It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wookiep

So you're saying that right wingers AREN'T blaming Obama and Hillary for dumb arse leftys?

Cool story bro.

When dumb leftys do dumb things, it's their own fault. Oh, yeah, Hillary and Obama belong to that too. It is also their fault when they do dumb things. They usually blame Righty though. Or it's a massive righty conspiracy when they do dumb things.

When leftys believe them it's also their own fault.

See how the real deal works? Glad I could help

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's time that I call blame on Donald Trump for stealing socks out of my dryer and only leaving one worthless sock, but then again maybe it's Russia that is doing it, or WikiLeaks. At this point it is amazing how far the left is going. I really am being to believe TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
.............and don't forget the KKK rose as an arm of the Southern Democrats in 1866 and Senator Byrd (D) was a KKK chapter president (Exalted Cyclops). But the KKK is a republican thing, right?

You know as well as I do that attempting to align the Dixiecrats of yesteryear with the Democratic party of now is misleading and disingenuous. The white Southern Democrats that fueled segregation, Jim Crow, and the Klan were most certainly the conservatives of their era, and not the progressives that would now comprise of the Democratic party.

I'm sure you also know that come 1948 the Democratic party of yesteryear started breaking apart and the conservative side of the party ran it's own "conservative" candidate in the election that year under the "States Rights Democratic Party". By 1964 The Civil Rights act (and progressive side of the DP) had pushed the conservative wing that was once the Dixiecrats over to the Republican party.

You are knowingly attempting to deceive. Be smarter. Those that supported and gave rise to the KKK were always conservatives and those that fought against that idiocy were progressives. That is where the importance lies.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You are knowingly attempting to deceive. Be smarter. Those that supported and gave rise to the KKK were always conservatives and those that fought against that idiocy were progressives. That is where the importance lies.

No. That statement needs to be clarified. The KKK may have been a different faction as time went on, but they were always known for being Democrats. Don't equate the conservatives of today with those so-called Democrat "conservatives". Two different animals.

BTW, the progressives of today are really regressives. They are mainly wolves in sheep's clothing conning people into thinking their ideology is forward thinking, when in actuality, much of it is taking people backward.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Q:
What's better than a 90 degree tangent?

A:
A 180 degree deflection.

I will concede that you are far better at that than I.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cause common sense dictates that white supremacists weren't mad enough during the 8 years of our 1st Black President and waiting for Trump. When hate groups are exposed for exactly what they are, it's the best way to defeat them. I'm sure there are lots of white race bigots out there. Do you think their cause was helped by this display this weekend? When sides are fighting each other with body armor, shields and clubs, everyone needs to take a step back and go WTF people.......

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: xuenchen

Q:
What's better than a 90 degree tangent?

A:
A 180 degree deflection.

I will concede that you are far better at that than I.

Far better at what? Do you even know?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm sure you'd rather not be equated with the conservatives of yesteryear. But ask yourself, and look around at your fellow conservatives, your fellow Trump voters... who looks more like those conservatives of yesteryear? Who wants to keep groups down who have been continuously held down since the onset of this country? Who sees those groups finally having a voice and now wants them subjugated (again)... all while yelling 'war on white people', 'war on xmas', 'we get our free speech' (i.e. rallying cries of subjugation) etc. Who holds those same values that those conservatives of yesteryear did, or lack thereof. Be honest with yourself and suck it up. These are the people that you empower(ed).

I already stated they were Democrats (that started the KKK). No denial there. Conservative Democrats, which no longer exist under the Democratic party, as they moved to the republican party (although I will readily admit that almost all Democrats in office are center-right by any measure). Go ahead and find me some modern & progressive KKK members. Your attempt to paint the progressives of today as regressives is just some good ole 'I know you are but what am I'. Who is trying to take us backward? MAGA... right? Key word 'again'. Who wants to regress? Isn't that what 'again' means? Going backward? Regression is part of the conservative mantra. And usually celebrated.

I know those on the right are completely taken aback by the fact that the left is going to be intolerant of their intolerance. After all, for years they called those on the left wimpy, sissies, etc. The right thought with their new big loudmouth in the White House they'd just strong-arm a whole new (regressive) era in. Bet you didn't see this resistance coming did ya.

ps - Don't worry though, white dudes still hold all the money and all the power, it'll be ok for them.
edit on 14-8-2017 by okrian because: mis-type

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Nah mate, I know nothing!

All hail the right wingers eh?

Untouchable.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
When a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer shot a Republican congressman... the media never blamed Bernie Sanders. In fact, they tried to ignore his political affiliations because it didn't support the narrative.

Now, a supposed white supremacist drives his car into a crowd of people... and the front page of every liberal media outlet is blaming Trump and calling his supporters Nazi's.

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenwell of these guys had planned a protest an most places i know expect you to have a permit before your march i say it rest squarely with the city if they issued a permit just saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: xuenchenwell of these guys had planned a protest an most places i know expect you to have a permit before your march i say it rest squarely with the city if they issued a permit just saying.

The "Permits" were issued for specific reasons.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just about everything you said is only in your mind. It is your worldview and has little basis in pure unadulterated emotion-free facts.

My fellow conservatives (as YOU put it) as a whole, want equal treatment under the law for all. Not a single one of them want to keep anybody "down" (again, as YOU put it).

It's all in your mind, based on the actions of a few idiots that chose to associate themselves with some group. I understand it because many of us do that with groups like Antifa and BLM. We have a tendency to paint the entire left as violent hate-mongers seeking to strip free speech from everybody that doesn't have the same narrow view they do.

We all need to take a step back and stop slapping stereotypical labels on each other. These fringe groups do not represent the majority of Conservatives, nor Liberals. The media is at fault, Imo, for hyping the actions of these fringe groups, then putting them into one or the other box.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Excellent post!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hate groups will always exist unless human nature changes.

Lightning will hurt more Americans than kkk, isis, etc..

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
yes they issued permits for specific reasons but if you give a permit to bunch of white extremists you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know odds are all hell gonna bust loose. so it might have bbeen smart to hve had a much stroger police presence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The democrats that created the KKK were statists. The democrat left of today are statists. Just because they divested influence on one demographic for another does not change that they have been and still are statists.

In the south the Democrats senators that filibustered and fought the civil rights legislation remained as Democrats (with one exception) and stayed in political power in the south, repeatedly voted in by southern constituents until the 80s and 90s. The GOP that replaced them were voted in by the new generation of conservatives that had grown up without racial stigmas.

The southern strategy is a lie concocted by Democrats to try and convince black people to vote for them. Why? Because Democrats are statists and must lie to people to keep being voted in.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This is why it is important for Trump to condemn white supremacist groups and white nationalists. It makes it clear that he does not support the behavior.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
yes they issued permits for specific reasons but if you give a permit to bunch of white extremists you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know odds are all hell gonna bust loose. so it might have bbeen smart to hve had a much stroger police presence.

And it takes 2 to Tango too.

And, we don't know many infiltrators are "inside" these "Nazi" groups.

All anybody "knows" is what the MSM tells you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You ask for proof it was a psyop.
Well let's talk about Brennan
willyloman.wordpress.com...

Hope you like a long read, but that's what digging for truth is about. Now I will #TriggerWarning the article. It does have Soros mentioned, though as a narrative point. Which I would urge you to ignore, instead focus on the FACTS about the man discussed, and if you don't see anything weird about his history and current affiliations, then you don't belong at ATS, as the close minded have no place on a conspiracy forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join