It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Atlantean" Pyramid Cover-Up Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That is not that far fetched.

Here is a Buddha example with a mummy inside:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Harte

Regardless of your opinion on the alternative fringe belief's many of the rest of us have your blood must still be boiling to see a major archaeological site like this abused and defiled in this manner, I know it has happened the world over to many archaeological site's of importance and that it is happening in many country's right now as we type but this is a tragedy given Egypt's importance to the story of modern civilization.

Sure, but since it's on youtube, and being narrated by a dunce, how do I even know it's true?

Harte

1500 bc is where the Greeks claim there was a great flood.en.m.wikipedia.org...

That's a claim from Medieval Europe, not from the Ancient Greeks.

Harte

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There will always be naysayers like you. Believe what you will...

I used to believe the way you do, then I read "Collapse" by Jared Diamond.
You should too.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: intrptr
But is easer though, to create Alien mysteries, isn't it?

Helps paint the ancient world as primitive, more primitive due to evolution and bigotry ,if not outright racist views.

Some von daniken-style BS up in this thread

Exactly. Never mind the forensics, the pile of stone in our face. Dream up some fantasy wth absolutely no proof. I used to read that stuff in tabloids like the enquirer. Now its main stream fact.

We are so full of ourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Regardless of your opinion on the alternative fringe belief's many of the rest of us have your blood must still be boiling to see a major archaeological site like this abused and defiled in this manner, I know it has happened the world over to many archaeological site's of importance and that it is happening in many country's right now as we type but this is a tragedy given Egypt's importance to the story of modern civilization.

Sure, but since it's on youtube, and being narrated by a dunce, how do I even know it's true?

Harte

1500 bc is where the Greeks claim there was a great flood.en.m.wikipedia.org...

That's a claim from Medieval Europe, not from the Ancient Greeks.

Harte

Wrong the story comes from the Bibliotheca which Is dated to the first or second century. And it dates the Deucalion's flood right around 1500 BC.
edit on 8/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thank you kindly for the help.Now I understand.Is this called embedding a video as oppossed to linking it like I have been doing?
Yes embedding and you are welcome .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

We sell our past brothers short in the IQ dept. but we know its just not so . Getting very ancient dates correct is a challenge and may not even be possible because of changes we are un aware of .Even finding modern dates that are 100% accurate is a challenge and correcting them a bigger one . There is a 6 to 700 year error in most Bibles in one sequence of dates alone.

We also see with our own eyes that dating ruins in Egypt can get just as strong of a push back and denial as a KJV only person . But maybe that is a good thing . Maybe it causes us to look harder and deeper and consider other things . Maybe the past is so unimportant to some groups that they would allow a ancient site like the one in the op to be used as a dump rather then have it upset their comfie position they have worked so hard to build and maintain .

At the end of the day there may only be a very small group . I would sooner live in the present then be stuck in a false past anyday .

edit on 14-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is what our One True Humanitarian Historys timeline looks like.........it is a series of complete but connected cycles piled atop other cycles not a long straight linear line.....and if it ever breaks our species on this planet will be gone.

cdn.shopify.com...

This is what TPTB want us to experience.......consider every straight line within the origami slinky to be an artificially induced "timeline".....they have to convince us things run in a linear path so they keep using short linear spurts to reproduce the natural round shape of our natural singular spiraling timeline.

fuzzymo1994.deviantart.com...

This is why it is seemingly impossible to nail down a sequential history in terms of mating archeology with specific times and cultures....circular historys are jumbled and amok.....like in illustration number 1 when you click on the link below.
www.wikihow.com...

@the2ofusr1....still working on it....what is the YT look up ??

www.wikihow.com...
edit on 14-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

For a teacher I am shocked at you falling to the use of that word, you do know that John Duns was actually a very clever man in his period and the name came about after the age of reason were his adherent's were referred to as duns men, his belief's were discredited long, long after he had died in this later period and so his adherent's were then regarded as stupid but in fact he had once been a great thinker and philosopher.

The videos author posits an opinion and some interesting points which I actually believe to be fact about the abuse of the site and it's use as a probably toxic and dangerous rubbish dump.
But hey the same people once stripped the casing stone's from the great pyramid's and built the mosques and palaces of Cairo with them, once carted off the other sphinx (probably built at a later date and of small stone's so likely more easily recycled) after it was damaged by a flood on the other side of the Nile were presumably a now unknown pharaoh had built it and likely long after the first sphinx.
Though the presence of a second sphinx is as you know contentious to say the least.
www.catchpenny.org...
www.gigalresearch.com...

And/However the presence of a second sphinx in ancient times' if proven and if it could be shown to have been contemporary with the surviving one would put a rather large dent in the alignment theory about the dating of the surviving sphynx because after all were was the second one pointed or was that the whole point, did it sit under hor em ahki (Leo) like an earthly mirror when viewed from the surviving sphinx in which case it would then actually re-enforce the celestial alignment dating controversy would it not.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

This isn't a dating problem this is people making the claim our ancestors were to primitive and to stupid to build these things. Personally I think it's insulting that people would rather believe some alien cane to the planet to build a pyramid. Or that some super advanced civilization built it so the Egyptians would have some place to hang out. We have records of the builders we have things which show payment and feeding the workers. To say they didn't build it just slaps mankind in the face.

I'll say this your ancestors might have been stupid but mine were not. They built temples and monuments to let me know they were there.
edit on 8/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Good point but many of us actually believe there WAS a precursor civilization which had at least some influence in the pre Egyptian Nile region and did leave artifacts such as the Osirion, oh come on man how much deeper is it than the other surrounding temples and NO vanity hieroglyph's, it is not insulting to the egyptian's at all and there is controversy about that interpretation of the writings is there not eh?.
Built or Renovated.
Who re-carved the sphinx head to be so much smaller than it should be even if had been a human head compared to the body, it looks' ridiculous and no sculptor worth his salt would have made that mistake.

Is it so much to accept that there were probably advanced civilization's at least advanced enough to build structures before classical western theocratic inspired dating would like to claim and it is theocratic dating remember especially that based on 19th and 18th century theoretical ideas about ancient egypt which not only still linger today but are constantly being reinforced by those with a vested interest in keeping it that way - either because they believe it or because they don't want to be the odd one out and join the fringe thinker's.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This isn't a dating problem this is people making the claim our ancestors were to primitive and to stupid to build these things.
I have a issue with how we are told who ,when,where , why and how they built them ... Egyptology is very afraid to use the them "we don't know" and so will use what ever method it takes to shoe horn the answer into their narrative . Have they even walked back after Göbekli Tepe ...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Can you clarify what this thread is about?

how is the old Hollywood movie connected with the you tube conspiracy video?

I suffered through the video, it shows the site of the unfinished pyramid in the film prior to the area being filled in with sand and being built over.

Here the "unfinished pyramid" is the movie prop. Djedfre's pyramid (in ruins) is still there as an archaeological site.

(and that said, I'm not sure what the thread is about, either.)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I was hoping you'd wander in and explain it since I have no clue at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Awesome, thanks for the info. Do you know what the earliest translated texts are? I know very little about this topic but know that there are writings called "proto-egyptian" so I'm assuming those may be the earliest texts, I've not been successful in finding a translation of any such texts.

Earliest texts include king names and objects like the Narmer Palette, which date to the unification of Egypt around 3000 BC. The first readable sentence in hieroglyphs that we know of comes from the 2nd dynasty courtier Seth-Peribsen; thereafter we find more text (monuments, tombs, funerary equipment, etc.)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was hoping you'd wander in and explain it since I have no clue at all.

I saw a trailer for a 1955 sword-and-sandal type movie (which is decidedly fictional and badly costumed) and what appeared to be something about covering up a site that looked like a movie prop and then resurrected claims of "they couldn't have moved the stones", etc.

Maybe the OP will show up and explain why a fictional movie with no research and a Youtube video somehow equal evidence... and what it's evidence for? I haven't figured out why Atlantis is in there yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I haven't figured out why Atlantis is in there yet.

Why not Atlantis? It makes it sooooo much more legitimate.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes there were foreign entitys who controlled and ordered the earliest sites of the known civilizations.

Just look at it, down the road you realize. We were given some knowledge, and "lost" it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3
Yes there were foreign entitys who controlled and ordered the earliest sites of the known civilizations.

Just look at it, down the road you realize. We were given some knowledge, and "lost" it.

So indulge my curiosity since I do know something about history and civilizations. Why do you say we were "given the knowledge and lost it"?

The reason I ask is that when you look into it, a lot of those claims are based on linking sites that are up to two thousand years difference in times (and in societies where there was writing and they wrote at least personal histories and kings lists.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join