through
his Twitter, results are pretty much conclusive he
is some kind of a plant.

nationonenews.com...

Feel free to use all of my posts in a new thread.

An obvious double-agent exposed !!

Now it ALL comes clean.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Greven

There is his story. There is the guy he was flaming's story. Then there is what actually happened and the side you're not getting from either of them.

Uh-huh.

You would agree there is no need to wait for the murderous car driver's story at this point given the video evidence of his intentional acts, correct?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

An obvious double-agent exposed !!

Hopefully the DOJ and FBI are on it.
Since they are already looking into him
and others that were involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

There is his story. There is the guy he was flaming's story. Then there is what actually happened and the side you're not getting from either of them.

Uh-huh.

You would agree there is no need to wait for the murderous car driver's story at this point given the video evidence of his intentional acts, correct?

I think there will be a trial. Don't you think we'll discover for sure at the trial? The video looks pretty damning, but there is also the rest of the evidence.

I can think of several high profile cases where the single evidence released to the public looked pretty damning and then when all the rest was added in, the jury didn't convict for whatever reason.

Is that going to happen here? Probably not, but I'm not going to lynch the guy just yet either because he has to have his day in court.

Of course, I thought we were talking about the man with the flamethrower? Are you comparing him to the guy who run people down?

Don't you think we better get the rest of the evidence before we lynch him too? There is his story, the other guy's story, and neither will be telling you the full story.
edit on 14-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

It does make you wonder why the Governor refuse to condemn Antifa in a video at this source.

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 14-8-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That's rather convenient. Does he have some evidence that any of this other stuff happen? We have evidence of his flamethrower, where's the evidence of a guy pointing a gun at him, or shooting the ground by his feet. If this is true the other guy needs to be in prison for a long time, but we need some evidence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That's rather convenient. Does he have some evidence that any of this other stuff happen? We have evidence of his flamethrower, where's the evidence of a guy pointing a gun at him, or shooting the ground by his feet. If this is true the other guy needs to be in prison for a long time, but we need some evidence.

Dunno. Just saw it and thought it should be shared since he was brought up.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catscratch

originally posted by: seeker1963

Check out who Brennan Gilmore is. The guy who recorded the car video!

Who is Brennon Gilmore?

Everyone LISTEN UP!

This is a perfect example of what we at ATS are all about here guys.

Read the article linked, ACTUALLY READ IT! ignore the narrative, but follow the facts and links.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

CONSPIRACY APPROVED. Kudos to the digger that did the work, and kudos to you seeker, for bringing this to my attention

You guys please make a separate thread for this. It's going to get swallowed up in here. This is incredible.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Uh-huh.

I think there will be a trial. Don't you think we'll discover for sure at the trial? The video looks pretty damning, but there is also the rest of the evidence.

I can think of several high profile cases where the single evidence released to the public looked pretty damning and then when all the rest was added in, the jury didn't convict for whatever reason.

Is that going to happen here? Probably not, but I'm not going to lynch the guy just yet either because he has to have his day in court.

Of course, I thought we were talking about the man with the flamethrower? Are you comparing him to the guy who run people down?

Don't you think we better get the rest of the evidence before we lynch him too? There is his story, the other guy's story, and neither will be telling you the full story.

Strange that your first instinct is to characterize condemnation as lynching in light of the context of this event.

The OP is significantly about the murderous car driver who doesn't deserve name recognition. I'm drawing an analogy. You do see the elderly man in the photo between the two black guys, along with the person swinging a flag at the flamethrower guy, do you not?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's not instinct. I did it deliberately.

Too often, we receive a media filtered version of an event only to find out that the evidence the jury has received paints a different picture.
edit on 14-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Uh, why?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Of course I would not agree to that. People are innocent, until proven guilty by a court of law. That has to be accomplished first.
Do I think he is guilty. I will have to wait to hear the evidence. For all we really know his foot peddle could have got stuck. Condemning people because we don't like the way they think is a dangerous road to travel.
He is obviously guilty of killing someone, whether it was accident or not remains to be proven.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I read that comment and the link this morning and spent half the day following up on it.

It's threadworthy.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Uh, why?

Because that's what the attitude of the howling mob resembles in these cases often, and it will be a howling angry mob that runs off to burn down some hapless neighborhood if the media filtered version is not born out by the investigation.

I've been burned by it a few too many times to take the first blush at face value.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No, the OP isn't significantly about the car incident. The OP is about the whole day and why it happened. There is a small portion about the car incident.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Concur. Good analysis.

They turned it into a psyop with its tip aimed at Trump, and for the most part, it worked, sadly.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Too Bad there wernt Many Mr Bixby's around the South " WHITE POWER!! LOL

Dave Chappelle The Black White Supremacist Full Video
www.dailymotion.com...

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago8225 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago8225 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You know. To see the true problem. Just scroll through the posts in this very thread. Countless others as well. We are acting as small as they see us.

"Give me a tweet and I'll make them sing." ConscienceZombie

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join