It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You may not be a Neo-Nazi.

But you have no problem giving support to someone who gives aid and comfort to a White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis.

That is something you need to think about. White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis will believe you are on their side.

And those who think such people are abhorrent will see you as (at best) not helpful or a fellow-traveler. And at worst a Neo-Nazi yourself.

Meanwhile, Trump defends his horrendous statement from Saturday again today.

Ugh. What a idiot.

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
What did I say that seemed too 'out there' for you? Lol
All I said was republicans are really good at getting everyone on the same message by using specific words and phrases. The repetition sinks in. Like the ACA being called Obamacare. Or democrats trying to call the new plan Trumpcare.

What bubble am I in?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

The way you think these phrases have caught on and the way they actually have are 2 different things, that's why you live in a bubble. I don't know where you're getting your info from but it's wrong. The most effective example of what you're talking about is "fake news", and that wasn't even started by conservatives.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Really? You should watch this then.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"alt-right neo-Nazi"?

Sounds like a car part.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

as opposed to an alt-left facist, we are fast running out of labels, we may have to use the shift key soon lol

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They may be with Trump in their own minds...but he's not with them. They like Trump for controlling the border, because they are racist against most that come through the border, but Trump is controlling it for the safety of the public. It just so happens that the end means is the same in both cases. The problem comes, when the media demonizes Trump for fans of his, of which he has no control over, nor an association with.
edit on 15-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
the race war. when will the lefties and the righties realise that they are simply pawn in the plan to create a race war in america. you would think that people on ATS would at least see this obvious fact

WHy? It takes alot for people to get whites mad(normal ones who arent in any group or anything racist) But if they keep pushing they may find themselves heading back to surrouunding countries and or dead. Most white people ignore alot of stuff done to them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Don't worry, the American Legion is alt right too.
They'll turn things around once they get their walkers moving.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Spider879

I actually hate both the alt right and SJWs/Regressive leftists. I believe they are doing nothing but tearing the country apart. I would rather rational voices prevail but sadly at this point, rational voices are drowned out by both the extreme alt right and SJWs/ regressive leftists.

The alt-right is rational. That is the entire point of it. Don't confuse alt-right with right. Nazis and KKK are not alt-right.

Could you clarify something for me...??

I assume the alt right is Trump supporters, therefore how do we classify these guys giving the Nazi salute and chanting "Hiel Trump"? Is Trump the new "Fuhrer"

Well, let me begin by clearing this up first - alt-right doesn't equal Trump supporter. The easiest way to classify a neo-Nazi is with the term neo-Nazi and so on.

The alt-right has roots in irreverence born of frustration with an overly politically correct social climate. Imagine it like this: the alt-right are basically just liberals with common sense and who possess the ability to think critically and rationally. They don't 'hate', just merely oppose the erosion of freedoms, promote safe and secure national borders and a sustainable, autonomous lifestyles of citizens.

There is an element of conservatism but not as it would be traditionally recognized. It should be noted that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' does play a part but only as much as with anyone else and they generally reject the behavior of the likes of neo-Nazis and the KKK as much as they do the screeching liberal cry babies.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785
So republicans never called the ACA Obamacare? Lol "the way you think these phrases have caught on and the way they actually have are 2 different things"...what's the different thing? Good argument lol
I learned this sh*t from watching republicans strategists talk about it on Fox News. It's not like it's a far fetched idea, especially on ATS lol.

Republicans invented the term Obamacare or used the phrase "death panels" over and over to scare people into not liking the ACA. And it worked.

There's an awesome video of an old lady saying she doesn't like the ACA because it's called Obamacare, she thought it was arrogant I guess, not realizing it's a term republicans coined for this exact purpose. That's just a prominent example.
This isn't a left vs right thing. Republicans are just better at all being on the same message, I don't see how any of this is unbelievable to you? It's just classic political messaging lol

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
control. the elite does not want the common folk (or serf as they called us) to unite and turn their attention to the people stealing all their wealth and controlling theirs lives. so as long as we are busy fighting each other they continue to profit. it's classic divide and conquer tactics. as for it being difficult to turn normal people on each other go to a sporting event and you see how easy it is for tribalism to be triggered.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I won't deny Obamacare caught on, but the other 2 I specifically mentioned haven't in most circles. You do need to get out of your bubble. If you're being told those are common points being brought up by the average conservative citizen, whoever is telling you that is selling you propaganda.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
a reply to: yuppa
control. the elite does not want the common folk (or serf as they called us) to unite and turn their attention to the people stealing all their wealth and controlling theirs lives. so as long as we are busy fighting each other they continue to profit. it's classic divide and conquer tactics. as for it being difficult to turn normal people on each other go to a sporting event and you see how easy it is for tribalism to be triggered.

I was talking about white peoples ethics prevents them normally from taking revenge out on other ethnicities as fast as any others around. Whites ignore ALOT of abuse. Tommy sotomayor has spoken on this before. Hes a african american btw. Says that if the whites ever get pissed off enough they will lose to th ewhite man very badly.

Still i think"race" is a silly thing that needs to be fixed in education,

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

isn't there a statue (ha ha) of limitations on those crimes?

ya got 20 years to tear down a statue, ya know that kinda statute

juss wunderin

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think thats the plan...Bannon wants the dems to paint a bunch of whites as racist...then the whites get upset and vote against the dems & Bannons guy/s keep winning elections. so yep you a raciss neo nazi white supremacy dude yo

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Were you born with that stick up your ass or did you jam it up there yourself later in life?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I dont want the border controlled because i am racist, i want it controlled because having open borders is dangerous. It causes increases in crime and takes a major toll on our economy. It wouldnt make a difference if the people flooding into our country were ghost white. I still wouldnt want them coming here illegally and unvetted. I have friends of all colors, including mexicans who also think the border should be closed. My friends who came here legally are furious with those that skirt around the system they had to go through to come here.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join