It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a White Catholic Trump Voter does that make me a White Supremacists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
I wonder how long until white masses start interpreting themselves as blacks. I bet In this age they will be considered pioneers of race...

Oh snap! Ancestry.com here I come!

Hmm, looks like I'm a member of the Smackaho tribe. I knew it! Now I can talk with a pretentious fake accent to reflect my discovery.

edit on 13-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have a garage full of wooden crosses, gas cans and 30 sets of white bed sheets even though I have only one bed.

Am I a WS?

I'm serious asking, because I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
All Trump voters white supremacists... unlikely. But enabling them and knowingly voting in a unpredictable childish brat that used racial hatred to fuel his path to a presidency... yup.

Yeah how dare he to call out criminals and terrorists because we all know they just need a little hug and the world will be terraformed into a place full of rainbows and unicorns. We will live all happily ever after because love trumps hate well except if you happen to be white than you can drop dead and just rot in hell but any other race is welcome to stay.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: another gremlin i'll catch that bastard some day...for sure

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't let the leftists and the main stream media get to you. They will call you a white supremacist or a Nazi just to shut you up, they fear opposing opinions. They don't actually believe what they say, it is just a political tactic for them to gain more power.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The majority of Antifa seem to be white and they like their own free speech. They fight what they believe to be "intolerance" and sometimes the irony escapes them.

Though I must say, I consider WHite Supremacy to be an evil ideology, and one cannot let evil take root in places of power or you will get evil actions, even if it's proponents still have First Amendment Rights.

I would never use white + free speech = Nazi

Again, white supremacists have specific ideologies that are extreme, and not mainstream at all.

Some white folks might sympathize with the less extreme parts or even be a bit racist or otherwise bigoted, but that alone can't meet the definition of white supremacist.

I would think all people of good will would condemn extreme views that in the history of our nation and planet have done so much serious and horrific harm.

Being white does not determine ideology.

Extremist are idealists, however twisted their views.

This makes them (often) unreasonable in their passion, zeal and determination.

If it is a violent ideology, you get violence and terror. If they are peaceful you get peaceful action, but they may have unreasonable demands.

Then there are passionate idealists who create positive change againt great odds and with great sacrifice, like Ghandi, or the Founding Fathers.

The problem is, everyone thinks they are in that last, more heroic category. No one believes their ideology makes them "the bad guys," no matter what it is.

edit on 13-8-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I have a garage full of wooden crosses, gas cans and 30 sets of white bed sheets even though I have only one bed.

Am I a WS?

I'm serious asking, because I'm not sure.

Go outside and make as much noise as possible while building a huge cross. Don't mind the death stares too much though. Wait until a large crowd has gathered and place the cross right in front of your house or apartment. Now fill the white sheets with hay or other materials and create a jesus like scarecrow. Nail that thing to the cross and watch there reactions. ??? Profit.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So next on your list are the japanese? Correct? Oh why stop there how about indians? No that's not enough hmm i guess we could add egyptians to your list as well. How dare they being all so openly proud of there heritage and celebrating there culture. Hello racist much? Pyramids are just another sign of oppression lets get rid of them. Well if this is how you imagine your Utopia please kill me now.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

So depending on what your definition of terrorism is is labeling this White Nationalists March an act of domestic terrorism if they wont label a textbook example of ISIS Style Attacks in Europe a Domestic Terrorist attack?

Depends on who "they" is. Some of us feel totally comfortable labeling both as terrorism.

link   
Better question. Has anybody ever met a white supremacist EVER?

EVER?

Yeah, me either, and I know a lot of white people.

Let's talk about misdirection and infighting set up to avoid discussing the giant tax wealth redistribution scam going on

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I clicked on the video, because she looked pretty.

Once you go _, you can never go back.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah ... but only twice. And once, it was a whole room-full (full disclosure).

Also, I've lived a long-lotta years, and I've lived in a whole lot of different places. Two times is forgettable.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AboveBoard

So next on your list are the japanese? Correct? Oh why stop there how about indians? No that's not enough hmm i guess we could add egyptians to your list as well. How dare they being all so openly proud of there heritage and celebrating there culture. Hello racist much? Pyramids are just another sign of oppression lets get rid of them. Well if this is how you imagine your Utopia please kill me now.

What in the Sam Hill are you even talking about???

Gracious. You can be as proud of your cultural heritage as you like. Why did you think I was condemning anyone for that???

I'm proud to have a strong connection to Scotland and the U.K., and other parts of the world. So freaking what?

As long as folks aren't claiming to be the Master Race and death, forced relocation or subjugation to the rest, then let your pride flag fly, and wave it way up high.

Though I understand what you are angry about, I have no idea why you are directing that at me. I said nothing of the sort to trigger it, that I'm aware of. Miscommunication perhaps?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

If you're white you're automatically a white supremacist.

You have to grovel enough and pay your dues to prove that you aren't.

Trump voter? Oh god.

Pucker up.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: notsure1

I was always taught to be proud of accomplishments, not just fortunes of birth.

I said I am white and proud not proud to be white.

Is there a probem with being a proud white man? Or is the problem with me saying white?

Oh yes, I see. You are a proud man and a white man. I must have jumped to a conclusion there as you found it necessary to mention in the same sentence that you are white and proud.

Now, did I mention a color in my statement? Nope. You are the one who brought up pigmentation not once but twice.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: notsure1

I was always taught to be proud of accomplishments, not just fortunes of birth.

What about misfortune of birth?

Seriously, though skin pigment doesn't need to be a thing in 2017.

Yeah, I thought about that at first, adding '' or misfortune'' but didnt. I think that ''happenstance of birth would have been a better word there.

And i agree that pigment need not necessarily be a ''thing'' in 2017, and you will notice, I did not reference pigmentation in that reply. It was the member I was responding to that did. My reply holds true regardless of pigmentation.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

EVER?

Yeah, me either, and I know a lot of white people.

Let's talk about misdirection and infighting set up to avoid discussing the giant tax wealth redistribution scam going on

Uh, yeah. I have.
Very open about their beliefs in white superiority.
I live a few minutes away from the Mason-Dixon Line and Rising Sun, MD isn't all that far.

Work in a liquor store. See a few dozen Christian Identity cross, Nazi swaztika, and SS tattoos every day.

But they're just as concerned about taxes as you are. In case you were wondering.
edit on 13-8-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
I wonder how long until white masses start interpreting themselves as blacks. I bet In this age they will be considered pioneers of race...

That's the funniest YT video I've seen in a long time. Had me in tears.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
If you're white you're automatically a white supremacist.

Can I forgo being grouped as a white supremacist and be recognized as I really am, a self-supremacist born in a white body?

I mean, I'm awesome. I'm the best me there is. Every other me either doesn't exist or is trapped in a different dimension somewhere. I'm the most awesome me this reality has to offer. Not just me, but what if suggestions from fringe quantum theory are correct and I'm the only real observer in existence? Then I'm the best out of everyone, ever...

I'm also a little inebriated.

Sincerely,
The Best Noncents Ever.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

His lack of condemnation of White Supremacists directly reeks of racism! I think you're view is among the minority on this one. Even conservatives are blasting him for not directly condemning the attack and views on White Supremacists.

It's not like Trump has never made racist comments before. Do a search, you'll find plenty of them. When David Duke, a former KKK leader declares that white Americans put him into office it should raise a red flag.

One only has to view this video to realize that White Supremacists support and relate to Trump's racial views. The Nazi salute is so closely related to Nazism and Hitler it's banned in Germany. Yet it's used at a rally for Trump. What's the saying "Birds of a feather flock together?" If the shoe fits, wear it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
With the KKK aside.

If I were to create a group for white people with the intention of making sure our rights are not stripped from us or keep from become secluded. Would that make me a white supremacist?

Also I'm white so be default I guess I am.

I find it funny. Granted we enslaved them but at the same time saved them from a fate worse then slavery. I don't see mass migration back to Africa. Silver lining.

Then we slowly gave them more rights which should have never occurred any way. They were free. They should have been able to vote the moment the emancipation proclamation was signed. But we white people needed to feel superior back then.

Now though it seems they want to bring back segregation but reverse it. Before you know it. Whites will have to sit in the back of the bus. Till one day an old white lady refuses to leave her seat. Her ass will be beat. They like boot stomping in groups. When one starts five more take turns.

All this crap is going to break at once and while we are fighting ourselves for reason we don't know. Yellowstone will go off and finish this once and for all. It's starting become more clear as the days pass.
edit on 14-8-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join