It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't say it was an excuse, did I? But go ahead and ignore the obvious. If Trump thought it was okay to blame the then president for a riot, then he should expect the same when he is in the same position.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Ah.

Thanks then.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you saying you've been arrested for those things? What laws did you allegedly break?

And what was the topic of "hate propaganda"?

No, I'm saying that type of lifestyle is coming to a doorstep near you thanks to inept politicians and protestors doing stupid things to make an excuse to lose the right to protest or any other freedom that we don't think about until it is gone or severely restricted. The topic could be related to something opposite of hate propaganda and could one day be given a fine for spreading hate propaganda because some residents find it offensive.. Slippery slope into unknown dangerous territories.

So you made it all up in your paranoid mind?

That's great.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Didn't say it was an excuse, did I? But go ahead and ignore the obvious. If Trump thought it was okay to blame the then president for a riot, then he should expect the same when he is in the same position.

Except such nonsense does no more to help address the core reasons for the violence now than it did then.

Trump wasn't responsible for the violence; the ones who perpetrated it are. Period.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you saying you've been arrested for those things? What laws did you allegedly break?

And what was the topic of "hate propaganda"?

No, I'm saying that type of lifestyle is coming to a doorstep near you thanks to inept politicians and protestors doing stupid things to make an excuse to lose the right to protest or any other freedom that we don't think about until it is gone or severely restricted. The topic could be related to something opposite of hate propaganda and could one day be given a fine for spreading hate propaganda because some residents find it offensive.. Slippery slope into unknown dangerous territories.

So you made it all up in your paranoid mind?

That's great.

Call it what you want, it's funny until some politician thinks it's a great idea.
Not my problem, I know what to do in case that happens.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

That's right.

I said it was an excuse.

And it was and is.

edit on Aug-13-2017 by xuenchen because: standdown!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just like Obama galvanized the racist cop and white people hating BLM?

This is all ridiculous. The hypocrisy on both sides is astounding. I saw on CNN earlier that they were saying Trump had to put the name to the Nazi protestors. Which I agree with, he should call them out for what they are scumbag racists.

But where was CNN when Obama refused to call Islamic terrorists what they were?

This partisan cherry picking is madness and needs to end.
The left and right are doing the exact same crap. But they have their heads too far up their a$$es to see it. Or it's intentional, I'm not sure which would be worse.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I blame the car manufacturer.
With a very easy modification you can turn their car into an assault weapon.
All you have to do is add one crazy driver.
The car manufacturer had to know this when they designed the car.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I guess he taking a page out of the Trump book... blaming someone else when SHTF.... can't make this shlit up...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When the people carrying torches wear his hat, voted him, and use his win as a catapult. Then yes, he is responsible.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Another gift for republicans. Maxine Waters is saying the same exact thing today. Make that two gifts!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: starviego
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

There's a strong possibility that a "Stand-Down" order was given (Like in Baltimore).

This would explain how the whole Democrat/MSM/Snowflake psyops got out of hand.

Maybe the car accident too.

This I believe. They wanted a counter and it got out of hand.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
When the people carrying torches wear his hat, voted him, and use his win as a catapult. Then yes, he is responsible.

I think the "Heil Trump" chants gave it away....

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did the phrase "impeach forty five" get used?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Trump set the tone with his constant rants against Mexicans.

Now the alt right has taken this to mean "anyone of color" what do you think "Blood and soil" means?

It's time for Trump to man up and take responsibility for the madness he is responsible for setting in motion.
edit on 13-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the support and lack of real challenge trump received in the media emboldened racism and white supremacism. his election further emboldened it. if you can't manage to follow that very obvious trendline, you haven't been paying attention, or you have a vested interest in pretending things are otherwise.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This mayor totally fails to grasp the nature of the current sociopolitical conflagration that is ongoing. Trump is a nothing more than one of many byproducts of deeper societal issues, and more nefarious forces at work.

This mayor is oblivious.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: starviego
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

There's a strong possibility that a "Stand-Down" order was given (Like in Baltimore).

This would explain how the whole Democrat/MSM/Snowflake psyops got out of hand.

Maybe the car accident too.

Well here you go.

ACLU confirms stand down order

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the support and lack of real challenge trump received in the media emboldened racism and white supremacism. his election further emboldened it. if you can't manage to follow that very obvious trendline, you haven't been paying attention, or you have a vested interest in pretending things are otherwise.

One might argue that sjws are what really emboldened and strengthened the white supremicist movement. They are the ones that fed it.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump set the tone with his constant rants against Mexicans.

Now the alt right has taken this to mean "anyone of color" what do you think "Blood and soil" means?

It's time for Trump to man up and take responsibility for the madness he is responsible for setting in motion.

Illegal mexicans. What's up with the deliberate spreading of disinfo lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join