It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Mayor blames Trump for Violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well now we have the Mayor of Charlottesville Virginia blaming Trump for the violence that happened over the weekend.

So this Democrat puts it off on Trump and politicizes the events in the wake of all the misery.

Big fail. The big claim is the way Trump ran his Campaign !

And naturally, it was CNN that "aired" the interview that makes it all-so-true.

You would THINK a Mayor would have better sense.

Guess not

Wonder who he blames for all the daily (sometimes hourly) violence in the Big Fat Democrat Cities ?

CHARLOTTESVILLE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP FOR VIOLENCE: ‘LOOK AT THE CAMPAIGN HE RAN’

The Democratic mayor of Charlottesville, Va., Michael Signer, is pinning blame directly on President Trump for the white nationalist protest and related violence that occurred in his city this weekend.

The blame for these events, he said, falls "right at the doorstep of the White House and the people around the president."
On Sunday he appeared on CNN's State of the Union and accused Trump of intentionally courting white nationalists. Here's a transcript:

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
....and it begins!!

They have already decided what the talking points are going to be, how the msm is going to spin this, and how putting America First is hidden language for white nationalism.

I hate the media and I despise Dem-wit governors, mayors, and other so-called leaders that spin something like this to do nothing but discredit the opposing party.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So this is more of the liberals not getting their way and throwing the dummy out of the pram!!...

With the BS that the left was pulling did they really think that the right would simply bend over and take it up the a$$, you are dealing with the people that own all the guns!!!!!!!.....

RA

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is America, personal responsibility doesn't matter. You can blame all your faults and failures on someone else, nothing is ever your own fault. Ram my car into a crowd full of people? Not my fault, Trump made me do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
In the videos of the car-ramming incident, you don't see any police, nor any streets blocked off by the police. I don't think that's coincidence.

There's a strong possibility that a "Stand-Down" order was given (Like in Baltimore).

This would explain how the whole Democrat/MSM/Snowflake psyops got out of hand.

Maybe the car accident too.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's a strong possibility that a "Stand-Down" order was given (Like in Baltimore).

I want to make sure this gets saved for posterity.

Interesting, do you have any, and I mean like one single fact that this was a psyop?

Did the Dem/MSM/Snowflakes mind control these Nazis and White Supremacists to have an armed rally?

Amazing!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Donald Trump tweet from April 27th, 2015:
Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!

twitter.com...

So if it's good for the goose, some might say it's good for the gander

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Blaming the president of the USA for one incident in a city controlled by Michael Signer to which he was appointed to do as his job????

WHAT...THE....FRAK...

Now I have truely seen it all. Who in the hell voted for these people?!?!!?! Virginia is doomed for sure with people like this in charge. I might as well start packing now because it will be only a matter of time before they try to pass some unconstitutional law banning free speech and right to publicly assemble or something similar.

Maybe a civil war is the only course of action to take to give people a wake up call that everyone needs to see. The way things are going, you almost will certainly see "officials" start calling for the restriction of freedoms in the name of "safety". Mark my words.

You may think what I said is a bit extreme but what else is there? No one understands anymore why we have or don't have the things we do...
edit on 13-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Check the USA PATRIOT Act ... circa October 2001.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I blame stupidity for the violence.

I don't know much of anything about the mayor. What I do know is that in the city in which I live flyers are constantly posted in the downtown area stating such things as: "Trump was just the first step, now it's our turn" and directing people to white nationalist type websites.

I don't blame Trump for this. It's the stupidity/ignorance of the people that use him as some sort of catalyst for this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

I want to make sure this gets saved for posterity.

Interesting, do you have any, and I mean like one single fact that this was a psyop?

Did the Dem/MSM/Snowflakes mind control these Nazis and White Supremacists to have an armed rally?

Amazing!

I am not saying Xuen is right or wrong with that statement but would you agree with this nitwit mayor that this is Trump's fault?
I don't see how anyone with more than 3 brain cells could blame Trump for what happened yesterday.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Trump has gave the extreme right a massive boost and helped to legitimise their views. It might not have been trumps intention but he has galvanised the right.

Now regardless who is in power stupid is going to be stupid and racist is going to be racist.
edit on 13-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Check the USA PATRIOT Act ... circa October 2001.

No I'm talking a more restricted version, down to you not being able to do certain things because you could get a citation for it type of restrictions...

Ever been cited for causing a civil disturbance for what you say in public because it could cause other people verbal harm? Yeah. Or ever get a citation for having an organized hate group in public for spreading awareness of something you think is important for other people to consider nothing related to hate?

Getting arrested for wearing hate propaganda attire???

It's coming for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't fret.

I won't delete it !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG how dare he talk bad about Trump!!!!

I mean this is obviously Obama and Hillary's fault all the way!!!

Right??? Am I right Alt-Righters???

LOL

Such faux outrage by the snowflakes on the Right. Once again it should be pointed out that you Right Wingers are in Control of the entire Government now. For the last 8 years you Blamed Obama for everything that happened and even some stuff that didn't happen. But now that you're in charge, oh ya, you still accept no blame and instead shift it all to the Democrats, Obama, Hillary, Progressives, etc.

Nope, no room for any blame on your side is there.

It's like watching a drunk man who can't walk because he keeps tripping over his own two feet and yelling at everyone else around him and blame them for tripping him up. It's just pathetic. You need to sober up and take a look at yourselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
Donald Trump tweet from April 27th, 2015:
Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!

twitter.com...

So if it's good for the goose, some might say it's good for the gander

Oh THAT's just a great excuse for the Charlottesville Failure.

Just Fantastic.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Are you saying you've been arrested for those things? What laws did you allegedly break?

And what was the topic of "hate propaganda"?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean the failed Charlottesville Putsch?

Don't worry, the first one failed too.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Are you saying you've been arrested for those things? What laws did you allegedly break?

And what was the topic of "hate propaganda"?

No, I'm saying that type of lifestyle is coming to a doorstep near you thanks to inept politicians and protestors doing stupid things to make an excuse to lose the right to protest or any other freedom that we don't think about until it is gone or severely restricted. The topic could be related to something opposite of hate propaganda and could one day be given a fine for spreading hate propaganda because some residents find it offensive.. Slippery slope into unknown dangerous territories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join