It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. McAuliffee: You Are not Welcome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's funny.

When I supported BLM's right to free speech, I was anti-white.

When I support Nazi's right to free speech, I'm a white supremacist.

I wish people would make up their minds, it's causing hell on my wardrobe budget.

It's obvious your a black nazi progressive alt right liberal and we all know it.
edit on 13-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

"Denying rights to groups that historically have denied rights to others simply makes you a part of a group that is denying rights to others."
-DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: Irishhaf

It's funny.

When I supported BLM's right to free speech, I was anti-white.

When I support Nazi's right to free speech, I'm a white supremacist.

I wish people would make up their minds, it's causing hell on my wardrobe budget.

It's obvious your a black nazi progressive alt right liberal and we all know it.

It's times like this that I wish I was gay also.

Just to really screw things up!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Indrasweb

Not sure what it goes deeper than that means. I though is was clear from my writing I pretty much agree with everything you write here.

My problem is both sides are loving blaming each other because they have been manipulated to believe a political ideology is worth ignoring an opposing idea and making broadly generalized statements.

Sorry, perhaps I misunderstood.. I was saying that it wasn't simply a case of "group a think this and group b think that". I was just saying that even that is really oversimplifying things somewhat. But perhaps that wasn't the point you were making and it went over my head. I wasn't intending to disagree as such, more to expand a bit further... apologies if that wasn't very clear.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The hypocrisy is getting old.

When I'm called a racist, a purely based judgement on the color of my skin, I have a problem with that. Don't call me a racist when your being racist.

When I'm called a bigot because my opinion is my opinion and not theirs, I have a problem with that. Don't call me a bigot when your being a bigot.

When I'm called a sexist, a purely based judgement on the genitalia between my legs, I have a problem with that. Don't call me a sexist when your being sexist.

When I am hated for my skin color and opinions, and gender and then told love trumps hate. I have a problem with that logic.

*Disclaimer: any use of the word your is directed at the left and not you personally.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Lol even I am charged up i guess, no worries.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: ketsuko

It paves the way for the thought police.

Exactly,

First they came for the white supremacists, and because I'm not one, I said nothing ...

Then they came for ...

We've seen this play out before.

Martin Niemöller would be rolling in his grave knowing you're using his famous quote to defend Nazis.

First they came ..." is a poem written by German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984). It is about the cowardice of German intellectuals following the Nazis' rise to power

Hmmm. Who he wrote the poem about sounds like a lot of people right here on ATS recently, trying to intellectualize support for these Nazis..

You just misinterpreted their comments to confirm your bias towards them but completely failed to understand the content of the messages. I didn't spot any Nazi supporter on ATS but hey i guess that means i'm one of them. This is getting ridicilous and frankly accusing people of being Nazi sympathizers just because you don't like there opinions on this subject is just plain stupid.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RomeByFire

Like i said you just spout nonsense that has nothing to do with allowing free speech. I'm sure you will not attack me in the future when i point out any attacks from the tolerant Left either. BLM and Antifa are already competing over the title of getting people killed because they simply don't like what they stand for. Yeah nothing wrong with that i'm sure. Cops getting killed because BLM fueled the hate for them. Who cares. Confederate flag home owners getting killed by black people just because of the flag. Who cares. White people getting killed in South Africa and getting their property seized. Who cares. Yeah the Alt-Right and people with torches are the real problem in america. Wow the Left really was itching for an enemy to fight. So i guess preaching unity,tolerance and peace was just bull# then? Gotcha.

How about to try and stay on topic there, attention span.

Thread has nothing to do with previous violence of other protest groups, which - had you been paying attention - I've thoroughly denounced in multiple threads and I don't condone that sort of violence from ANYONE.

Who cares? I don't know, I care, you're the one pigeon-holing yourself by talking in fallacious circles.

It's absolutely sickening how you minimalize an attempted murder of twenty people who only successfully killed one person as "people with torches."

You and you sad, pathetic alt-right gang have a new hero to beat your little peckers over

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Sure. But don't give up,

Let's do a quick reality check.

Less than 50 percent of the public votes who are able.

The three last presidents had very close elections.

So if we were to divide the 50 equally that is 25 percent of the public, however independants make up a large portion of swing voters.

So we are talking 10-15 percent of the voting public are crazy partisans at most on each side.

For some reason all the people towards the middle have no representation and are stuck having to hold there nose to vote.

Maybe there is more common ground than we think.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Let just ignore the fact that those White nationalist have the permit to be there. I am not siding with their idiology, it makes me sick to my stomach. However, they have thier rights to express it. Remember the First Admenment is there not to protect the speeches you agree with, but to also protect those that you disagree with. The BLM and the Antifa groups that were there, were there not to debate their points but they were there without permit to disrupt the protest. If the police kept them far apart none of this would of happened. I say both frindge groups were at fault and the repurcussion to this event can be very ugly. I hope those in the center can come out and condemn both groups.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You never know until you try

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Like i said you just spout nonsense that has nothing to do with allowing free speech. I'm sure you will not attack me in the future when i point out any attacks from the tolerant Left either. BLM and Antifa are already competing over the title of getting people killed because they simply don't like what they stand for. Yeah nothing wrong with that i'm sure. Cops getting killed because BLM fueled the hate for them. Who cares. Confederate flag home owners getting killed by black people just because of the flag. Who cares. White people getting killed in South Africa and getting their property seized. Who cares. Yeah the Alt-Right and people with torches are the real problem in america. Wow the Left really was itching for an enemy to fight. So i guess preaching unity,tolerance and peace was just bull# then? Gotcha.

Thread has nothing to do with previous violence of other protest groups, which - had you been paying attention - I've thoroughly denounced in multiple threads and I don't condone that sort of violence from ANYONE.

Who cares? I don't know, I care, you're the one pigeon-holing yourself by talking in fallacious circles.

It's absolutely sickening how you minimalize an attempted murder of twenty people who only successfully killed one person as "people with torches."

You and you sad, pathetic alt-right gang have a new hero to beat your little peckers over

I never defended the idiot who plowed into the people but it's really concerning how the media and most people in general are using this tragedy to further their agenda. I'm not part of the Alt-Right btw because i don't take them seriously. I never have in fact. I made that abundantly clear many times already.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"Denying rights to groups that historically have denied rights to others simply makes you a part of a group that is denying rights to others."
-DBCowboy

Hypothetical question:

Would you support the rights of a pedophile group who convened to promote their pedophilia and remake the country in their own image?

Or would what they want be so morally wrong you couldn't see yourself standing with them?

I'm just curious where you draw the line.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I never defended the idiot who plowed into the people but it's really concerning how the media and most people in general are using this tragedy to further their agenda. I'm not part of the Alt-Right btw because i don't take them seriously. I never have in fact. I made that abundantly clear many times already.

Is this new?

I mean if 911 didn't show how far a good tragedy can go I don't know what does. We are headed towards shallow idiocy but it ain't a one crew boat leading us there..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Exactly,

First they came for the white supremacists, and because I'm not one, I said nothing ...

Then they came for ...

Martin Niemöller would be rolling in his grave knowing you're using his famous quote to defend Nazis.

First they came ..." is a poem written by German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984). It is about the cowardice of German intellectuals following the Nazis' rise to power

Hmmm. Who he wrote the poem about sounds like a lot of people right here on ATS recently, trying to intellectualize support for these Nazis..

You just misinterpreted their comments to confirm your bias towards them but completely failed to understand the content of the messages. I didn't spot any Nazi supporter on ATS but hey i guess that means i'm one of them. This is getting ridicilous and frankly accusing people of being Nazi sympathizers just because you don't like there opinions on this subject is just plain stupid.

If you sympathize with Nazis, you're a Nazi sympathizer.

It isn't any more complicated than that. Even though people like you talk yourself in circles to hide from that simple fact.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

-DBCowboy

Hypothetical question:

Would you support the rights of a pedophile group who convened to promote their pedophilia and remake the country in their own image?

Or would what they want be so morally wrong you couldn't see yourself standing with them?

Hate to break it to you but the LGBTPGQWDVBGH crowd is already promoting pedophelia and people who point that out are labeled as racist,transcontinentalphobic,mysoginist and what not. You're a a little bit late to the party and btw Pedophelia is still illegal and a crime in america but last i checked promoting white supremacy and LARPing as a Nazi is not. Your analogy is flawed sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My grandfather killed Nazis and earned medals doing so.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

-DBCowboy

Hypothetical question:

Hate to break it to you but the LGBTPGQWDVBGH crowd is already promoting pedophelia and people who point that out are labeled as racist,transcontinentalphobic,mysoginist and what not. You're a a little bit late to the party and btw Pedophelia is still illegal and a crime in america but last i checked promoting white supremacy and LARPing as a Nazi is not. Your analogy is flawed sorry.

Nope, not flawed at all. Again, you're talking in circles in an effort to obfuscate the point I'm making.

How about you? Would they have your support? "Free speech" and all that..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Is that the new buzz word larping?.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Exactly,

Then they came for ...

If you sympathize with Nazis, you're a Nazi sympathizer.

It isn't any more complicated than that. Even though people like you talk yourself in circles to hide from that simple fact.

Nothing here or in other threads remotely indicated that's the case. You just throw these accusations around to make you feel better about yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join