It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: angeldoll

And don't forget that Trumps father was a KKK supporter.

www.newyorker.com...

The fruit don't fall far from the tree....

And he was a Democrat. Remember ?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My bad.....I amended my post.....carry on.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

Interesting sound track too. Allllllllmost as if someone engineered it that way...

Listen to the levels of the background screaming. How much does it vary, when compared to how many people are near.....or the person recording, goes around a corner.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

www.newyorker.com...

Racism isn't mutually exclusive to one party. It's just that he GOP seems to have a lock on trying to favor the KKK, and neo nazi's, currently as per their deflection, and support of the altright at least on the threads on the boards.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

Racism isn't mutually exclusive to one party. It's just that he GOP seems to have a lock on trying to favor the KKK, and neo nazi's, currently as per their deflection, and support of the altright at least on the threads on the boards.

Just sayin.....No offense intended. (well , not much anyway)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

Just sayin.....No offense intended. (well , not much anyway)

It's the mud pit. I'm not out for stars and flags, I'm a realist and I know exactly what to expect from the alt right, and from the way I see it...

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered and the people injured by this Nazi pos.

I have relatives that were killed during WWII by the likes of James Alex Fields.

edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's silly to directly blame Trump for this. You can't say this wouldn't have happened had Hillary won - these hate groups have been holding rallies and stoking the fire long before this. What you can say, however, is that Trump, via his rhetoric during the campaign, tapped into a far-right corner of America that is now less silent than it was - that is undeniable. The Trump phenomenon and atmosphere has definitely fed into a resurgence or reinvigorative effect on hate groups - it's hard to refute some level of indirect correlation between Trump and this event.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
It's silly to directly blame Trump for this. You can't say this wouldn't have happened had Hillary won - these hate groups have been holding rallies and stoking the fire long before this. What you can say, however, is that Trump, via his rhetoric during the campaign, tapped into a far-right corner of America that is now less silent than it was - that is undeniable. The Trump phenomenon and atmosphere has definitely fed into a resurgence or reinvigorative effect on hate groups - it's hard to refute some level of indirect correlation between Trump and this event.

it's actually been coming since the tea party when cracker crazy over having a black president. trump capitalized on white fear and fragility, definitely.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered

Really ? How so ?
And when I read the rest I am reminded of the same ideology that put Hitler in power.
Careful what you believe...it can turn on you .

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The "Perfect" picture too. And the "3 names" to go along with everything else.

And they had "all the goods" on this guy right away (like 5 minutes) after the "incident".

All the correct ID, all the correct bio info on the internet almost immediately etc etc.

A cleverly planned-in-advance effort all the way complete with diversions even.

All part of the ongoing "deNazification" of the Democrat Party since the early 1940s.

edit on Aug-13-2017 by xuenchen because: standdown!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

... the woman murdered and the people injured by this Nazi pos.

Don't believe the hype. We don't know that this guy is guilty of anything yet. The fact they posed him in prison stripes for his booking/mug shot is proof they are trying to put some kind of frame on him.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered

Really ? How so ?
And when I read the rest I am reminded of the same ideology that put Hitler in power.
Careful what you believe...it can turn on you .

I know full well what I believe and as one who served and swore an oath to protect the constitution that the altright racist nazis wants to shred. There are still true patriots that took that oath seriously and still do. You probably wouldn't understand...

Heed your own warnings...."careful what you believe"
edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

.............and don't forget the KKK rose as an arm of the Southern Democrats in 1866 and Senator Byrd (D) was a KKK chapter president (Exalted Cyclops). But the KKK is a republican thing, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

... the woman murdered and the people injured by this Nazi pos.

Don't believe the hype. We don't know that this guy is guilty of anything yet. The fact they posed him in prison stripes for his booking/mug shot is proof they are trying to put some kind of frame on him.

The whole deal start to finish is a psyops.

It's even possible the "National Vanguard" group is an FBI front operation that's been on "stand-by" waiting for the right moment.

edit on Aug-13-2017 by xuenchen because: standdown!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Trump has blood on his hands of the woman murdered and the people injured by this Nazi pos. I have relatives that were killed during WWII by the likes of James Alex Fields.

This has to be the dumbest thing I have read by you ....today.

If anyone is to blame it's the mayor for telling the cops to standby, as to the other dumb thing you said, no comment.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The thing is, that while Trump is responsible, that doesn't mean he is part of them. He still has time to come out tomorrow, and in clear language, call them terrorists and condemn their existence. He will loose that part of his base, but will potentially begin to make the groundwork with his opponents and expand his support with them. If he's serious about standing against hate. This is, potentially, the moment Trump needed to turn things around and be the savior he wants to be.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
It's just a big f***ing coincidence that this rise in white nationalism and f-tard racism is happening during the presidency of a man who was a constant dog whistle for racists. Not his fault (say the f-tards).

Who could have ever predicted such rise in hate with a Trump presidency?? Only EVERYONE. F-tards need to wake up.

Yeah, there was no racism before Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you playing stupid or simply one of the less educated? Ever GD person in the world with any decent brain matter could see Trump was fueling hate. All the blood is on the hands of every f-tard who voted that worthless bag of sh*t into office.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you playing stupid or simply one of the less educated? Ever GD person in the world with any decent brain matter could see Trump was fueling hate. All the blood is on the hands of every f-tard who voted that worthless bag of sh*t into office.

Okay, I hate repeating myself, but. . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join