It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Atlantean" Pyramid Cover-Up Exposed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ericendtimes

The more I read about it, the more I'm convinced that these ubiquitous sinking island stories are referencing the massive rise in the seas at the end of the last ice age. There's been numerous sunken cities found around the world and many other locations where the finds are questioned.

AFAIK, there are only a handful of sunken sites that are thought to have been overtaken by sea level rise.

Most sunken sites are just that, sunken.

Yes water levels rise, but it's also true that land sinks.
India is sinking on both coasts while I'm typing this.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Humans use of the sea as well as rivers puts them close to waters edge .Drop the level of the oceans and it would only make sense to find humans living there .The type of structures becomes the left over evidence that they were there but them being there only makes sense as its a food source man has utilized in the past and at present . The wagon rut tracks on Malta leading beneath the ocean level today is a good example . I think the reason for caves and megalithic structures may have arose as a desire to survive a kind of cosmic cycle of instability of debris raining down more frequent and more severe in the past . It may have been the reason to make note of astral alignments to time the seasons of the cosmos thunder gods .

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Humans use of the sea as well as rivers puts them close to waters edge .Drop the level of the oceans and it would only make sense to find humans living there .The type of structures becomes the left over evidence that they were there but them being there only makes sense as its a food source man has utilized in the past and at present . The wagon rut tracks on Malta leading beneath the ocean level today is a good example . I think the reason for caves and megalithic structures may have arose as a desire to survive a kind of cosmic cycle of instability of debris raining down more frequent and more severe in the past . It may have been the reason to make note of astral alignments to time the seasons of the cosmos thunder gods .

Maybe.

But that has nothing to do with what I posted.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Its hard to tell how things might be related . Even the notion of glacial rebound means that land rises and sinks and according to scientist it plays a big role . Our understanding of our history makes for a big bias also .Göbekli Tepe pushes back the historical clock quite a ways and I am sure that info although incomplete will challenge what we think we know . Its not a small change to the narrative that is needed . The 650 year error in the Old Testament helped me understand a bit better and answered a few why's . Some finds are slow or very slow to make it to main stream . It probably shouldn't bother me but there have been many a night I couldn't sleep with these kinds of questions nagging at my mind .

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So the Egyptians are just squatters and they're trying their best to claim Legacy to some # they had nothing to do with?

Yep, my thought all along.

Why did they stop building all that stuff? The UPW go on strike?

Seems like everyone around the world quit around the same time?

The Incas I think, said they didn't build Machu Picchu, along with other peoples denying they had a hand in the local megalithic structures. Nan Midol?

One would think there would be lots of mushed up skeletons stuck between the rocks somewhere, right?

The GP has 2.5 mil blocks and not 1 accident?

I recently watched a bunch of the YT vids and 1 guy said the natives in S.America tried to move a giant multi ton block from a quarry to a site to try to prove it could be done.
He said the rock got away and killed thousands. lol. I heard it twice in diff vids.

Thousands seem a bit much, tho.
Kinda comical to picture.

Zawass was kicked out, what's he been doing lately? He had to know about the trash.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Zawass was kicked out, what's he been doing lately? He had to know about the trash.

I always suspected Zawass was dirty. I seems i was right.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

That's pretty vague. How is he "dirty", do you think?
Archeologists are known to deal with dirt, after all.

edit on 11/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ericendtimes

The more I read about it, the more I'm convinced that these ubiquitous sinking island stories are referencing the massive rise in the seas at the end of the last ice age. There's been numerous sunken cities found around the world and many other locations where the finds are questioned.

Like Hy-Brasil?

www.historicmysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's pretty vague. How is he "dirty", do you think?
Archeologists are known to deal with dirt, after all.

I had a sneaking suspicion you'd respond

And yes i think, every damn dirty day.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

um.

You didn't actually answer my question.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How is he dirty? .. A Womans Intuition?

along with, he was dismissed.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Not really. His contract expired.

My ex is excited about the tour she will be attending under his guidance next spring.

edit on 11/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Where are they headed? King Rutgun's tomb for the blind?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Giza mostly.
I think.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Nice, you should ask your ex to send you photo's of that, i would love to view them. My turn to visit Egypt won't be until 2020, So anything i can get now is worth the wait!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join