It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS hacks the Daily Stormer website

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Site Owner Anglin created the Meme himself to troll the likes of the OP (believing in Anonymous current decade), but the site is being removed by their web-host, seems people just didn't get his weird sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
DOJ has opened an investigation into the case, we will see what they find. For now the American Vanguard and friends are not exactly nice, peaceful people. Since the reminder says it's off topic- Follow and discuss what I have been saying in the mein thread/s on Saturday's event.

To not be off topic:

a reply to: Sigrun

I wonder how many Odinists are going to pour in money to that clown by tricking his ilk into thinking Libs took over the site?

edit on 14-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i don't think it's the best idea cornering people already filled with hatred and resentment towards society, the only thing that happens when that kind of person is left with nothing to lose is resort to violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And in a followup, it appears that yes, the DailyStormer made up the whole hack in order to play for sympathy and to appeal for revenue for a new host site.

Now the Anonymous "we've hacked the site" announcement shows up as a "News story" and is folded off the front page (which, as the Anonymous Twitter Feed said, is stupid beyond belief) and there's an ad announcing that they're being sued by a global Jewish organization (one that doesn't exist) and need money to help keep them running.

A look at their site (through Archive.org) shows that the only advertising they get is from companies that offer products to neo-Nazis (and not a lot of those advertise) so any traffic they get is not getting them any sort of advertising revenue. Although someone predicted a storm on Reddit, there doesn't seem to be much of a howl over this.

They will undoubtedly find another host site, but how long they'll last before someone hits them for a TOS violation is anyone's guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They should do a comparative analysis and see how many "Daily Stormers" are also "Gamergaters". LOL Should be a high percentage, also Men's rights activists.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
They should do a comparative analysis and see how many "Daily Stormers" are also "Gamergaters". LOL Should be a high percentage, also Men's rights activists.

The Venn diagram for that would look pretty much like a good old fashion circle.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

social justice is wrong and a part of fascism the very thing you are against.

What is your definition of social justice?

This is what Wikipedia has, based on John Rawls, A Theory of Justice (1971)

Social justice assigns rights and duties in the institutions of society, which enables people to receive the basic benefits and burdens of cooperation. The relevant institutions often include taxation, social insurance, public health, public school, public services, labour law and regulation of markets, to ensure fair distribution of wealth, and equal opportunity.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Need I remind people on ATS that it is against the T&S to link to articles on the Daily Stormer?

Probably. I don't know where the list is of websites that we aren't supposed to link to.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: amazing

The Venn diagram for that would look pretty much like a good old fashion circle.

Yeah all one and the same! LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Byrd

I am not sure how I feel about this. I don't like seeing people lose their ability to speak their mind even if I don't like the message. It is sort of fascist to shut down someone's site.

Then the should INVEST in servers and host their own website.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

They've got a platform waiting to launch.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The revolution may not be televised, but it will be Tweeted.

ugh

apparently so

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm glad to see justice take place here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join