It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Citizen posting hate and threatening message from Tunisia...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What happened to free speech?
Good lord! I hear/read worst that that here on ATS everyday!
Today, we have ATS members calling for the assassination of a sitting Senator!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Another case of a Progressive Leftwing produced terror sympathizer ready to kill for hate.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Not quite.

She hates racists. Cool.
She says ALL Republicans are racists. Not cool.

Same old song and dance.

It's OK to hit Nazi's.
Everyone that disagrees with me are Nazi's.
Ergo, it's OK to hit everyone that disagrees with me.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Annnd it will get ignored and this one particular person will get "radicalized" and will one day attempt a terrorist attack in the U.S..As usual, all the warning signs got ignored and everyone is shocked how this happened. Yup. All is intended and going as planned.

But at least in this case this President will not order the FBI to stand down multiple times......

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Reminds me of a time when I was called a white supremacist for criticizing Black Lives Matter (Even though I'm actually Asian).

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Silly Facebook.

And she's just alerted any would be burglars that her house is going to be empty for three weeks.

Not too smart.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

First, I don't see how this is spewing hatred against Americans in general, just Trump supporters. So it's no different than millions of people on all social media platforms, including many well-known media members, glitterati, and politicians.

Secondly, I love those who call other racist while supporting racist thoughts. Racism is prejudging people based upon their race. She is doing an identical type of analysis of which she decries. Radical Islam can condemn us for a lot of things, but to desecrate us for our intolerance is laughable. They're less tolerant than Nazis for crying out loud.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm going to ignore the outrage (lol) on this thread and focus on the conspiracy part.

How common is her last name?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nothing in her post should get her banned from a country she is a citizen of. Seriously who comes up with this crap.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hey like it or not she's an American and we still have freedom of speech last I checked! Yes I voted for Trump but I'm neither right or left! (bring on the spew) If her husbands family is terrorist I believe she should be vetted of course! oh I don't believe I'm a racist btw:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I voted for Trump, not a racist, but am confused by this thread. Where is the threat? I just read what so many others have said...where is the threat???

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, she can go die.

Screw her. Simple.

Let her back in. She can be an ass. Its her prerogative.

edit on 8 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I'm going to ignore the outrage (lol) on this thread and focus on the conspiracy part.

How common is her last name?

Not very from what I have been able to find.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If your a racist or nazi in this country . Maybe you have it coming to ya ? .. Just maybe.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Great deflection! How about we end this nonsense already. It's like little kids, well you said it first. When will we grow up?? Im truly believing we should look at separating the country, but the left can't ask for assistance after they start the utopia , let them try and make it on there own. Ya know like how it's working in Chicago? Then they can stop with all the scapegoat nonsense and crying already!!.a reply to: underwerks

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In all honesty I am more interested in the second post on your? feed which frankly appears to possibly be a woman with her tits hanging out all blurred up? Sorry i had to bring it up. Apologies for the dirty mind lol.
edit on 14-8-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't see anything particularly terrifying about what she said even if it's wrong. Am assuming the family has an Islamic name shared with about 100,000 other people in Tunisia but if it's not I still don't see what there is to be afraid of.

Stop being a pussy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join