It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

Ya, cause there was no racial unrest fomented by Obama, right? Ferguson, Travon Martin "if I had a son............."

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
y'all lunatics think if your toast gets burned in the morning it's a psyop. get real!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you playing stupid or simply one of the less educated? Ever GD person in the world with any decent brain matter could see Trump was fueling hate. All the blood is on the hands of every f-tard who voted that worthless bag of sh*t into office.

Okay, I hate repeating myself, but. . . .

You used to express yourself with logic and some rational dialectic. Now you just lapse into silly sarcasm and childish memes.

I liked you better when you had a little pride in your posts.
edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm crushed.

But I will just have to live with it I suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OMG LOL was Don even there!

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you playing stupid or simply one of the less educated? Ever GD person in the world with any decent brain matter could see Trump was fueling hate. All the blood is on the hands of every f-tard who voted that worthless bag of sh*t into office.

Look who is talking. Obama alienated white americans and a huge part of the police force by inviting BLM activists into the White House after one of their supporters killed 5 cops. Yeah Obama really was a saint. The division started a long time ago but watching him pulling stunts like that didn't help to mend the chasm between the american people.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

Ya, cause there was no racial unrest fomented by Obama, right? Ferguson, Travon Martin "if I had a son............."

Yeah how dare Obama to empathize with a black family who lost their son. How utterly divisive of Obama to remind all the racists of the country that he was presidenting while black.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm crushed.

But I will just have to live with it I suppose.

Your choice, but you are intelligent enough to know what I'm talking about.

And please leave the silly sarcasm to the experts!
edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah how dare Obama to empathize with a black family who lost their son. How utterly divisive of Obama to remind all the racists of the country that he was presidenting while black.

Well he was very selective with whom he empathized i give you that. Btw who the # cares about his race. You can't lead a #ing country just based of emotions and muh feelings. That's just retarded. Either you honor all victims equally or you don't acknowledge them at all. Holy # the excuses to hate Trump are getting stupid.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Clearly we need to ban all white nationalists until we know what the hell is going on.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

What's the secret everyone is giving you stars for? Explain this coincidence or lack of coincidence. You're being vague.

Not every street in the city was blocked off.
Are you implying that means something?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Clearly we need to ban all white nationalists until we know what the hell is going on.

Oh this is fun!

Ban them from where?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I stand corrected it apparently can. *facepalm*

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And please leave the silly sarcasm to the experts!

This is priceless especially from you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Oh this is fun!

Ban them from where?

The planet? Nothing could surprise me anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
y'all lunatics think if your toast gets burned in the morning it's a psyop. get real!

^^^^ Makes many people believe it now more than ever ^^^^

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yeah it's always sad when families lose family members who were burglars.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They should all be on a Schtate Travel Banz Lizt.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Gothmog

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered

Really ? How so ?
And when I read the rest I am reminded of the same ideology that put Hitler in power.
Careful what you believe...it can turn on you .

I know full well what I believe and as one who served and swore an oath to protect the constitution that the altright racist nazis wants to shred. There are still true patriots that took that oath seriously and still do. You probably wouldn't understand...

Heed your own warnings...."careful what you believe"

What did Trump do to cause this that violated the Constitution that you reportedly took an oath to protect ?
What oath ?
Sounds like more left tripe and deflection to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is some serious evil going on.

From all the accusations of "white supremacy" all over the media, basically trying to paint Trump supporters as such..

To the lack of real dialogue going on..speakers shut down etc... it's just pure evil.

Does anyone else feel this?

I know, I know... yes the KKK still exists, and yes, some were probably at this event, but for the most part, these "nazis" were larpers, trolls, white men tired of being demonized every damn day. People who are sick and tired of the fake narrative that white males are evil and the cause of all oppression, everywhere.

This is only going to get worse. As long as the left keeps shutting anyone and everyone down whom has an opinion contrary to the sjw narrative. Most of those guys weren't nazis.

How would any of you lefties feel if you were constantly accused of # you didn't do every single day, and media egged it on for years with no evidence but no-one cared because the mob hates your guts?

We're in trouble. Big trouble. This is worse than the NK problem, imo.

America and the completely mis-informed leftist culture here is going to destroy itself, and the whole Goddamm country.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join