It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I may be a little naive, but I was reading stuff on here and realized a lot of people don't like George W. Bush or the Bush family and I was just wondering how come?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lots of things

allowing the security lapse that cause 9-11

liberating the hell out of two nations, one of which illegally

still after two years, failing to capture or kill either of our two enemies

and most of all, failing to sucessfully turn on and ride an electric scooter.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hmmm....Lemme think.......

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I thought it was because he was an ape in a man suit.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cos Blair has been brainwashed by him that's why hate Bush.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Phoenix-cross everything you just listed out is wrong so I'm not even going to bother with you ...

Well for one Clinton allowed the lapse, he cut the military and CIA funding.

But anyways I'll leave you to your own mythical fantasy world where you can just blame whoever you'd like.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
the problem isn't clinton messing up security, it's bush not taking up an initiative to fix it, so he is just as at fault. i'm still waiting for you in AMERICA, we need to talk seriously, come on dude. you've got to do better than this, how can i be all wrong, and you can only debunk one of my reasons.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Moron.

Calling me Childish? You're the one blaming an innocent man for nothing.

How about you read "The Ambulence and the Fence" a good poem that would explain to you how incredibly stupid you are.

Clinton cut the funding and lo and behold, before Bush's budget can be passed (including budget increases in those areas) we are hit by 9/11...an attack obviously planned during Clinton's era.

So how about you just take your "red revolution" else where, and let the adults who actually KNOW what's going on, talk.

1) Wrong, Clinton's fault.

2) Both actions were justified, last time I checked the UN is not a legislative body, you NWO facist dork.

3) Well at least Bush hasn't to find them, the Sudanese told Clinton to come and pick numero 1 up, and he didn't lift a finger. As for numero 2, he could just have been vaporized.

4) Childish...who cares...can you do a head stand on your handle bars going off a jump at 60mph? didn't think so...So who cares if he can't scooter...

[Edited on 29-6-2003 by HuramAbi]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Joshter, when seeking an answer to the type question you have asked.....you would better serve the 'answer' if you based that 'answer' on your own formulations.

You have asked an open ended question and Lord knows, you will get some open ended answers.

Here's a little proverb for you which speaks alot of wisdom:
"Opinions are like a$$hole's, we all have one."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
you are getting annoying. calling me morinic and stupid is good and well, but your approach to politics is atrocious. it doesn't matter who caused the problem. i'll admit, bush is a good commander of forces, but economically an imbicile.

instead of blaming bush all day FIND A #IN SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there.... that should be our number one goal, instead of hatin on each other, and blamin one dude over another.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Exactly, but I can not let you say Bush caused the problems, so don't, but it seems YOU aren't so good

I'll have to admit Bush isn't the smartest in Economics, but most people aren't, either way the budget issue is the duty of the Congress not the president so let them handle it

And first to fix the problem in this country, fix your own faults should you have any.

Problems with this nation include a wide range of ignorance of what's going on (probably not a problem for everyone here), immorality, and lack of neighborliness....

things like that.

Worry about fixing "gaps in defense" later, we aren't the military not our job to worry, just to get even

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
that we are in need of a revolution. all of the above is exactly what i've been talking about. people are lazy, ignorant, and odn't ask questions, other than what do you charge. the past isn't important if we have no future. and i will say bushed caused som eproblems cos he did cause some problems. clinton caused some problems. reagan, carter, ford, rossevelt, every president has had problems, that's why we're america, cos we got problems. but making it someones fault, or saying it's here cos of someone elses fault is useless if it does nothing to get the problem fixed.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Maybe if Clinton was'nt so stupid we would'nt be in the mess we are in. Under Clinton we had Osama 3 times, we actauly had him. Clinton was too stupid to convict him. Did Bush ever had Osama captured NO! But a man who had Osama 3 times, 3 times is perfect? Explain to me why you bash Bush for not even having Osama once, but you don't notice Slick Willy who had Osama 3 times?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
we are in need of a revolution.

You are undergoing a Revolution right at this time.
The people of the US are actively taking part in it and driving it forward.

It's just a pity that most of your people can't see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

lots of things

allowing the security lapse that cause 9-11

liberating the hell out of two nations, one of which illegally

still after two years, failing to capture or kill either of our two enemies

and most of all, failing to sucessfully turn on and ride an electric scooter.

Neither was "liberated" illegally.

Can you capture them any faster? Armchair quarterbacking is easy, isn't it?

As far as the third, well, the only thing I can point at is Gerald Ford!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the legality of this war is yet to be seen. tim eis the answer to this one. i am impartial, but in this case, that side of reasoning helps my arguements, even if this opinion is against my own.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

the legality of this war is yet to be seen. tim eis the answer to this one. i am impartial, but in this case, that side of reasoning helps my arguements, even if this opinion is against my own.

If you control the Law, anything can be made legal.

The law regarding the invasion of Iraq is nothing more than a technicality.

Don't put your faith in laws. Put your faith in your morals. If your morals are good, the law will never come for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pheonix dont you care that were rid the world of a terroist dictator? And that we freed millions of oppressed people? Or are you so blinded by your liberalism that you have become so cynical towards humans?

That revolution will never work. Too few will join, just the extreme left.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

If you control the Law, anything can be made legal.

The law regarding the invasion of Iraq is nothing more than a technicality.

Don't put your faith in laws. Put your faith in your morals. If your morals are good, the law will never come for you.

Leveller, that is a good point, as long as we define "law" the same way.

Example: A law is IAW the constitution, which is based on Natural Law, which is God's law. A statute is not based on Natural LAw and there is no moral tugging that would allow you to know if you are violating it.
That is how it is in this country, anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Example: A law is IAW the constitution, which is based on Natural Law, which is God's law. A statute is not based on Natural LAw and there is no moral tugging that would allow you to know if you are violating it.
That is how it is in this country, anyway.

I was talking about statute. Statutes can be changed any time. In fact, as I know you're aware, their are changes made on the books almost every day.

As for Natural Law? No moral tugging? You have to be kidding me right dude? Sure there are some minor laws that we break in our ignorance but if you're careful none of them will really do you major harm.
But the major ones? Aren't they based on the 10 Commandments?
How much more of a moral tugging can you get?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join