It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Not every street in the city was blocked off.
Are you implying that means something?

If you look at the overhead drone video footage of the event, there seems to be some kind of gathering/rally of about 150 or so people. They are not 'leaving.' Curiously they all appear(from the videos) to be relatively normal, not like the usual more colorful Antifa thugs. So maybe the provocateurs got warning not to be there?

Also, note that all four streets are blocked by vehicles. But not by police vehicles--they look to be regular privately-owned cars. Would police have allowed demonstrators to block city streets with their own cars? Didn't anybody think of the possibility of a car-bomb going off? There were too many LE people on scene for them not to have been prepared for every contingency. They knew there was going to be trouble.
edit on 13-8-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered

Really ? How so ?
And when I read the rest I am reminded of the same ideology that put Hitler in power.
Careful what you believe...it can turn on you .

I know full well what I believe and as one who served and swore an oath to protect the constitution that the altright racist nazis wants to shred. There are still true patriots that took that oath seriously and still do. You probably wouldn't understand...

Heed your own warnings...."careful what you believe"

What did Trump do to cause this that violated the Constitution that you reportedly took an oath to protect ?
What oath ?
Sounds like more left tripe and deflection to me.

This one...

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

imo...Trump is a draft dodging rich guy and deserves no respect.

edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well that's the narrative now.

If you're a Trump supporter?
Nazi.

If you are for free speech?
Nazi.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

I wonder where the White Supremacists were during Barack Hussein Obama's 8 years as President? You'd think that these kinds of incidents would have been quite common under the first Black President. Maybe they aren't really White Supremacists, but Soros-backed liberals who are still smarting from the arse-whippin Trump gave them.

edit on 8/13/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

I wonder where the White Supremacists were during Barack Hussein Obama's 8 years as President? You'd think that these kinds of incidents would have been quite common under the first Black President. Maybe they aren't really White Supremacists, but Soros-backed liberals who are still smarting from the arse-whippin Trump gave them.

Bingo

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Trump is a draft dodging rich guy and deserves no respect.

The best part is he is still your president and there is nothing you can do about it.
😂😂😂😆😂😂😂

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nazi.

Nazi.

Yep. And SADLY, you are not exaggerating! I WISH you were! This has become in freaking SANE.

It's just pure evil. That's what it is.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the reporters at the rally just said that the police officer in charge told him they were "getting the hell out of there", after the first tear-gas canisters were thrown. Those canisters were thrown by the protestor/terrorists who were shipped in from out of state, according to the reporter. Not by the police.

If true, this was dereliction of duty by the police AND the mayor.

Did anyone else hear this account of the early sequence that lead to so much violence? If not, I'll see if I can find more.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nazi.

Nazi.

I guess that makes me a Nazi times two. Hmm NaziizaN. Sounds moronic. Hmm Supernazi. Nah too ordinary. Wait how about Nazilodon. Hmm too on the nose i guess. Now i got it. I just call myself human. Yeah that's it. Wow dodged a bullet right there.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Trump is a draft dodging rich guy and deserves no respect.

The best part is he is still your president and there is nothing you can do about it.
😂😂😂😆😂😂😂

Not really, I'm taking a cue from the right wing conservatives....deal with it.

edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Really ? How so ?
And when I read the rest I am reminded of the same ideology that put Hitler in power.

I know full well what I believe and as one who served and swore an oath to protect the constitution that the altright racist nazis wants to shred. There are still true patriots that took that oath seriously and still do. You probably wouldn't understand...

What did Trump do to cause this that violated the Constitution that you reportedly took an oath to protect ?
What oath ?

This one...

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

How is Trump a draft dodging rich guy and how does it tie into you saying this was Trump's fault ?
Were you drafted or do you have something against rich guys ? Or just Republicans or the right in general ?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthyIn Liberal
America, personal responsibility doesn't matter. You can blame all your faults and failures on someone else, nothing is ever your own fault. Ram my car into a crowd full of people? Not my fault, Trump made me do it.

there ya go I fixed that for you
edit on 13-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: fiverx313
y'all lunatics think if your toast gets burned in the morning it's a psyop. get real!

^^^^ Makes many people believe it now more than ever ^^^^

that really is the funny part... every single thing feeds into the conspiracy mindset.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You people don’t get it. Trump by not denouncing blatant bigotry strong enough is encouraging them.

People look to the US president, for better or worse, for guidance—and as far as Trump goes, it’s for the worst by the worst.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: starviego
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

There's a strong possibility that a "Stand-Down" order was given (Like in Baltimore).

This would explain how the whole Democrat/MSM/Snowflake psyops got out of hand.

Maybe the car accident too.

I want to make sure this gets saved for posterity.

Interesting, do you have any, and I mean like one single fact that this was a psyop?

Did the Dem/MSM/Snowflakes mind control these Nazis and White Supremacists to have an armed rally?

Amazing!

All it really takes to know that it was a psyop (of sorts) is this mayor, and so many more like him, capitalizing on the same old political ploys they have been using forever. Blame it on the other guy. Problem in your city? It's the president's fault. They have you fooled don't they? This mayor knows, as does CNN, that they have a demographic of the population who will be trigger friendly to what they concoct. And that demographic, (the one you are in) won't even see it as a psyop. (lol)

Oh, and that CNN just happened to get this mayor to give him a podium to cry on with the same song they have been singing since Hillary lost so badly. When will you people grow up and face responsibility for right and wrong? The left are the ones who have created this entire little civil political war when Hillary lost.

edit on 13-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You people don’t get it. Trump by not denouncing blatant bigotry strong enough is encouraging them.

People look to the US president, for better or worse, for guidance—and as far as Trump goes, it’s for the worst by the worst.

No you're just biased because you hate Trump and therfeore nothing he does is ever gonna satisfy you. He condemned the violence on all sides. Like a true leader would. Well this is what i call a déjà-vu. Other members myself included already proved you wrong by showing you his tweets. This is entering full blown delusions territory.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Really ? How so ?

What oath ?

This one...

How is Trump a draft dodging rich guy and how does it tie into you saying this was Trump's fault ?
Were you drafted or do you have something against rich guys ? Or just Republicans or the right in general ?

I have something against Nazi's and those that support them.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ya, cause there was no racial unrest fomented by Obama, right? Ferguson, Travon Martin "if I had a son............."

Yeah how dare Obama to empathize with a black family who lost their son. How utterly divisive of Obama to remind all the racists of the country that he was presidenting while black.

The fact that he assigned blame to the Ferguson and Travon issues before all the facts came to light was divisive in itself.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Willtell

No you're just biased because you hate Trump and therfeore nothing he does is ever gonna satisfy you. He condemned the violence on all sides. Like a true leader would. Well this is what i call a déjà-vu. Other members myself included already proved you wrong by showing you his tweets. This is entering full blown delusions territory.

Again, your perfectly WRONG.

I call a spade a spade, Trump is a man without moral perspective

And if you must know when Trump does good( a rare thing) I mention it.

…Even Hitler liked dogs…

I give Trump credit for altering the H1-B Visas

I just hope he sticks to this promise and isn’t again lying.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That and the fact that Fox News had all those well planned commercials ready to go almost as soon as the crap started, something definitely stinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join