It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a White Catholic Trump Voter does that make me a White Supremacists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who polled at a positive approval rating. Liking or voting for him wasn't a choice of settling like it was for literally every other candidate including the current President.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't know...everyone I know who voted for Hillary (including myself) was not a big supporter. My father, who is a staunch conservative, said it nearly killed him to vote for her, but he hated Trump more.

I will agree about Bernie supporters.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
True, and therein lies the reason I dont vote; every election turns out to be a "settling", voting for the lesser of two evils, which leaves one with only the option of voting for an evil.

This system has become utterly broken and evil IMHO, but thats just me I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That paradigm is only true to a pessimist. With the right propaganda anyone can be made to look like Satan. We are all humans and we are all flawed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Without a title your Nobody....... Reflect on that for a while.

Accept a title and you participate .. with a title you become a Target. With a Title you separate yourself.

I choose not to participate, to the dismay of those who would assign me their labels.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Not if you renounce the violence. Like Trump did, in clear words, around people you know. You're only so, if you choose to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AboveBoard

So next on your list are the japanese? Correct? Oh why stop there how about indians? No that's not enough hmm i guess we could add egyptians to your list as well. How dare they being all so openly proud of there heritage and celebrating there culture. Hello racist much? Pyramids are just another sign of oppression lets get rid of them. Well if this is how you imagine your Utopia please kill me now.

Seriously. Explain this response to me.

It sounds like crazy-talk as I said nothing of the sort.

Hello??? Anyone there?????????

Geez. And all those stars on your post. Sad.

edit on 14-8-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Left openly calls their political enemies terrorists and paints them all with a broad brush when it is expedient to do so,

Funny thing Tin,, didn't you just paint all lefties with a broad brush? And though you did not call them terrorists, you did call them all terrorist sympathizers.
Ah yep,that's what you just did alright alright. Openly call The Left terrorist sympathisers or terrorist allies when it was expiedent for you to do so and painted them with a broad brush.

What's your point? I use my broad brush liberally after judicious consideration, while others claim to not even own one.

edit on 14-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Left openly calls their political enemies terrorists and paints them all with a broad brush when it is expedient to do so,

Funny thing Tin,, didn't you just paint all lefties with a broad brush? And though you did not call them terrorists, you did call them all terrorist sympathizers.
Ah yep,that's what you just did alright alright. Openly call The Left terrorist sympathisers or terrorist allies when it was expiedent for you to do so and painted them with a broad brush.

What's your point? I use my broad brush liberally after judicious consideration, while others claim to not even own one.

My point was obvious. Side step it if you want.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

So next on your list are the japanese? Correct? Oh why stop there how about indians? No that's not enough hmm i guess we could add egyptians to your list as well. How dare they being all so openly proud of there heritage and celebrating there culture. Hello racist much? Pyramids are just another sign of oppression lets get rid of them. Well if this is how you imagine your Utopia please kill me now.

I thought it was selfexplanatory. I just pointed out that whites in general are frowned upon when they do something what others could perceive as racist behavior. Literally every other race is allowed to be openly racist except whites. Israel is not letting any muslims in since forever. Crickets and well they have the right to do that. Hmm okay. South Africa is currently in an all out war against whites and seizing their property. Whites are getting killed daily just because they are white. Liveleak had some pretty gruesome videos of that if you're interested but they are very graphic. Crickets. They are whites so why should the world care. Hmm okay. There is some really weird cognitive dissonance going on and people keep pretending that only whites can be racists or accused of commiting a hate crime. Well nope # that.

This is what you get when you tell white people all day long they are no longer allowed to criticize others and voice their own opinion just because they are white. You tell a transgender person that it is wrong to give little children hormone blockers and you're instantly labeled as just transphobic and of course a racist. Wait what? You point out that you don't support radical ideologies like radical muslims. You get called racist immediately. I'm against the LGBT crowd pushing to add the p for pedosexual(no joke) because apparently pedophelia is just another form of expressing sexuality. Your bigotry knows no bounds. The weird thing is they always play the victim and race card even if the topic has nothing to do with race. Geez i wonder why most white people are fed up with this #.

Trump supporters are apparently now all Nazis because we don't apologize for a #ing lunatic who plowed through a group of people. The same type of people who told us that the sniper who killed 5 cops had nothing to do with BLM and not all of them are like that. The same type of people who plaster #notallmuslims all over the place when a radical islamic scumbag blows # up because that has nothing to do with the Islam. The same type of people who harassed Trump supporters since day one.

This conflict we are now witnessing was brewing a long time ago but Obama like a retard fanned the flames like there was no tomorrow. He endorsed BLM but shunned Blue LIves Matter and All Lives Matter. Yeah great job on that one moron. The thing is if you tell white people constantly what to think and their opinions don't matter to you they will lash out eventually.

Gleichschaltung This is what is currently happening and only a few people are realizing it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Perfectenemy, look at my post and show me where I was attacking you with any such ideas.

I Was surprised by your response because I don't see a connection between what I said and your response.

My comments were in no wise aimed at denegrating white people for anything with the exception of the white nationalists/neo-Nazi folks ideology. It is not a good ideology in our history. There is no benefit in trying to Kum bah yah with people who want to throw you in a camp for what you believe. Nazi Germany, as well as the lynchings and burnings, tortures and killings by the KKK and such groups in the past do not endear me to them. That is all.

Racism is a human failing, and it can happen to any demographic.

So I hear your anger. No one deserves to be accused of things that they are not responsible for doing or feeling.

I am also not ok with being lumped in with your "evil liberals" labling (i.e. What you listed) as I am not at all responsible for the things in your rant.

I find the polarized speech, from right and left, and the lines in the sand of "us v them" frustrating and dangerous and I admit I have my biases and have even been a bit snarky about them lately, but I wasn't being flip in my posts on this subject.

Peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Dave's not here man...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I thought it was selfexplanatory. I just pointed out that whites in general are frowned upon when they do something what others could perceive as racist behavior. Literally every other race is allowed to be openly racist except whites. Israel is not letting any muslims in since forever. Crickets and well they have the right to do that. Hmm okay. South Africa is currently in an all out war against whites and seizing their property. Whites are getting killed daily just because they are white. Liveleak had some pretty gruesome videos of that if you're interested but they are very graphic. Crickets. They are whites so why should the world care. Hmm okay. There is some really weird cognitive dissonance going on and people keep pretending that only whites can be racists or accused of commiting a hate crime. Well nope # that.

Centuries of European imperialism coming to an END can have that effect...

Global culture has made it HARDER for white Europeans to maintain imperial dominance over others. You can't subjugate other groups of people forever.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join