It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sekret Machines: Leaked trailer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Skimming around on Reddit tonight, I came across something that I have not seen posted here before.
It's the supposed "Leaked" trailer for Tom Delonges upcoming documentary: Sekret Machines.

Now, TDL has been taking quite a bit of flak, from myself included, about his apparent 60 days time line, that has now turned into half a year.
Every couple of weeks we get a cryptic type of update from delonge social media account, saying just a few more weeks, or to that tune.
He says his announcement will most likely not be what people are expecting, so that makes me wonder even more.

So as mentioned I wa looking around for any updates and I found this post on Reddit from what looks like a documentary, or a series of different media revolving around his Sekret Machines project.

Just watching the trailer rings my alarm bell.
Towards the end of the short video we have a snippet of the so called "Paris Triangle" clip.
From my recollection, I thought that video was proven to be CGI?
Which makes me wonder why TDL would include such forgery in to this project? Surely he, being "UFO researcher of the year" would know it's a hoax?!
Maybe it's supposed to represent the disinformation campaign that the government has supposedly been running since Roswell?

I don't know, but one thing is for sure, is if he is trying to push that clip as actual proof, I think Tom may have killed off any of the credibility he may have had left and this project is designed as further disinfo for the millennials.

This of course is Just my 2 pennies

Here's the video link, you be the judge:

Link to Reddit video

edit on 13-8-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Mate to be honest the impression I got from the trailer was that the program is more about clandestine military operations, both land and space based, than any UFO activity. In fact overall I suspect the approach will be to write off many UFO cases as being military in origin.

I could be wrong but that's the impressions that I get.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Good observation!
Now we just need TDL to release this announcement so we can dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Not impressed with the trailer. Especially near the end. Sekret machines the book. Sekret machines the tv series sekret machines the movie Sekret machines the documentary. I was expecting him to continue on with sekret machine the tdl plush toy sekret machibes the flame thrower...the kids love that one.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Seems like a push for a new TV show, more than a push to disclose new information that is not already available.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Don't forget the "Sekret Machines Adult toy chest under the bed"
Hahaha jk....I hope

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is that Podesta at the 1:11 mark?
2nd
edit on 13-8-2017 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I hope people don't spend a cent on anything he puts out to hopefully not encourage more trolling.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Delonge is a joke. He disgraces UFOlogy with his BS. John Podesta? Extra walnut sauce please.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Did you notice at the beginning he says he wants to "change perception" towards the UFO phenomena...?

To add: Podesta was interviewed for this?
edit on 13-8-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Spaceballs!! Where are you from? We should start a band!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

from what I read sometimes these sorts of people get given a choice. To keep functioning and get their messages out they also have to be prepared to carry something for the powers that be. Some accept this choice some simply go off the air.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Did you notice at the beginning he says he wants to "change perception" towards the UFO phenomena...?

Yeah, I did notice that. "change perception" is the kind of expression that politicians use and as such cannot be trusted.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The Documentary
The TV Series
The Novel
The Feature Film
....The Truth.

Thanks for the video , same old same old Confirmed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Delonge is a joke. He disgraces UFOlogy with his BS. John Podesta? Extra walnut sauce please.

edit on 8142017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Mate to be honest the impression I got from the trailer was that the program is more about clandestine military operations, both land and space based, than any UFO activity. In fact overall I suspect the approach will be to write off many UFO cases as being military in origin.

I could be wrong but that's the impressions that I get.

Well indeed as I see it right now TDL is turning back the hands of time with sekret eventually being Секрет... I can be wrong but my feeling eventually it's all the russians. Blame it on them case closed for the public what else is new ? TDL beh...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Don't forget the "Sekret Machines Adult toy chest under the bed"
Hahaha jk....I hope

HAHAHHAHHA!

They really are "sekret machines"

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I haven't come across the Paris Triangleclip. WIll look it up now.
Was it legitimately debunked or some sort of "move along nothing to see here" coverup?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wouldn't rule that out either.

2nd.

3rd just because.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Here's the video.

No cover-up just CGI.

new topics