It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire solar system is heating up! Scientists blame solar warming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Story is from 2015 and is worth a read.

Perhaps the warming of the entire solar system should be looked to gain a fuller and better understanding of how out little solar system is experiencing a slight rise in temps.

New evidence suggests the solar system is moving into a new energy zone which is altering the magnetic fields of the planets.

There is reason to believe Earth is not the only planet in the solar system undergoing climate change, meaning CO2 emissions are not the primary force responsible for the rise in global temperatures. Growth of the dark spots in Pluto, reports of auroras on Saturn, polar shifts in Uranus and changes in light intensity of Neptune suggests something very strange is happening in the solar system.
www.space.news...

The story covers magnetic fields from the sun, high energy areas in the galaxy, space dust that the sun pulls in and the fact that the sun shifts poles every 11 years but may have had a 1/2 shift in 2001.

The warming of the entire solar system has been supported by some scientists. One dramatic shift that is taking place is the strength of the sun’s electromagnetic field.
Another piece of evidence in favor of solar change is the sudden rise in galactic star dust. Ulysses, a space probe, has been monitoring the amount of star dust flowing through the solar system since 1992. The sun’s magnetic field impacts how much star dust drifts through the solar system. The magnetic field attracts more star dust as it strengthens.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's obvious then. Just stop launching rockets. No rocket fire, no heat, solar system cools down and everyone is happy.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ummm...but...but...but...anthropogenic global warming....dude...

YouSir

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Id assume the heat radiating from the earth is the actual culprit. Apparently our man made warming is affecting the entire solar system (maybe even the entire milky way???).

My what powerful creatures we are.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Id assume the heat radiating from the earth is the actual culprit. Apparently our man made warming is affecting the entire solar system (maybe even the entire milky way???).

My what powerful creatures we are.

You are right sir!

The only way to fix it is a "Credit Scam" that makes certain people rich.... then everything will be better!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Dear everyone except us,

The solution is simple - we will be lobbying all the earths governments to increase taxes on their citizens by 2%.

This will fix all the space and celestial bodies between the Sun and Pluto, please believe us, we wouldn't lie.

Yours Sincerely
The United Nations.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So, question. Should we:

A: ignore it because we didn't cause it after all and go on living our lives?

B: take a serious scientific look at what could happen because of it and what if anything we can do about it?

Rather than continue to berate and mock eachother over the moot point of what the actual cause is of what most people agree is in fact happening.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It seems that the global warming crowd is begging for something to worry about and needs a booger man to be frightened of.

As far as I can tell the earth has gotten .4 to .6 degree C warmer since there have been records in the 1880's.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

two percenters LMFAO!
they love imposing taxes those peeps.

hopefully an inconvenient part 3 will deal with how carboon taxes can save pluto.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Good advice if some were not looking to rule, force rules, laws, money making schemes and taxes to stop something that very well is a natural cycle.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Your source is trash... and circular:

Sources include:

(1)TheEventChronicle.com

(2)AboveTopSecret.com

What is this trash doing in the Science & Technology forum? It's nothing more than a blog devoid of scientific evidence that's dressed up to look like a legit new site. This is literally fake news, ffs.
edit on 13-8-2017 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Can I remove the methane catch device from my cattle now, please, govna'?

The worlds people have been carbon taxed for how many years now...and our taxes have failed to prevent global warming/climate change?

I want a tax refund, aerosol cans, and Gore to write " yes, i lied so i could get rich" all over the Great Wall of China...inch by inch...front and back...in invisible and biofriendly ink.

Mortals. Pfffft.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

"Scientific" and "evidence" are oxymorons.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

He says, communicating his ignorant thoughts through a technological medium that is the direct application of scientific evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Solar Warming" , thats a new one.

Yes the sun warms us, lights our way, grows our food.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It seems that the global warming crowd is begging for something to worry about and needs a booger man to be frightened of.

Scientists shmientists

We all know this claim by the scientists is simply a cover to hide Nibiru.

Cmon,

it was on the internet that someone said the planets are heating up because of Nibiru.

Thats enough for me.

Nibiru confirmed

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Your source is trash... and circular:

Sources include:

(1)TheEventChronicle.com

(2)AboveTopSecret.com

What is this trash doing in the Science & Technology forum? It's nothing more than a blog devoid of scientific evidence that's dressed up to look like a legit new site. This is literally fake news, ffs.

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
So, question. Should we:

B: take a serious scientific look at what could happen because of it and what if anything we can do about it?

Rather than continue to berate and mock eachother over the moot point of what the actual cause is of what most people agree is in fact happening.

I'd rather we let our technology advance without hampering the energy sector (ANY sector) so that we have a robust manufacturing base to deal with whatever the universe throws at us.

But that's me. I'm not waging a war on technology, like the AGW zealots appear to be.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: eNumbra
So, question. Should we:

I'd rather we let our technology advance without hampering the energy sector (ANY sector) so that we have a robust manufacturing base to deal with whatever the universe throws at us.

But that's me. I'm not waging a war on technology, like the AGW zealots appear to be.

Even though renewables are clearly being suppressed by the lobbying efforts of the gas and oil industry and their flunkies?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

is National Geographic good enough for you? and this one is from 2007

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join