It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Apparently.. you worry too much about what society thinks.

F society.

Wow, you're just such a rebel. This was you in high school wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Im not a rebel, I just know that worrying about what society thinks of us is a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Re-read his message. The stuff he's talking about has wider implications than how he feels personally.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If you are gonna be called a racist..... might as well be one then.
It is far better to give someone a reason to toss that word around aimed at you.... then to just stand there and get it anyways.
The proper thing to do is to remind people what a racist really is so that they have some perspective. A few bodies hanging from the sycamore tree would be a good way to start showing people the difference. Maybe mandatory reading of To Kill a Mockingbird for everyone under 40.
Almost no one alive knows what a racist is anymore so they attached that label to anyone who doesn't agree with them... Easiest way to revive the Klan of old..... is to keep doing what you are doing now, and we can make go back to the days of old.
Personally I would sterilize every ghetto dweller in America and let them continue exterminating themselves until there are not any left... then restore the old great cities that have been ravaged by the locusts that invaded them

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
It is far better to give someone a reason to toss that word around aimed at you.... then to just stand there and get it anyways.
The proper thing to do is to remind people what a racist really is so that they have some perspective. A few bodies hanging from the sycamore tree would be a good way to start showing people the difference. Maybe mandatory reading of To Kill a Mockingbird for everyone under 40.
Almost no one alive knows what a racist is anymore so they attached that label to anyone who doesn't agree with them... Easiest way to revive the Klan of old..... is to keep doing what you are doing now, and we can make go back to the days of old.
Personally I would sterilize every ghetto dweller in America and let them continue exterminating themselves until there are not any left... then restore the old great cities that have been ravaged by the locusts that invaded them

Is there any chance at all of the ats mods purging these stormfront nazis that have invaded the place lately?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

As over the top as this is, he does have one point in that most of the people that cry "racist!" these days have never met a real racist. I always recall a conversation I had with an older black gentlemen that was my neighbor when I lived in North Carolina. He grew up in the 50s and 60s. He laughs at the nonsense these idiots today call "racism". But hey, the race baiters need something to fundraise off of.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Re-read his message. The stuff he's talking about has wider implications than how he feels personally.

I guess that's my point. It doesn't make sense to waste time worrying about implications, it takes focus off what is real and directly impacts our happiness. I know how easy it is to get upset about what others think, but honestly, all that does is take time away from us when we could be spending that time cultivating our happiness.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh ok, so nobody should worry about the implications of a neo-Nazi rally next time. I mean, why let what society thinks get to you? F society, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You have me mistaken for somebody else if you think I'm worried about how others perceive me.

I'm not even upset at anything and this was hardly a rant. Just bringing perspective.

It's ATS man.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Oh ok, so nobody should worry about the implications of a neo-Nazi rally next time. I mean, why let what society thinks get to you? F society, right?

Happiness is easy to find

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You have me mistaken for somebody else if you think I'm worried about how others perceive me.

I'm not even upset at anything and this was hardly a rant. Just bringing perspective.

It's ATS man.

Are you saying your words in the OP were meaningless?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah until [insert whatever group] shows up at your door. The naivety is strong with this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why would I waste my time on something meaningless?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: face23785

Im not a rebel, I just know that worrying about what society thinks of us is a waste of time.

Uhmm, like no, look at other places where they can jail you or kill you for speaking or drawing or even being anonymously accused of such.

It is the unfit leading the unfit. The world begs for a higher lifeform, a fitter organism, to govern it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well at least you're not a russian anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've been called so many different things I'm starting to lose track.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Alt-right is pretty much just a synonym for those people who reject the left wing liberal nonsense and also the traditional, often just as nasty right wing narrow-mindedness. The issue is that neither realize that they are the problem and they are the cause of the emergence of the alt-right. It's just easier to say 'alt-right' than say 'people who prefer logic and rationality to absurdity and erosion of freedoms'

Actually, if I think about it there is a likelihood that the left and right have realized that they're the problem but a symptom of who and what they are prohibits proper acknowledgement of it and they must remain firmly ensconced within the bubbles, lest they have to come face to face with reality.

In the end, who even cares. The old guard of the right are all dying off and the new ones in the left are all basically little neckbearded basement-dwellers and pink or blue haired girls that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. A few more years for more people to be alt right after realizing the absurdity of the traditional perspectives and hopefully this will settle down. Unless it doesn't and like I said, neckbeards and girls against people who aren't. I know what I'd bet money on.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Perhaps I am confused, but I was under the impression that the car rammed the "white supremacist" protestors, which would presumably mean the ones who were pro-Trump. Did I get that backwards? Articles aren't very clear on the details.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Isn't quite ironic that BLM has been calling for the deaths of police officers, and white people, and in fact several BLM supporters did murder police officers and violently attacked or killed white people, yet the blood wasn't on Obama's hands even though he supported BLM alongside many other democrats?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

From what I understand, the driver is apparently a Nazi white supremacist and rammed into a crowd of SJW's.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join