It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train like tracks on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

If you watch the video it shows Google Mars view of an area showing tracks. On the tracks looks like some sort of vehicle. And at the end of the tracks there is a small base camp with buildings. I know what you're thinking. Yeah right. Take a look for yourself and make your own judgement. I for one think something was found in this image. I believe not everything on Mars is a rock, and if you have an open mind it could be anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What....like the ones on the moon or what?

Oh, those....that was here on ATS two years ago....I flagged your azz anyway.....here comes a star

Just for content, l like it
edit on 14-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

That is where they cut two different images together.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Huh you can see where 2 images meet in every part of mars. Cutting 2 together it would act this way through out the landscape.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I have never seen the ones from mars i'll have to check it out. ty

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Huh you can see where 2 images meet in every part of mars. Cutting 2 together it would act this way through out the landscape.

Sometimes you can't see the splices. Sometimes you can. It is just the way they do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I found the whole video quite intriguing.

Nice find.

Open mind here,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The biggest problem by far I have with these "Hey I found earthly object A or creature B on planet C" is;
the scale is WAAAY of. That 'traintrack' line is YUUUGE. Those black dots are about a 1 mile long. That white vehicle of yours is 2 miles long and 1.5 miles wide.
Yet the entire track(which mysteriously ends at the end of the frame) is only 130 miles long!

A 2 mile long train running on 130 miles of track? No

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
isn't mars

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

A 2 mile long train running on 130 miles of track? No

And why not ? Care to share knowledge with an interested member ?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

just my opinion - but what i believe ATS member jubie42 is implying

[ and this is my view too ]

is that it [ the alledged train // track ] is in utter issolation

as you just had to ask the question - i guess spoon feeding of the BASIC principles of logistics is needed

trains exist to quickly and efficiently transport large quantaties of materials or personel from one point to another

train tracks run between cities [ mixed use ]

or between a mine and power station [ coal ] or a quarry and cement works [ limestone ]

so what is the purpose of this alledged " train " ?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

130 miles is a fair distance to haul anything
And most coal trains in the US are over 1 mile long.
As I didnt ask you the question , I will leave you be

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

ah - you dont like the answer - so you go to " evasive mode " with - "i didnt ask you "- how pathetic - if you only wanted answers from one person you should have PMed him - this is a public forum - get used to it

address what i ACTUALLY wrote

i know bulk freight trains can be over a killometr in length [ and irrelevant - as i did not question its length ]

but back to the topic

trains are built to transport goods // personel between 2 points - so what is the " souce " at one end and the " destination " at the other

thats the question your little dummy spitting tantrum is desperate to avoid

i wont leave you be

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Not to spoon feed free thought, but...

You say the tracks are in utter isolation and that trains run between cities. That is our method of using trains. Can you definitively associate that with an alien race? No.

The tracks appear to be in isolation now, after who knows how many millions of years of deterioration. Is it possible, just and simply possible, that this is the part of the tracks that is left in tact after all that deterioration? Just a hint of what previously may have been a significantly sophisticated arrangement?

Now, take a good long pull at the sippy cup of open minded thought... (to extend the metaphore)
edit on 14-8-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

yeah - sure - the alledged train and alledged track remain relativly intact - but all supporting infrastructure at both ends has utterly vanished

do you really believe that ????????????????????????

some people are so open minded - thier brains have fallen out

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
hey - just to illustrate the point - this is what the end terminals of REAL bulk transort railways look like :

dowlow quary - a limestone production site [ customers = cement works and agregate usesrs ]

drax powerstation [ coal fired ] - has a reserve capacity of 3 million tonnes and uses 35 thousand tonnes / day [ peak output ]

compare site size to the size of the rail link serving them

small rail links can serve huge sites

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Look around our own planet at various ancient sites. Only a few partial structures remain, maybe a short segment of a road, etc.

I am only suggesting that it is possible. But you seem to know for a fact what is and what isn't. The sad part is, you have no clue at all - but you are arrogantly disavowing any idea other than your own. My brain is just fine and in place. Yours will never fall out though - gravity won't even notice something that small. It may float away however. Keep any eye on it whenever you hear the wind whistling in one ear and out the other. If you feel your IQ drop half a point - that was your brain leaving...

Sorry - I couldn't pass that up....lol All in fun. :-)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ever watch the show "Life After People" ?
May learn something
Amazing show
Some folks have their mind so closed nothing can get in

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

These 'tracks' occur other places too, like our Moon. They are from tumbling boulders from impactors, bouncing along much further due to lower gravity.

Edit:

i mages

edit on 14-8-2017 by intrptr because: images

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
well i used google earth and used the scale and found out that the width is about 300 Meters so i think its impossible
and i think that this line is the edge of a photo slide

top topics

<<   2 >>

join