It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ANTIFA isn't an organization. It's a set of beliefs/principles.

There aren't ANTIFA "meetings". There isn't ANTIFA HQ. There isn't an ANTIFA newsletter. There aren't official ANTIFA "spokespeople" giving interviews.

It's an adjective used to DESCRIBE someone claiming to be anti-fascist. It's not a POLITICAL PARTY. It's not a "grass roots organization".

Is being racist a grass roots organization? No.

But the alt-right and conservatives have made a boogeyman out of them.

Please, point me to ANTIFA HQ. Show me an organizational chart.

Even Occupy was more organized and a REAL "organization".

SMH...
edit on 14-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I believe it because it was the Anti-fa that sprayed the confederate flag waving crowd first.

I had two friends there who are neither Nazis or skin heads or white supremacists, they are conservative republicans who were drawn by the unite the right call. They had no idea there would be Nazis or KKK there. They distanced themselves from the main group and left the way the police instructed them to leave when the Anti-fa started spraying people with pepper spray. That's what provoked the other side to violence in defense.

My question is why was not BLM who was there according to my friends and the Anti-fa called out for their violence?

I am sure the BLM guys didn't just have cans of hairspray in their pocket for styling, they were using it to shoot fire at the other side. The BLM and Anti-fa are the ones who came loaded for bear. the stick with screws many of us saw was actually taken from the counter protesters not from the nazi and white supremacists.

They started the violence and when some nazi loving schizophrenic rams his car into the lot of them only the white supremacist are named and said to start the violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

There aren't ANTIFA "meetings". There isn't ANTIFA HQ. There isn't an ANTIFA newsletter. There aren't official ANTIFA "spokespeople" giving interviews.

It's an adjective used to DESCRIBE someone claiming to be anti-fascist. It's not a POLITICAL PARTY. It's not a "grass roots organization".

SMH...

Registration date checks out.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Anit-fa are actually Anarchists, I am pretty sure the Media gave them the name Anti-fa.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Dfairlite

ANTIFA showed up with bottles of cement, balloons with urine, tear gas, and smoke bombs. I wonder who planned and bankrolled that?
Link

There's also rumors of ANTIFA planning to carry HIV infected syringes to protests.

Heck, if someone catches them throwing that, anything goes as reprisal for that action

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Do you expect any sane person to believe they just magically organize (without an organization) and show up places? They have many networks around the world. like this one: antifascistnetwork.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

SMH...

Just
you have clearly no idea what you're talking about and frankly you just only embarrassed yourself. I know for a fact that they are well organized and they don't show up just randomly. I read dozens of there detailed plans thanks to the investigative work from /pol/ users. Hell i know who most of there leaders are in real life. They are basically hooligans for hire. Their sole purpose is to cause chaos and destruction.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Actually antifa is a bunch of communists.
www.jacobinmag.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This really deserves its own thread. This is just like their astroturfing violence at trump rallies.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Without a doubt it was a setup.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Perhaps you can clear this up. Was he with the "white" group, o the counter protestors? Articles I read seem to avoid making any clear statement about who was targeted. Also, can you post a still of the car being struck with something?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Really? Man put that crack pipe down..
I think that's BLM members you should tell that to.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

He was a white supremacist from what' I've seen. I'm not somewhere I can make a still of his car getting hit right now. but it looks like a flag pole that the guy is using. hits the car in the driver side tail light.

I'm still not sure who the people were that got hit. Just "counter protesters" from everything I read.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yeah, i guess thats why the racist came in light armour , with helmets, knives and freely spray peper spray. yeahs thats why they said this is just the beginning, yeah thats why there are photos and videos of them jumping people and beating them with objects, yeah thats why they do this everywhere they go, yeah thats why one of them drove his card into the crowd, yeah thats why they are comfortable with swastikas and the n word. nazis nowhere to hide

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

for once you posted a Truth. See the Jesuit's Black Sun Symbol on the right of this picture?

Yes this is a satanic Nazi Symbol used by the Jesuit Order and the brownshirts. ANYONE using this symbol is a nazi supporting satanist. However, these people are rumored to have been paid by George Soros as Controlled opposition, and they are trying to frame trump Supporters through false flags. So yes, Virginia is a Setup and OP is correct.

Thank you for letting us know this one fact.
Jesuit Black Sun

This is why God said not to asside with the left nor the right. Both sides have their problems.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:21:29 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Aug 2017 21:21:29 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Disclaimer: All videos posted have bad language.

Here is the full footage of the "counter protest." If you go to 51:30 you can see the setup. The police forced UTR to leave, but not after ANTIFA, instead they forced UTR to filter through a crowd of people that hate them. I'm not talking about having to go through them to get to their cars, but to even exit the venue. The UTR people get beaten with bats, pepper sprayed, and otherwise assaulted. This all wreaks of a setup.

ANTIFA showed up with bottles of cement, balloons with urine, tear gas, and smoke bombs. I wonder who planned and bankrolled that?
Link

Next, here's the Dem governor (mcauliff) refusing to denounce the violence of ANTIFA.

(Sorry, couldn't find a youtube vid, you'll have to visit the website to see the video)
Link

Then there's the fact that the police were called off (I wonder who did that):

Then there were BLM folks harassing the hell out of the UTR attendees.
Link

And finally, the guy who "rammed his car into a crowd" 'for terrorism' may have actually just been trying to escape ANTIFA thugs. Here's a video showing his car getting hit with a flag pole as he drove down the road, before he took off into the crowd.
Link

And here's why I'm comfortable saying the Dems wanted the violence: Literally as soon as the dust began to settle and the victims started being counted, what happens? Another dem governor comes out and says he wants to remove civil war statues.
Link

Now, don't take this as a defense of the violence of one side and not the other. I condemn all of the violence on display. Neither side was innocent here. UTR definitely reacted to the violence with violence. Neo Nazi's and the KKK are just as scummy as the fascists that make up ANTIFA and BLM. But just like BLM does with their rallies, not all of the people who showed up to UTR were Naz's/KKK members. There's a reason they used the name 'unite the right' for their rally. They needed other people there because their numbers are small.

This whole thing is a divide and conquer tactic and it's just such an interesting coincidence that this all happened on George Soros' birthday (Aug 12, 1930). It's a setup, people. Condemn the violence on both sides and they (TPTB) lose.

ETA: Oh and the whole tiki torches thing is a george soros thing. He funded the same thing (neo nazi's with tiki torches) in 2014 in kiev.
twitter.com...

You are misinforming people. The attacker in the car had his car struck by the flagpole just moments before it plowed into people. That was obviously an attempt to get the man's attention by a bystander, but clearly it was ineffective in the face of willful intent to injure and kill.

If you want any credibility, you should step back from this statement, because it's all on video and that reasoning is bull#. The vehicle is already barreling down the street well before that happened.
edit on 21Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:20:32 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Those that yell the loudest have the most to hide....

Look in a #ing mirror.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Be fair.

If the Neo-Nazis had been the only ones there and crap had happened, they'd be the only ones to point fingers at, but ANTIFA groups also show up spoiling for a fight too.

No one in this is innocent.

It's neat how it works out isn't it? You have two groups show up expecting trouble and trouble happens. We can point fingers all day long, but *both* of them showed up expecting something to start.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I believe it because it was the Anti-fa that sprayed the confederate flag waving crowd first.

I had two friends there who are neither Nazis or skin heads or white supremacists, they are conservative republicans who were drawn by the unite the right call. They had no idea there would be Nazis or KKK there. They distanced themselves from the main group and left the way the police instructed them to leave when the Anti-fa started spraying people with pepper spray. That's what provoked the other side to violence in defense.

My question is why was not BLM who was there according to my friends and the Anti-fa called out for their violence?

I am sure the BLM guys didn't just have cans of hairspray in their pocket for styling, they were using it to shoot fire at the other side. The BLM and Anti-fa are the ones who came loaded for bear. the stick with screws many of us saw was actually taken from the counter protesters not from the nazi and white supremacists.

They started the violence and when some nazi loving schizophrenic rams his car into the lot of them only the white supremacist are named and said to start the violence.

Yeah, about that spray can flamethrower... he spoke about it:
Interview: How Corey Long Fought White Supremacy With Fire:

“I went out to voice my opinion. To have my freedom of speech. Just like the racist Nazis who took over my town,” Long said in an interview with The Root.

But what started out as a peaceful protest eventually turned violent. And Long says the cops stood around and did nothing.

“At first it was peaceful protest,” Long said softly as he spoke. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

Long said the only weapon he had was a can of spray paint that a white supremacist threw at him earlier, so he took a lighter to the spray paint and turned it into a flame thrower. And a photographer snapped the photo.

But inside of every photograph there’s an untold story. If you look closely at Long’s picture, there’s an elderly white man standing in between Long and his friend. The unknown man was part of the counterprotests too, but was afraid, and Long and his friends were trying to protect him. Even though, Long says, those who were paid to protect the residents of Charlottesville were doing just the opposite.

There's always more to any story.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

There is his story. There is the guy he was flaming's story. Then there is what actually happened and the side you're not getting from either of them.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join