It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Grambler
Both sides suck, but for some reason, many in the media and politics only want to condemn one side.

I wonder why that is?

Because ONE side drove a car into the other killing 3 people (including two police officers). Last I checked vehicular manslaughter is illegal and wrong. The other side is still sporting a 0 kill count.

You say that as if this is all just a spectator sport and you're over there keeping score. And you're not the only one...I just happened to reply to your post.Madness. This is utter f*cking lunacy. There is no competition here, for the love of all that is holy. People are losing their lives over this relentless stupidity. We're supposed to be on the same goddamned team here.

I'm just #ing tired of the left being blamed for literally everything that happens in this country. A nazi runs over a bunch of protestors in a car and we are sitting here trying to hold both sides equally responsible when clearly one side behaved worse than the other. This thread is an example of such things. So I don't care about your exasperation here. I'm #ing pissed today.

Of course this issue brings out emotions in people.

And you have every right to be angry. An innocent woman is dead, many more hurt. Its absolutely disgusting.

But I think you are exaggerating the left being blamed for everything. By whom? Random ATS posters?

If you can't see that Trump has been getting the blame for quite a lot, I am afraid you haven't been paying attention.

Trump was blamed for this attack.

Now reverse the roles, and have a left leaning person shoot someone like the guy that shot scalise.

And what do the much of the media, celebrities, and politicians say; that too is Trumps fault.

So yes, when aall of these people with power blame Trump for everything, there will be a backlash of people blaming the otherside for everything, and neither of these groups are correct.

Its just my opinion, but I think although both sides had people in the wrong in this issue, the fault in the death lies with the man who was driving the car.

If he was driven to do this based off his ideology, then I think the people that share that ideology need to take a hard look at themselves too.

Other than that, no one should have blame placed on them for this death (not BLM, antifa, ect.)

However, that doesn't mean we absolve people in those groups of the violence they were responible for either.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's breaking now that Kessler was Alt Left poster boy
for many long years. Then suddenly, right after the election
he became "Alt Right"

www.zerohedge.com...

His social media footprint proves it.

edit on 14-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Grambler
Both sides suck, but for some reason, many in the media and politics only want to condemn one side.

I wonder why that is?

Because ONE side drove a car into the other killing 3 people (including two police officers). Last I checked vehicular manslaughter is illegal and wrong. The other side is still sporting a 0 kill count.

You say that as if this is all just a spectator sport and you're over there keeping score. And you're not the only one...I just happened to reply to your post.Madness. This is utter f*cking lunacy. There is no competition here, for the love of all that is holy. People are losing their lives over this relentless stupidity. We're supposed to be on the same goddamned team here.

I'm just #ing tired of the left being blamed for literally everything that happens in this country. A nazi runs over a bunch of protestors in a car and we are sitting here trying to hold both sides equally responsible when clearly one side behaved worse than the other. This thread is an example of such things. So I don't care about your exasperation here. I'm #ing pissed today.

I agree with you, at least on one thing. I'm tired of it getting blamed on the left myself. And the right. I'm tired of seeing people treating each other like enemies when we live side by side together in the same #ing country. My point is that both sides have done equally #ed up # to one another, and in their quest to be the side that can affect higher moral superiority over the other, are dragging the rest of America right along into the fray...and even attempting to speak for the rest of America.

When I talk about equal responsibility, I am referring to the entire mess. Either side could have stopped this long before now, but it's more important to keep score. It's more important to itemize than to accept that people on both sides of this have been assholes in a variety of ways, for far too long, and everybody needs to just stop it, before we don't have a nation left to even argue about.

This thread is an example of exactly that. And though I tend to agree with the OP that this...or certain parts of it could have very well been staged, I do not agree with the baiting nature of the title and body.

Democrats didn't stage this...or even perpetrate it if it was in fact a natural progression of events. Neither did Republicans. People who are by their very nature un-American did this. They shouldn't even rate a place count, because they are in truth loyal to no political party. Yet here we are, giving them lip service...to the detriment of our entire nation. People who do things like this don't represent any of us.

You can dismiss my words as a product of "exasperation", but that is the very least of what I feel. Like I said, my reply was not aimed at just you. If even one person gets the message and takes it to heart, my words have made a difference. I hope your day gets better. I mean that sincerely.

edit on 31273America/ChicagoMon, 14 Aug 2017 15:27:33 -050031pm31225America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No one blamed Trump for this. They had a problem with Trump's reaction to the events. And this "they" isn't just the liberal media or Democrats in Congress. Republicans stood up and had a problem with his words too. He reacted by trying to hold each side equally to blame which was horrifying because the Nazis clearly were the worse aggressors. It was also alarming because Trump is usually quick to hit with the fire and fury and condemn things that upset him. Yet he was subdued there.

Then people like Richard Spencer noticed this lack of condemnation and took that as validation of their actions. Trump isn't to blame here, but he made things worse by not condemning the nazis directly initially.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Look. I've tried. I try to be civil and explain my positions. I try to leave conversations when they get heated, but I just can't take it anymore. What is going on today has crossed my line. I cannot accept anything but a total denunciation of the actions by the Nazis on Saturday. The apologies for them or trying to spin this into equal blame of the left is beyond low and disgusting. So you very well may have a point, but I'm furious. Don't count on reaching me right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I absolutely respect that you're furious, and I also respect your reasons for it. I've just decided that I personally will try a more peaceable approach, because my own fury was only poisoning me...people don't listen to it. They simply try to drown it out. So I quit shouting. Because it wasn't working. This might not be working either, but I can't just keep watching this happen to us and not say anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

No one blamed Trump for this. They had a problem with Trump's reaction to the events. And this "they" isn't just the liberal media or Democrats in Congress. Republicans stood up and had a problem with his words too. He reacted by trying to hold each side equally to blame which was horrifying because the Nazis clearly were the worse aggressors. It was also alarming because Trump is usually quick to hit with the fire and fury and condemn things that upset him. Yet he was subdued there.

Then people like Richard Spencer noticed this lack of condemnation and took that as validation of their actions. Trump isn't to blame here, but he made things worse by not condemning the nazis directly initially.

Funny how your second paragraph disproves your first.

So you are not blaming Trump, just saying he made it worse by merely condemning all violence instead of just listing the names of the people you wanted.

It now looks like one of the leaders of the rally was an Obama supporter that used to work at CNN and was involved with occupy wall st.

So should Trump condemn all of those groups too?

And I notice on the post below this you call for total denunciation of the Nazis on Saturday. I notice you yourself made no such denunciation of BLM when supporters were shooting cops in Dallas, or Antifa when they were smashing people with bike locks.

You outrage is not a reason for hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: strongfp

Antifa are an anarchist group.

incorrect, it's a shortened term for anti fascist and covers anyone anti fascist.
stormfront introduced the term when they rebranded neo-nazi to alt-right, they couldn't throw derogatory terms like jew, black, homosexual under their new moniker.
breitbart being way off to the right and readers with a low attention span picked up on the term and it took off.
it's been interesting to see the media readily pick up on on far right catchphrases.

the fact people now believe being an anti fascist is a bad thing, as seen on this thread, was probably not even on the radar when the term was coined.

Anarchy is pretty much the complete polar opposite of fascism. So yea, they are anarchists.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've said this before. Take a look at the threads on Stormfront board and threads created by the American alt-right on ATS. The premise is the same, genocide against white straght male, genocide against whites, etc.
I wish i could link to threads on Stormfront but its a forbidden site to link to on ATS even though at least half of the contents on Stormfront is identical to ATS.
Only difference i see is that the nazis on ATS are too chicken-# to admit what they are so instead they beat around the bush with deflecting and defending.
Funny how only weeks ago there were threads on ATS claiming how nazism was a far left ideology, now the same people who claimed nazism was left wing ideology are defending the nazis.
Some of you americans are either a)dumber than dirt or b) political schizophrenics

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Look. I've tried. I try to be civil and explain my positions. I try to leave conversations when they get heated, but I just can't take it anymore. What is going on today has crossed my line. I cannot accept anything but a total denunciation of the actions by the Nazis on Saturday. The apologies for them or trying to spin this into equal blame of the left is beyond low and disgusting. So you very well may have a point, but I'm furious. Don't count on reaching me right now.

Wait one death caused by a lunatic pushed you over the edge? A sniper killed 5 cops and what you shrugged it off? That's a really weird thing to say to be honest. I'm disgusted by both sides. Sorry but this is just wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He slowed down to almost a stop next to the crowd before the guy hit the back of his car. Challengers are heavy and they will fly when you jump on the gas. It was a six cylinder challenger but even that will jump when you punch the gas, it's what they are designed to do. It doesn't take much time at all to get to 20-25 miles an hour.

I doubt he made it to 40 before hit hit the other car. His side air clearly went off but it didn't look like the front air bag deployed. If he were going 40 the front air bags certainly would have gone off. www.nhtsa.gov...

Frontal air bags are generally designed to deploy in "moderate to severe" frontal or near-frontal crashes, which are defined as crashes that are equivalent to hitting a solid, fixed barrier at 8 to 14 mph or higher. (This would be equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size at about 16 to 28 mph or higher.)

he hit a parked car and if his front airbag didn't deploy, he wasn't going 40

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I've said this before. Take a look at the threads on Stormfront board and threads created by the American alt-right on ATS. The premise is the same, genocide against white straght male, genocide against whites, etc.
I wish i could link to threads on Stormfront but its a forbidden site to link to on ATS even though at least half of the contents on Stormfront is identical to ATS.
Only difference i see is that the nazis on ATS are too chicken-# to admit what they are so instead they beat around the bush with deflecting and defending.
Funny how only weeks ago there were threads on ATS claiming how nazism was a far left ideology, now the same people who claimed nazism was left wing ideology are defending the nazis.
Some of you americans are either a)dumber than dirt or b) political schizophrenics

Thing is during the Trump rallies, I hear it appeared like some were being paid to agitate and cause trouble. Need to see the results of the doxxing, perhaps being unemployed will cause some to come out with their story, and either validate themselves as true nazis or say "wait I was just paid to be here". Just wouldn't surprise me to learn elements to agitate were put there by those wanting some chaos.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Dfairlite

Check out who Brennan Gilmore is. The guy who recorded the car video!

Who is Brennon Gilmore?

Everyone LISTEN UP!

This is a perfect example of what we at ATS are all about here guys.

Read the article linked, ACTUALLY READ IT! ignore the narrative, but follow the facts and links.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

CONSPIRACY APPROVED. Kudos to the digger that did the work, and kudos to you seeker, for bringing this to my attention

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So I started reading the story at the link until I got to the part opining about good and bad Nazis. All Nazis are bad. Full stop. Are people really trying to carve out a scenario where there is such a thing as a benevolent Nazi?

A Nazi who renounces his Nazi views is no longer a Nazi. I could see cutting some slack to the reformed. But a person who is active in the neo Nazi movement today is the worst kid of scum and deserves no such consideration.

edit on 14-8-2017 by icanteven because: fixing formatting

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: rexsblues

Could it really be as simple as the cops just not knowing which group is which and then inadvertently corralling them together?

They should have been clued in when the pepper spray started. Or the beating with poles.

Thats why they have uniforms and emblems on their shields. Next will be some corporate sponsorships for both sides. Honestly when both sides put on helmets, body armor, shields and clubs....they aren't there to dance with each other. Soon both sides will be better equipped than the police.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
So I started reading the story at the link until I got to the part opining about good and bad Nazis. All Nazis are bad. Full stop. Are people really trying to carve out a scenario where there is such a thing as a benevolent Nazi?

A Nazi who renounces his Nazi views is no longer a Nazi. I could see cutting some slack to the reformed. But a person who is active in the neo Nazi movement today is the worst kid of scum and deserves no such consideration.

What is a nazi though?

There are those that say belief in eugenics makes you a nazi, even simple things such as genetic engineering or selective breeding or embryo selection without any involuntary death. What about those who are in favor of posthumanity, creating humanity 2.0?

I can tell you this, I believe in the use of technology to improve humanity. I also believe that if you have humans that have say ten fold the intellectual capacity of others who choose not to augment themselves, well I believe they've a right to be the ones making the decisions.

And rights need be protected, and involuntary death prohibited, but we have to admit that if we create a race that is faster, stronger, smarter, healthier, longer lived, and beyond human, and all members are super attractive... I'm sorry but that race is superior to all current existing human races, of course again that does not mean rights should be infringed.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

Very interesting background for Mr Gillmore. Needs to be pursued further. Layers upon layers. I bet some other interesting coincidences occur.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This event was also timed to take place 3 days before the Alabama and Utah special elections on Aug 15th, which is why the liberal media is quadrupling down on labeling all Republicans and Trump supporters as "Nazi's".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ANTIFA showed up with bottles of cement, balloons with urine, tear gas, and smoke bombs. I wonder who planned and bankrolled that?
Link

There's also rumors of ANTIFA planning to carry HIV infected syringes to protests.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Yep. People have to tolerate the speech of nazis. This is America. The speech that has to be protected is the unpopular speech. There aren't objections to the poplar kind.

When these people complained as regular citizens about offshoring, austerity measures, globalism, falling wages, affirmative action policies, limited career opportunities, seeing their neighborhoods change with more crime, they were ignored and called "racist".

There were federal and international policies meant to try and stabilize the rest of the world by allowing refugees into the USA. The larger cities are already full, and now they are looking at smaller towns and cities. The only places left with affordable housing are those with high unemployment. With increasing automation, unskilled labor jobs are disappearing.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join