It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Perhaps I am confused, but I was under the impression that the car rammed the "white supremacist" protestors, which would presumably mean the ones who were pro-Trump. Did I get that backwards? Articles aren't very clear on the details.

I saw one of the pictures of the car slamming into people and saw 4-5 white people being ran over, and one black man being run over. Who was the driver going after, the white people or the black man? Maybe both? Either way, this was a terrible act by an idiot.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Of course it's ironic, but that's been the leftist's MO. At this point, we can only shake our heads at the hypocrisy and double standards.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Alt-Right Nazi salute.
Alt-Right and Nazis are linked because they act and sounds like Nazis they uses the same terminologies. They were out there marching with Tiki torches, perhaps a lot of folks who initially join up, didn't signed up for that aspect of it, now that you and they know who they are , the question is...now what??. Do u still hang with that crowd??:
edit on 14-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I actually hate both the alt right and SJWs/Regressive leftists. I believe they are doing nothing but tearing the country apart. I would rather rational voices prevail but sadly at this point, rational voices are drowned out by both the extreme alt right and SJWs/ regressive leftists.
edit on 8/14/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I actually hate both the alt right and SJWs/Regressive leftists. I believe they are doing nothing but tearing the country apart. I would rather rational voices prevail but sadly at this point, rational voices are drowned out by both the extreme alt right and SJWs/ regressive leftists.

The alt-right is rational. That is the entire point of it. Don't confuse alt-right with right. Nazis and KKK are not alt-right.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've been called so many different things I'm starting to lose track.

Then why the constant whine festival?

Early on a mod advised me to get a thicker skin. It proved to be good advice...try it!

She also told me "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch" that's also an alternative eh?
edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Constant? You may have me misunderstood.

And if you think I'm offended at something and need thicker skin.. read above.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Hilarious. I'm assuming you are now going to say that just because you think that black people are too lazy to go to college and they all want to live off the system, doesn't mean you are a racist.

You work just like CNN. Putting all of those words in my mouth like that. Just because you have a vindictive mind, and that can't understand what someone is saying, doesn't mean that it automatically shifts in the favor of racism. You took what I said, created your own narrative that had nothing to do with what I said, and then just posted it. That is indeed...hilarious. I do not think that about black people at all, as a whole. You can go to about any government site to get the facts, of the percentage of who lives off of welfare per capita. Thank for playing lefty.

We need to wake up and grow up here. This is a welfare problem in the Black community. But that problem is not simply the fact that we accept it. The problem is that we still need it; in spite of living in one of the most prosperous countries on the planet. 27% of Black Americans live in poverty compared to only 10% of non-Hispanic White Americans. And that's a more telling statistic. If Black Americans have a 'in the ballpark range' regarding the percentage of college graduates to White Americans (18% vs. 32%), then how come our poverty rates are still significantly higher?

Debunked black oppression
edit on 15-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: yuppa

Bait fail number 1,376,022. next.

Hey, at least you have stopped the lies out of your head.

That tends to happen when you are shown how crazy your beliefs are.

But hey, I understand...you really can't try to defend how you don't think the woman that was killed was a victim and that it was her own fault for being there...I would ignore any discussion about it as well if I held such a silly stance.

Bait fail number 1,376,023 now.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Yeah until [insert whatever group] shows up at your door. The naivety is strong with this one.

See this isn't happening...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
BooHoo, get in bed with bigots get treated like one.black, white or whatever. own you ish

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

You sound like a bigot. Own that ish.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

From what I understand, the driver is apparently a Nazi white supremacist and rammed into a crowd of SJW's.

Strange how you now label people standing up to Nazi white supremacists as SJW's.

It's nice that you get to pick and choose when its right to oppose Nazi's, obviously when it fits your agenda. Pity your too much of a coward to stand up for it yourself, instead you'd rather try and rationalise it.

All these keyboard patriots who patrol the ATS threads and yet when Nazi's stroll up on their doorstep they find a way to excuse themselves from it... absolute cowards.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Hey you were the one who said hardly any of them try to go to college, they'd rather live off the system. Those are your exact words.

The author in your link does not agree that blacks would rather live off the system, by the way. The author says there are more black people going to college now than ever before. The author talks about having a masters degree herself and searching for a job, yet still being offered low wages. She has had to also apply for food stamps as a result.

Nothing in your article helps your argument that hardly any of them try to go to college, they'd rather live off the system. And yet, you still think that, and you don't think anyone should think you are a wee bit on the racist side?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

That's a false equivalency though.

The Alt-Right and the Nazis want to commit genocide against non-white people, against LGBT people, against everybody that isn't them basically.

The SJWs and Lefties are saying hey, no, that's not on, no genocide here, we'll fight back against genocide.

This is why Trump's initial statement was so bad. He created an equivalency between these two groups that does not exist.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

That's a false equivalency though.

The Alt-Right and the Nazis want to commit genocide against non-white people, against LGBT people, against everybody that isn't them basically.

The SJWs and Lefties are saying hey, no, that's not on, no genocide here, we'll fight back against genocide.

This is why Trump's initial statement was so bad. He created an equivalency between these two groups that does not exist.

HEY WE FOUND ONE HERE!

This one thinks like the media wishes one to think. You know, thinking without thinking. Just parroting lies that are meant to divide and conquer our Freedom that is a way of life and calling it the facts.

Extreme people on both sides are very much the minority. The rest of us need to ignore them and the police need to do their job when they are violently rioting and not the peaceful protest we are guaranteed.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The alt-right and the nazi's do not get along. You would agree that breitbart represents the alt-right, correct?
Now head over to www.americannaziparty.com... then head over to breitbart and tell me how they're alike?

Here's a quick run down of the nazi party platform:
1) Aryans are the best (but even the nazi's own website doesn't advocate genocide)
2) Environmentalism
3) National healthcare
4) Free education
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Public control of banking
7) Interest free loans
8) Confiscation of corporate profits

Now tell me where the alt-right fits into this.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Painterz

The alt-right and the nazi's do not get along. You would agree that breitbart represents the alt-right, correct?
Now head over to www.americannaziparty.com... then head over to breitbart and tell me how they're alike?

Here's a quick run down of the nazi party platform:
1) Aryans are the best (but even the nazi's own website doesn't advocate genocide)
2) Environmentalism
3) National healthcare
4) Free education
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Public control of banking
7) Interest free loans
8) Confiscation of corporate profits

Now tell me where the alt-right fits into this.

You can't make this up for a novel any more strange.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

But who even cares what a troll like you thinks?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Yeah until [insert whatever group] shows up at your door. The naivety is strong with this one.

See this isn't happening...

Jews weren't being rounded up and gassed in 1933 Germany either. Sticking your head in the sand and saying "it won't happen here" isn't a good strategy. Take a history class.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join